FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Yup, ordered 1st week of August and still got nada' ( Salesman has asked me to remove AS once already)
 
My dealer emailed me earlier today saying my order is now 'previewing' on his Tuesday morning report for scheduling this week. About 20 minutes ago I received a scheduled for production email from Ford, along with a VIN, but it shows a scheduled build week of January 17. I've never heard of scheduled emails going out on Tuesdays, and also wondering why the scheduled build week is so far out? Has anyone seen this before?
 
Well, I just got an email from Ford a few minutes ago for my April 27 order date with VIN and a build week 12/20. Unfortunately I have to take delivery this calendar year. I don’t think this will make it.

But, it does appear that emails are going out today for everyone that is still waiting!

Good luck!
 
My dealer emailed me earlier today saying my order is now 'previewing' on his Tuesday morning report for scheduling this week. About 20 minutes ago I received a scheduled for production email from Ford, along with a VIN, but it shows a scheduled build week of January 17. I've never heard of scheduled emails going out on Tuesdays, and also wondering why the scheduled build week is so far out? Has anyone seen this before?
Does it really matter if its tuesday or thursday or a sunday night. You’ve got scheduled with a build date and a vin. Why not just be happy about it.
 
Does it really matter if its tuesday or thursday or a sunday night. You’ve got scheduled with a build date and a vin. Why not just be happy about it.
Definitely happy to finally get a build date and a VIN, but wondering why it is so far out. The Blue Oval forum mentioned that orders scheduled this week will be slotting for week of 12/13.
 
Definitely happy to finally get a build date and a VIN, but wondering why it is so far out. The Blue Oval forum mentioned that orders scheduled this week will be slotting for week of 12/13.
Friend of mine received the same email today, with the same build week of 1/17.
 
Definitely happy to finally get a build date and a VIN, but wondering why it is so far out. The Blue Oval forum mentioned that orders scheduled this week will be slotting for week of 12/13.
Maybe some items in your build are scheduled to be available by that date and if they are available earlier they will move you up.
 
Well. Crazy. I just got scheduled for Dec 13 on a Tuesday (11/16) at 3:54PM Central.



Ordered 9/4
Confirmed 10/29 (same day I removed A/S)
Scheduled: 11/16 @ 3:54PM CST
Build Date: 12/13

2022 F-250 Lariat
Tremor
6.7 diesel
Ultimate Lariat Package
Adaptive Cruise Control
Black Package (LEDs, wheel liners, spray in bed liner)
Ultimate Tow Package
Winch
Carbonized Grey
Safe
Trailer Cameras with TPMS
Block Heater
Clearance Lamps
Mudflaps
Heated Wheel / Rain Sensing Wipers
B&O
Upfitter
Garage Door Opener
 
Last edited:
2022 F-350 Lariat Atlas Blue
Tremor Package
6.7
Ultimate Lariat Package
Black Package
CMSL Camera
Block Heater
Clearance Lamps
Carpet Delete
Upfitter Switches
Garage Door Opener
5th wheel/gooseneck prep

Ordered 10/11/21

VIN and scheduled production date of 1/17/22 received just now.
 
Last edited:
Just received the email...

Merry Christmas to me :) 🍻 :). Ordered 9/21
Truck.PNG
 
My first order I put in on 9/22 was picked up today… odd that they are scheduling on Tuesday. Got a 12/20 production week… isn’t that Xmas week? I’d figured they be shut down.
 

Attachments

  • 143E29FE-D0F8-43EA-A4F4-0D155B96606D.webp
    143E29FE-D0F8-43EA-A4F4-0D155B96606D.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Another Lariat Adaptive Steering Tremor scheduled today.

F-250 Atlas Blue, Lariat Ultimate Blackout Tremor, 6.7, Adaptive Cruise Auto Wipers Moonroof Winch all that junk.

Scheduled today 16 November for production week of 24 January.
 
Back
Top Bottom