FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Sounds like your dealer needs a kick in the ass, have you gone to the general manager of the dealership, or even over their head?

I was getting screwed over & went to the general manager & after sending him proof, he stepped in and took care of me

I would think they could easily take a picture of the VVR and send that to you, That’s simple and will tell you exactly where you stand from a paperwork viewpoint
He has sent me a picture of the VVR. It just confirms what I’m seeing on the spreadsheet. He has been great as far as communication, but lacks answers. I’ve also received updates on blue oval. I believe what im being told on the status from everyone that has tracked it, myself included. But since we have a tool like the spreadsheet to track these trucks, it really makes Ford look bad.

there has to be some kind of answer for this. I find it hard to believe that the dealers that sell fords vehicles don’t have any form of communication with internal sources at Ford to find out what’s going on with my build. But I’m being told they don’t. Only the VVR report. Maybe this is true. I don’t know.

I can’t wait to get past this stage and move on to a more productive part of this forum in the way of mods and just helping others with their trucks.
 
Seems that about the only commodity holdup for this week's (early) round of scheduling was any kind of tonneau cover. All the other typical options appear to have been scheduled, including spray-in bed liner, at least as part of the black appearance package.

It is bitter sweet to see such a large number of orders get scheduled from August, September, and even October, while my July order still sits unscheduled. I wonder how many March-May orders are still hanging out there?

-SR-
I am with you maybe Tomorrow 🤞
 
He has sent me a picture of the VVR. It just confirms what I’m seeing on the spreadsheet. He has been great as far as communication, but lacks answers. I’ve also received updates on blue oval. I believe what im being told on the status from everyone that has tracked it, myself included. But since we have a tool like the spreadsheet to track these trucks, it really makes Ford look bad.

there has to be some kind of answer for this. I find it hard to believe that the dealers that sell fords vehicles don’t have any form of communication with internal sources at Ford to find out what’s going on with my build. But I’m being told they don’t. Only the VVR report. Maybe this is true. I don’t know.

I can’t wait to get past this stage and move on to a more productive part of this forum in the way of mods and just helping others with their trucks.

Agree totally with you, it does not make any sense bth dealer can not contact Ford to find out WTF is going on

Makes one wonder about how Ford actually does business & treats the dealerships, but flip side of the coin is how new is this system & does the right hand know what the left is doing

Hopefully the fog of production will soon be lifted, only to go into the dark hole of transportation & then followed up by the joy of deliverance
 
Ok, I’m really confused now, did my nightly VIN check, Ford’s still says I’m production, window sticker date is 11/16

So went to the spreadsheet & it says sent to plant 11/1, production on date 11/16 & then ETA start 12/3 & end 12/9, nothing in release/shipment & transit boxes

Mach E tracker says production date Nov 16 and ETA End date December 9

So I’m assuming it was built 11/16 & “should” be at the dealer by 12/9

Ugh, 3 different sources and each one has different information
 
Yes it means built on Nov 16 and probably released the same day.
eta start is Dec 3 to 9th. This is the window they estimate it to arrive in. Although it could come sooner or later.
My last one arrived a week early, But my travel days are 26...so lots of room for improvement.
Mach E only shows the 2nd date.
Mine tracks the same.
Congratulations!!!!!
 
Last edited:
My WS showed up this morning in Mach e, but not using the standard Ford tracker.

Is the build date shown somewhere on the WS? There’s a date of 11/18 at the very bottom center of the WS, and above that in a section titled “Special Order” there’s a date of 11/17. Those are the only dates I see…is one the build date?
 
anyone know if there will be more scheduling today since we had some on Tuesday?
 
I placed an order o n 9/26. Took delivery of the truck yesterday. Time from order to deliver was less than 7 weeks. Dealer advised me of the items that would delay the order like adaptive steering and black onyx leathers, so I stayed away from those. Badass truck. Love it so far. Mines with the 7.3l
 
Welcome to the party! It’s great to see another member from the Mitten. Post some pics of your new truck when you have a chance.
 
Welcome to the party! It’s great to see another member from the Mitten. Post some pics of your new truck when you have a chance.
Will do. What part of Northern MI you from? I'm near Saginaw, but have a place in near Munising, which is where I'd rather be everyday!
 
Will do. What part of Northern MI you from? I'm near Saginaw, but have a place in near Munising, which is where I'd rather be everyday!
Congrats! Munising is awesome... I'd love to be up there everyday too! SE Michigan now but I went to school in the UP and have longed to be back up there ever since!!
 
Will do. What part of Northern MI you from? I'm near Saginaw, but have a place in near Munising, which is where I'd rather be everyday!
I’m about 40 minutes southwest of Petoskey. I try to get up to the UP as much as possible to mountain bike and ski. I love it up there.
 
8D2CA694-3C0B-4913-AEBF-FDC92C698456.webp

Salesman sent me a pic! Soo stoked!! Cant wait to go get it
 
View attachment 39373
Salesman sent me a pic! Soo stoked!! Cant wait to go get it
Awesome!!! Congratulations. I have always loved the look of black vehicles... looks super sweet with the rims and black pkg on the Tremor.
 
Sent a request to my salesman yesterday asking to remove the spray-in bedliner.. think I was a few days late since he text me this morning that I got moved to Priority 02, but hoping I make the next cut!

Ordered 9/18, Confirmed 9/20

2022 F250 4x4 Lariat Crew Cab
Race Red
Black interior
Preferred Equip Package 703A
6.7 Power Stoke diesel
3.55 Electronic locking axle
Tremor package
Sport Appearance package
Block heater
High capacity trailer tow package
Roof clearance lights
Upfitter switches
Spay in bed liner
LED
Carpet Delete
Heated Steering
Rapid Heat
 
Just emailed my dealership to remove the retractable tonneau cover (I'll add it on myself aftermarket). Fingers crossed for next week🤞
 
Back
Top Bottom