FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

New member here, I have searched through this thread as much as I could stand (couple hundred pages). I ordered a F350 Lariat 6.7 Tremor yesterday. I received my email instantly. However, the email said congratulations on your new F250. The build sheet that the dealer had me sign said F350. Is this normal? I asked the manager at the dealer and he didn't seem to know the answer.
 
Sure! I dont believe I have any sort of WS yet, but based on my order with dealer:

2022 F250 4x4 Platinum Crew Cab
Agate black (I am a sucker for punishment I know)
Dark marsala interior
Preferred Equip Package 703A
6.7 Power Stoke diesel
3.55 Electronic locking axle
Tremor package
Power running boards
Block heater
Power moonroof
High capacity trailer tow package
5th wheel prep package
Roof clearance lights
Upfitter switches
Spay in bed liner

I also plan to add a hard tonneau cover and order weathertech floor mats upon delivery. Not positive on what I will rig up to the upfitter switches yet but the ideas are flowing now!
Congrats on the truck. But seeing his build really makes me question the bed liner and 5th wheel prep being a no go. Several of the new notifications have one if not both on their builds.
 
New member here, I have searched through this thread as much as I could stand (couple hundred pages). I ordered a F350 Lariat 6.7 Tremor yesterday. I received my email instantly. However, the email said congratulations on your new F250. The build sheet that the dealer had me sign said F350. Is this normal? I asked the manager at the dealer and he didn't seem to know the answer.
Given the wonky experiences we have had through Ford, I would definitely make sure you're getting what you ordered. If your dealer is worth anything (iffy, based on experience), they should be able to clarify it. I might call Ford marketing: 800-334-4375 with your order number and sales code and they should be able to tell you the specs. That information can be obtained from your dealer, if they haven't sent it to you already.
 
New member here, I have searched through this thread as much as I could stand (couple hundred pages). I ordered a F350 Lariat 6.7 Tremor yesterday. I received my email instantly. However, the email said congratulations on your new F250. The build sheet that the dealer had me sign said F350. Is this normal? I asked the manager at the dealer and he didn't seem to know the answer.
Did they print out the preview order for you? It will specify what truck was ordered. W2B is a f-250, i believe W3B is a f-350.
 
Sister is scheduled for overtime on Saturday night as of right now. So it looks like they may be doing this for a couple weeks at least.
Thanks for all this insight! sounds like they are pushing to try get back on schedule from being down that week. Hopefully trackers update so we can see if this is true.
 
My order was updated to remove the bedliner. Apparently my dealership was called or something but they are going to have it sprayed locally. I got the call today about that. I've still got adaptive steering on my build, hoping it doesn't slow me down.
 
That's great! Can you share details of your build? Thank you.
2022 F-350 6.7, Lariat,
Antimatter blue with black appearance package
Ultimate package
Ultimate trailer tow
Winch
5th wheel prep
Adaptive steering
Engine block heater
hitch kit for gooseneck
PTO
Adaptive cruise
Heated rear seat
rain sensing wipers and heated steering wheel
Rapid heat heater
universal garage door opener
upfitter switches
I think that’s every option except the sun roof and cab lights. Probably should have just ordered a Platinum…
 
that was one of the main reason I went with the Lariat.
 
Well I am in the Houston Area. Got word earlier it was in Spring TX. Which means 99% there by rail. Then hit the black hole of waiting for truck to dealer. So exciting
 
I just got home from work and checked the form it is the W3B, and on the vehicle it says F350. I will try to call ford to verify tomorrow.
 
I tried to keep up with the latest news, but let me ask a few questions and apologize if they been answered.
Am I reading that work schedules can be any day instead of Thursday?
And Big E͏d͏ may know this ,, is Ford KP back up running as normal as possible
Thanks ahead
 
Wonder where in the build process Ford sends out the truck has been built e mail

And how accurate it is when compared to the Mach E tracker & other trackers
 
Has anyone got a build date recently that has the stowable loading ramp option? I can’t see anything with my order that would hold it up other than maybe this, but a lot of trucks that were ordered after mine from the same dealer have been built or scheduled and mine keeps getting passed up.
The Ramps are not a hold up, Ford moving orders out because of other shortages
 
Wondering if any of you can help me out here. Modman, I appreciate your help behind the scenes as well. Can anyone explain this? As some of you know, I ordered on March 29th. It’s been a hell of a wait. I thought I was getting close watching the spreadsheet and now mine is stuck in the middle of nowhere. Dealer has been no help at all. Just says he doesn’t have any answers. Can’t they reach out to a contact at Ford?

I was scheduled to be built on 10/21. As many of you have noticed, Ford is running behind on the actual production dates vs. your scheduled build date. From looking at the spreadsheet, I have completely missed the dates that the 10/21’s were built and now sit a week or more out. Hell, there was a truck built today that had a 11/9 scheduled build date and mine is a 10/21. WTF Ford.

Don’t they have all the parts supposedly allocated for our trucks once we get the scheduled build? I’m trying to think of any possible reasons why this is happening. Is it possible the tracker is that far behind and it has actually been built? I’m thinking this is not likely. Anyway, kind of ranting here (thanks for listening!) but if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.
 

Attachments

  • A315C521-2A53-490F-8148-A73364820D7F.webp
    A315C521-2A53-490F-8148-A73364820D7F.webp
    175.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Wondering if any of you can help me out here. Modman, I appreciate your help behind the scenes as well. Can anyone explain this? As some of you know, I ordered on March 29th. It’s been a hell of a wait. I thought I was getting close watching the spreadsheet and now mine is stuck in the middle of nowhere. Dealer has been no help at all. Just says he doesn’t have any answers. Can’t they reach out to a contact at Ford?

I was scheduled to be built on 10/21. As many of you have noticed, Ford is running behind on the actual production dates vs. your scheduled build date. From looking at the spreadsheet, I have completely missed the dates that the 10/21’s were built and now sit a week or more out. Hell, there was a truck built today that had a 11/9 scheduled build date and mine is a 10/21. WTF Ford.

Don’t they have all the parts supposedly allocated for our trucks once we get the scheduled build? Anyway, kind of ranting here but if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

Sounds like your dealer needs a kick in the ass, have you gone to the general manager of the dealership, or even over their head?

I was getting screwed over & went to the general manager & after sending him proof, he stepped in and took care of me

I would think they could easily take a picture of the VVR and send that to you, That’s simple and will tell you exactly where you stand from a paperwork viewpoint
 
Seems that about the only commodity holdup for this week's (early) round of scheduling was any kind of tonneau cover. All the other typical options appear to have been scheduled, including spray-in bed liner, at least as part of the black appearance package.

It is bitter sweet to see such a large number of orders get scheduled from August, September, and even October, while my July order still sits unscheduled. I wonder how many March-May orders are still hanging out there?

-SR-
 
Back
Top Bottom