FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before... How long does it typically take to get the window sticker once the truck is scheduled for build?
 
I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before... How long does it typically take to get the window sticker once the truck is scheduled for build?
I twas typically the Thursday before your build week but up until now scheduling only happened on Thursdays.
 
Still waiting for any updates on my September order. I have the retractable tonneau on mine, wonder if that is holding it up - looking at the unscheduled spreadsheet it doesn't look like many orders with that tonneau have been scheduled...anyone else have an order go through with it included?

Meanwhile my to-be-traded in 2012 F-150 with 140,000 miles continues to make the wait more painful...Spent $650 this week to have the throttle body replaced, a broken exhaust shield support fixed and an electrical issue diagnosed only to have the engine code prompting the throttle body replacement show up again the very next day...tired of throwing good money at this thing. I have a trade-in value set with the ordering dealer but that's assuming it is traded-in at the same condition at which they evaluated it.
 
I got excited with all the news yesterday and hit my dealer up fer my monthly update and got -
We have your truck at Priority #10 - that's the highest we can give it !!
 
New member here. Ordered August 18th with confirmation from Ford on the same day. Just received a build date of 01-24-2022.
 
Can you confirm you have a simple numeric order number for your truck? Dealer gave me a 4 digit numeric number as my order.
 
Can you confirm you have a simple numeric order number for your truck? Dealer gave me a 4 digit numeric number as my order.
Ive seen many different formats for order numbers. Ask for a copy of your Order Summary. Its the sheet you probably had to scribble your signature on the bottom of with all the trucks options. It will have the order number and dealer number on it.
 
So, my understanding is that if we have 5th wheel prep and a spray in bed liner, we be up shits creek without a paddle, again.

Temporarily. Both of these issues seem to come and go quite quickly. There was a similar shortage back in September and then many trucks with either or both were scheduled for a period of time after that until now. If you have somewhere local to you that can do the bedliner you might want to consider dropping that. It seemed to help mine.
 
I ended up canceling my order through Granger since I got deployed again, will push my order to a 2023. Just didn't make sense to be paying for a truck that would be sitting in my driveway for the next 10 months. Hoping that I can be one of the first orders for a 2023 and have it built right about time I get back home.
 
New member here. Order placed 9/29, confirmed via email from Ford 9/30, scheduled for production yesterday for the week of 1/24. I have been following this thread since the day I ordered and was pleasantly surprised to get the scheduling email already! I will now be digging deeper into the rest of these forums for ideas. Good look to everyone else waiting!

PS- This is my first Ford truck. Traded in 2018 GMC 2500HD Denali Duramax with 40K miles because the trade was too good to be true. GM has had the same issues if not worse for trying to get anything so I "went to the dark side" :LOL:. Genuinely excited for this pickup and to see what it has to offer.

**Ordered a 2022 F250 Platinum Tremor with 6.7 Diesel, spray in liner, upfitter switches, fifth wheel prep, moonroof, and most other options besides AS...didn't want that anyway.
 
New member here. Ordered August 18th with confirmation from Ford on the same day. Just received a build date of 01-24-2022.
That's great! Can you share details of your build? Thank you.
 
Just checked the Ford site and my truck is showing in production. No window sticker available yet....
Ordered from Granger 10/26 order confirmed 10/27 build date issued on 10/28 with a build week of 11/29. Build week moved up to week of 11/22. Today it's changed to in production. This has to be a record for speed. No idea why it's progressed so quickly.
Hope things speed up for everyone else waiting on a new ride.
 
That's great! Can you share details of your build? Thank you.
Sure! I dont believe I have any sort of WS yet, but based on my order with dealer:

2022 F250 4x4 Platinum Crew Cab
Agate black (I am a sucker for punishment I know)
Dark marsala interior
Preferred Equip Package 703A
6.7 Power Stoke diesel
3.55 Electronic locking axle
Tremor package
Power running boards
Block heater
Power moonroof
High capacity trailer tow package
5th wheel prep package
Roof clearance lights
Upfitter switches
Spay in bed liner

I also plan to add a hard tonneau cover and order weathertech floor mats upon delivery. Not positive on what I will rig up to the upfitter switches yet but the ideas are flowing now!
 
I ended up canceling my order through Granger since I got deployed again, will push my order to a 2023. Just didn't make sense to be paying for a truck that would be sitting in my driveway for the next 10 months. Hoping that I can be one of the first orders for a 2023 and have it built right about time I get back home.
Thanks for your service! Be safe.
 
Back
Top Bottom