FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well Amigos, after a lengthy and less than polite conference call with my dealer and Ford about needing this purchase prior to year end, I got this...
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211116-182959_Gmail.webp
    Screenshot_20211116-182959_Gmail.webp
    77.2 KB · Views: 132
This is very interesting. So everyone who was scheduled today had no spray in bed-liners? I thought ive seen a few black appearance packages get scheduled today and those include spray in bedliners. Anyone with Spray in bedliner?

Very odd why some orders get picked up immediately like mine was -- VIN in less than 2 weeks order placed 10-5 and went to production on Monday 11-15. Mine is a KR hard loaded pretty much with spray in liner the only thing left off was AS, running lights, 5th wheel prep.
Mine was scheduled today. Black package w/liner
 
Has anyone got a build date recently that has the stowable loading ramp option? I can’t see anything with my order that would hold it up other than maybe this, but a lot of trucks that were ordered after mine from the same dealer have been built or scheduled and mine keeps getting passed up.
 
Well Amigos, after a lengthy and less than polite conference call with my dealer and Ford about needing this purchase prior to year end, I got this...
There is a 22 Limited F350 sitting on an undisclosed lot that might find its way here. If that happens there will be a 22 Tremor for sale in Whitesboro sometime in Jan/Feb.
 
Is it a fair assumption that once a build gets sent to plant and officially scheduled there are no commodity restrictions for that specific truck?

I can’t wrap my mind around why my 10/21 sent to plant order hasn’t been built. Still hoping its a glitch in the system, but I’m thinking that is unlikely.
 
Just spoke with my Salesman today, no updates with the exception of the VIN. He did say that one of his mechanics just got his VIN today and he ordered his truck over 2 months ago. I asked if Ford had my correct email because I have heard NOTHING from them.
 
I received the email for VIN and Tentative build date(1/24) today at 15:50. 350 KR Ultimate, spray in bedliner, no A/S.
 
Last edited:
Finally!!!!! I got my email from Ford today, build date of 12-20-21. I placed the order 7-9-21. I was about to start cutting options if I didnt get an email this week. No spray in bed liner for me. F250, KR ultimate, Tremor, monochrome, Adaptive cruise.
 
This is very interesting. So everyone who was scheduled today had no spray in bed-liners? I thought ive seen a few black appearance packages get scheduled today and those include spray in bedliners. Anyone with Spray in bedliner?
Mine has spray in liner.
 
My guess is this:

Those who had spray in bed-liners as part of black appearance package were scheduled. Those who had it as a stand-alone add option were not.

No-one was scheduled with a tonneau cover that was mentioned for no availability.

Adaptive steering is an odd one. Seems like some were scheduled with it even though Ford said no availability.

I was moved to 02 this week, i suspect it is because of tonneau cover not avail. Isn’t that what they do, move up priority when they can’t schedule someone due to no availability? My order was placed on 10/7.
 
Same with me. Was moved to 02 this week and dealer told me not to change anything in the build. Now i’m thinking that is exactly why i was moved to 02, Ford flagged the order for lack of certain commodities in the build.
Wondering if any additional scheduling this week
 
Finally!!!!! I got my email from Ford today, build date of 12-20-21. I placed the order 7-9-21. I was about to start cutting options if I didnt get an email this week. No spray in bed liner for me. F250, KR ultimate, Tremor, monochrome, Adaptive cruise.
Congrats! Thats a long wait!

How would you know what else to cut though? You cut something this week and next week its available but another item is not. It’s like playing a russian roulette. You can cut pretty much everything and then not be as happy with so many options that you had to forgo. Might as well just wait it out🙃
 
Well Amigos, after a lengthy and less than polite conference call with my dealer and Ford about needing this purchase prior to year end, I got this...
Awesome! Congrats!
 
Still not scheduled for me. Platty with 5th wheel prep, bed liner and tonneau. Thinking maybe I should drop tonneau and bed liner. Salesman is off tomorrow but will talk to him Thursday. 8/10 order date
Bedliner is prolly not an issue but ive looked at multiple covers and have had one on order since august from turn 14. I would suggest offing that and keeping bedliner
 
Still waiting on mine.

Ordered 8/19
Lariat with blackout and pretty much everything minus a sunroof.
 
Ordered a Platinum (non-Tremor) on 9/13 with adaptive steering but no bedliner Originally scheduled for 11/29. Notified today that my build has been moved to 11/22.
 
Back
Top Bottom