FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

So how many different regions exist & are they scheduling?
Its unclear exactly how each region differs. Commodity issues are only relevant for unscheduled orders. They dont schedule trucks that have current commodity issues. Once your truck is scheduled it means parts are "reserved" for you so to speak.

This is exactly the screenshot my post had attached if you read it.
i must of missed it among the 9000 posts here 😄
 
Its unclear exactly how each region differs. Commodity issues are only relevant for unscheduled orders. They dont schedule trucks that have current commodity issues. Once your truck is scheduled it means parts are "reserved" for you so to speak.


i must of missed it among the 9000 posts here 😄

So you have no idea how many regions Ford has, or if they are scheduling & just cut/pasted that from another form
 
Its unclear exactly how each region differs. Commodity issues are only relevant for unscheduled orders. They dont schedule trucks that have current commodity issues. Once your truck is scheduled it means parts are "reserved" for you so to speak.


i must of missed it among the 9000 posts here 😄
Yep, this thread is like a never-ending stream of collective consciousness, hard to keep up🙃
 
So you have no idea how many regions Ford has, or if they are scheduling & just cut/pasted that from another form

The member that posts that "Ice-capades" Works for ford or a dealer and only posts information that came directly from Ford. He's never had another regions notes for the same week to compare. And i dont know how many regions there are total.
 
This is very interesting. So everyone who was scheduled today had no spray in bed-liners? I thought ive seen a few black appearance packages get scheduled today and those include spray in bedliners. Anyone with Spray in bedliner?

Very odd why some orders get picked up immediately like mine was -- VIN in less than 2 weeks order placed 10-5 and went to production on Monday 11-15. Mine is a KR hard loaded pretty much with spray in liner the only thing left off was AS, running lights, 5th wheel prep.
That’s pretty much my situation too, I ordered 10/5, scheduled 11/15. Loaded with spray in liner and wheel well liners, left off the AS and other stuff too. We’re probably going through together, I figured if I don’t get a build date by Friday I’ll get a vvr pulled.
 
Seems like Ford keeps the employees in the dark till they have to tell them, typical management bull shit
Pretty much....they only get notifications that are required by their contract. Those on the line pretty much only know what is going on at their station. Only reason I know a little more is because one relative is in maintenance which is pretty much aware of all the factory gossip...lol
 
Wow, got the email from Ford this morning that my truck has been built. Neither the build spreadsheet or Mach e tracker has been updated yet. I thought for sure that the last notification I would get was the Ford email. It states to expect delivery by 6 December….we will see based on some of the posts on here about the black hole of shipping.
Hope all of you still waiting get the built notification soon!!
 
Wow, got the email from Ford this morning that my truck has been built. Neither the build spreadsheet or Mach e tracker has been updated yet. I thought for sure that the last notification I would get was the Ford email. It states to expect delivery by 6 December….we will see based on some of the posts on here about the black hole of shipping.
Hope all of you still waiting get the built notification soon!!
That's awesome. My truck is scheduled to be built next week according to the last email I received, but the trackers don't show an actual build date nor do I have a WS. Hope it actually happens...

Ps. Go Navy!
 
Shocked to see this today!

View attachment 39275
Here are my dates:

9/27 - Ordered with dealership (2% over invoice)
9/28 - Ford Confirmation email
10/14 - Added 5th Wheel Prep
11/16 - Scheduled for week of 1/17/22

Highlights of order:

F350 Lariat
Black Appearance Package
6.7 PSD
Iconic Silver
Moonroof
6.75' bed
5th Wheel Prep
Hood deflector
Spray in bedliner
Pro Trailer backup
Congrats!
 
Wow, got the email from Ford this morning that my truck has been built. Neither the build spreadsheet or Mach e tracker has been updated yet. I thought for sure that the last notification I would get was the Ford email. It states to expect delivery by 6 December….we will see based on some of the posts on here about the black hole of shipping.
Hope all of you still waiting get the built notification soon!!
Congrats!
 
KTP was shut down for a week, only maintenance personnel worked. So that will push everyone back a week. Knowing Ford, they won't update until as after those trucks on the line ship...lol. they are back to full production this week and employees received letters stating mandatory weekends are being scheduled. So if they do work Saturday nights and Sundays, they could catch up some and not need to push too many trucks back. I'll update if Ford actually schedules overtime. This could mean that parts shortages are not an issue at least for now.
This is good info. Thanks Ed!👍🏻
 
CCCCC945-E819-4242-9CE8-D74572EBBFAA.webp
Just got my built email
 
I wouldn't worry about quality due to overtime. Most KTP employees love overtime and sign up whenever voluntarily overtime is offered. They get double-time pay for overtime and they especially love it around Christmas time. My sister's bf usually picks up one or two extra shifts a week. But his overtime rate is over 100/hr since he has over 25 years in. I don't know why KTP shut down. The employees were not notified until 2 days before it happened. My guess is that inventory would catch up if they shut down, or a large number of chips and axles were due in the following week. Who really knows. But it seems the AS issue is loosening up and chips and axles are in stock now since they might be running OT. If they actually schedules mandatory OT, I'll update. But right now it was just a company memo letting employees know it could be coming. As my sis says, Ford sending a memo and then actually doing it are two different things.
Thanks @Big_Ed , your input is greatly appreciated!
 
Woke up to a window sticker! Now I need to go back and read those posts about how to read it, lol.
Good deal! It is nice to see that, another box checked towards completion!
 
Woke up to a window sticker! Now I need to go back and read those posts about how to read it, lol.
I wouldn’t stress it. I don’t think anyone has figured out how to read it!
But you are close now!
 
Pretty much....they only get notifications that are required by their contract. Those on the line pretty much only know what is going on at their station. Only reason I know a little more is because one relative is in maintenance which is pretty much aware of all the factory gossip...lol

Thanks for the info, you bring a different (better) perspective to how our trucks are built & what the employees deal with & it’s much appreciated
 
Back
Top Bottom