FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I am scheduled to be built this week (Saturday). No new info, but my window sticker disappeared today. Concerning.
 
At this point I think Ford should offer some counseling for those of us waiting 5,6,7 months for just a VIN number. If this is what buying a new vehicle has come to, it sucks!!! The COVP is a joke. People order vehicles with the same options as others every day. At this point, you can’t even come up with a logical reason as to why so many people get over looked and others order one day get scheduled by the end of the week and take possession of a vehicle in as little as 7 weeks. ( no offense meant to the lucky ). There has to be an order of operations that works better than this. Ford will probably lose customers over this crap.
 
At this point I think Ford should offer some counseling for those of us waiting 5,6,7 months for just a VIN number. If this is what buying a new vehicle has come to, it sucks!!! The COVP is a joke. People order vehicles with the same options as others every day. At this point, you can’t even come up with a logical reason as to why so many people get over looked and others order one day get scheduled by the end of the week and take possession of a vehicle in as little as 7 weeks. ( no offense meant to the lucky ). There has to be an order of operations that works better than this. Ford will probably lose customers over this crap.
I'd take some counseling at this point. Ordered my truck on 3/31 (232 ago... and counting) still no Vin and/or any updates. I had a very direct conversation with my sales guy yesterday and he reached out to the Mid-West Order Scheduler at Ford (sent me the email thread). My order has now been classified as a priority 01. Yippy :rolleyes:
 
Placed order @ dealer "Helfman Ford" in Stafford, Texas on 09OCT2021. Received email this morning 18Nov2021 advising build week of 24JAN2022.
2022 F350 SRW Platinum 6.7 Diesel Tremor
Antimatter Blue

Original order was coded as Priority Code19, removed winch on 21OCT2021 and had Priority Code 19, changed to Carpet Delete 10NOV2021 and Priority Code changed to 02!!!!
 
Last edited:
At this point I think Ford should offer some counseling for those of us waiting 5,6,7 months for just a VIN number. If this is what buying a new vehicle has come to, it sucks!!! The COVP is a joke. People order vehicles with the same options as others every day. At this point, you can’t even come up with a logical reason as to why so many people get over looked and others order one day get scheduled by the end of the week and take possession of a vehicle in as little as 7 weeks. ( no offense meant to the lucky ). There has to be an order of operations that works better than this. Ford will probably lose customers over this crap.
Keep your counseling, just give me some beer or scotch... :p
 
Ordered mine sept 20th, just got a vin# and build date of Dec 20th. Now I kinda hope it gets delayed so everyone isn't throwing it together asap so they can get home for Christmas :unsure: and 21 has been a s@#t year
 
Beautiful truck!
She looks identical to mine. I picked her up Monday, and I've been on a high ever since. I could not be happier.
Congratulations on your new truck!
thanks man! congrats to you too! im hoping to get her tomm.
 
Just emailed the dealer and was told the VVR says my truck now scheduled for 12/6 build. Moved for the 5th time. Original 11/1 moved to 11/8 back to 11/1 back to 11/8 then to 11/22 and now 12/6. Pretty agonizing.
 
 
Longtime reader first time poster...

I GOT my VIN!!! 🥳

Tremor Scheduled.webp


Ordered 9/8
Pretty loaded Lariat other than Adaptive Steering
  • MY22 F-350
  • 6.7L Diesel
  • Tremor
  • Lariat Ultimate
  • Black Appearance Package
  • Moonroof
  • Ultimate Trailer Tow
  • 5th Wheel Prep
 
At this point I think Ford should offer some counseling for those of us waiting 5,6,7 months for just a VIN number. If this is what buying a new vehicle has come to, it sucks!!! The COVP is a joke. People order vehicles with the same options as others every day. At this point, you can’t even come up with a logical reason as to why so many people get over looked and others order one day get scheduled by the end of the week and take possession of a vehicle in as little as 7 weeks. ( no offense meant to the lucky ). There has to be an order of operations that works better than this. Ford will probably lose customers over this crap.
I totally agree, it is tough
 
Just emailed my dealership to remove the retractable tonneau cover (I'll add it on myself aftermarket). Fingers crossed for next week🤞
I am debating on the same move. One caveat, if i do that my order will move from 02 to priority 10. So i’m not sure what will get me scheduled quicker, dropping the tonneau cover or waiting for it to become available with priority 02. It’s like playing a roulette:-)
 
Just emailed the dealer and was told the VVR says my truck now scheduled for 12/6 build. Moved for the 5th time. Original 11/1 moved to 11/8 back to 11/1 back to 11/8 then to 11/22 and now 12/6. Pretty agonizing.
Longtime reader first time poster...

I GOT my VIN!!! 🥳

View attachment 39378

Ordered 9/8
Pretty loaded Lariat other than Adaptive Steering
  • MY22 F-350
  • 6.7L Diesel
  • Tremor
  • Lariat Ultimate
  • Black Appearance Package
  • Moonroof
  • Ultimate Trailer Tow
  • 5th Wheel Prep
seems odd I ordered a month after and will be built almost a month before, mine is gas though
 
Back
Top Bottom