FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Attachments

  • 6076DD51-0BC0-492F-B77C-54A99BFF71BE.webp
    6076DD51-0BC0-492F-B77C-54A99BFF71BE.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 65
That’s pretty much my situation too, I ordered 10/5, scheduled 11/15. Loaded with spray in liner and wheel well liners, left off the AS and other stuff too. We’re probably going through together, I figured if I don’t get a build date by Friday I’ll get a vvr pulled.
Same order date as you and I’ve heard crickets.
 
So, my understanding is that if we have 5th wheel prep and a spray in bed liner, we be up shits creek without a paddle, again.
 
How many of you guys have your order number and VIN memorized!

I have two truck on order and sadly know both by heart - does that mean I have checked in too often 🤣 Or just waited way too long!!!!
 
Someone was asking earlier about the console safe option and a handful of other post production goodies. Mine somehow got built Monday and I had the safe, spray in bed liner, 5th wheel prep, wheel well liners and bed step. Not certain if this is helpful or pouring fuel on other's frustration, but thought I'd share.
 
So, my understanding is that if we have 5th wheel prep and a spray in bed liner, we be up shits creek without a paddle, again.
No I have it being installed on mine. Part of the package. Spray in bed liner anyway.
 
Last edited:
Wondering if yesterday’s scheduling was to maybe make up for the week before or if that will be it for the next couple of weeks because of the holiday coming up.
 
Not I have it being installed on mine. Part of the package. Spray in bed liner anyway.
Unfortunately it’s not part of a package on my build. I wish I had the magic ball to know if deleting them would speed things up or not. I like the idea of a completed one stop shop for my truck but would happily cancel them and do line-x and a B&W hitch.
 
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this. But according to the Public SD Tracker, trucks are showing being completed and then next day shipping on an average 8-10 days after the "sent to plant" date. This does not take into account the week shutdown. If you compare to trucks most recently that are showing completed they were 20+ days post "sent to plant date". So in reality if this is correct most trucks wont be built until week AFTER their scheduled build week. I could be completely wrong as this is based off info from Ford :rolleyes: and other trackers, but just found it interesting.

I had my dealer look up my actual build date in their system and it shows 11/18. my build sent to plant date is 11/10.

time will only tell.
 
Congrats!! quick questions, I see you on the public SD tracker. Did your build week ever change or was it always scheduled for the week of 11/8?
It never changed it was always 11/8 I was getting pretty anise the last 2 days glad this showed up this morning.
 
How many of you guys have your order number and VIN memorized!

I have two truck on order and sadly know both by heart - does that mean I have checked in too often 🤣 Or just waited way too long!!!!
I have never read it I just use copy paste every time I sit at a computer all day have a notes doc with all the info.
 
Unfortunately it’s not part of a package on my build. I wish I had the magic ball to know if deleting them would speed things up or not. I like the idea of a completed one stop shop for my truck but would happily cancel them and do line-x and a B&W hitch.
I deleted black package and 5th wheel prep mid October the last time they said it was delayed. No idea if it helped but I got a build date 2 weeks later.
 
So just got a call from my dealer and apparently my truck is scheduled to be delivered to the dealer between Dec 8th -14th. Apparently they didn’t enter my email so that is why I have heard nothing from Ford. Hope my salesman is right! 😂
 
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this. But according to the Public SD Tracker, trucks are showing being completed and then next day shipping on an average 8-10 days after the "sent to plant" date. This does not take into account the week shutdown. If you compare to trucks most recently that are showing completed they were 20+ days post "sent to plant date". So in reality if this is correct most trucks wont be built until week AFTER their scheduled build week. I could be completely wrong as this is based off info from Ford :rolleyes: and other trackers, but just found it interesting.

I had my dealer look up my actual build date in their system and it shows 11/18. my build sent to plant date is 11/10.

time will only tell.
The plant was closed the week of 11/1 but they had pre scheduled that week so my assumption is they are playing catch up now.
 
The plant was closed the week of 11/1 but they had pre scheduled that week so my assumption is they are playing catch up now.
That is what I am assuming as well, it just may push some people's trucks into the following week from their "scheduled build week" as they keep playing catch up. But this may be the reason they start running OT soon as @Big_Ed reported today.
 
Back
Top Bottom