FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I've noticed quite a change in the forum over the last couple of weeks. A lot of postings are now concerned with delivery times. How many chumps (like myself) are still waiting for a VIN? If you are, how long have you been waiting? July 8th for me.
I'm still waiting for a VIN, ordered 7/26...priority 02 since mid-September.
 
Are you using the right page?


I was using some other page as well and it would always tell me it could not retrieve the VIN until I found the right page.
Hope this Helps!
Thanks. I was using a link from another forum. The one you provided just sits there without updating after hitting “Submit”. 🤦‍♂️
 
I had my dealer check the VVR and my build date went from 12/05 to 12/02.
Order for this went in at 10/18(although my first order went in mid may)

No trackers are showing anything for me other than in order processing.
 
I had my dealer check the VVR and my build date went from 12/05 to 12/02.
Order for this went in at 10/18(although my first order went in mid may)

No trackers are showing anything for me other than in order processing.
My dealers says my build date is 11/26. None of the trackers say anything other than in order processing. I imagine it will be built or close to it before anything updates.
 
I hope you're getting a WS soon as I would expect to get one approx a week prior to actual build date
 
Just checked the Mach E tracker, nothing new is showing up on it, but the date on the window sticker has changed from 11/9 to 11/16

Who knows if that means anything, nothing else has changed & no blend date yet
 
Just checked the Mach E tracker, nothing new is showing up on it, but the date on the window sticker has changed from 11/9 to 11/16

Who knows if that means anything, nothing else has changed & no blend date yet
After getting built yesterday, my WS doesn't have a blend date.
1637086102818.webp
 
Mine was sent to plant 10/28, Build week 11/1. The bottom of the window sticker was 10/29, then 11/5, then 11/12. Mach-E now shows built yesterday with an ETA end date of 11/20. I'm guessing that is after getting the spray-in bed liner done since there is no shipment date, transit date, or final delivery date on Mach-E yet.
 
Just checked the Mach E tracker, nothing new is showing up on it, but the date on the window sticker has changed from 11/9 to 11/16

Who knows if that means anything, nothing else has changed & no blend date yet
Just checked mine as well had the same change 11/9 to 11/16
 
I've noticed quite a change in the forum over the last couple of weeks. A lot of postings are now concerned with delivery times. How many chumps (like myself) are still waiting for a VIN? If you are, how long have you been waiting? July 8th for me.
I only ordered on 10/28.
 
I've noticed quite a change in the forum over the last couple of weeks. A lot of postings are now concerned with delivery times. How many chumps (like myself) are still waiting for a VIN? If you are, how long have you been waiting? July 8th for me.
Ordered August 16. I’m hoping this is the week for everyone waiting since summer but can’t complain too much. I have a buddy who waited 15 months for his bronco.
 
Ordered 8/25, Buddy of mine ordered week before from same dealership still nothing. Be nice to get a Vin as dealer said they can add PCO to it once Vin is populated
I wonder how much attention larger dealers get when ordering. I ordered from Sam Pack 5 Star in DFW area. Was told 10 to 12 weeks for the truck. We will see. Would love to have PCO.
 
I wonder how much attention larger dealers get when ordering. I ordered from Sam Pack 5 Star in DFW area. Was told 10 to 12 weeks for the truck. We will see. Would love to have PCO.
I have no data to support this, but after seeing some of these long wait-times I'm convinced that dealer allocation plays a significant role in how quickly our trucks are built. I ordered 10/5 and my dealer said he "had an open slot". Supposed to be built next week.
 
Ordered 6/22
Built 10/29
Shipped 11/9
Arrived at dealer today in upstate NY

I knew it would come this week since I am quarantined until Monday...

Sales woman was nice enough to send me a picture.
F350 lariat sport 7.3 l, Non tremor, plan on adding my own wheels and lift in the spring
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211116-154113_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20211116-154113_Chrome.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Resized_20211116_141950.webp
    Resized_20211116_141950.webp
    179.8 KB · Views: 72
I am sure this has been asked before, but there are a lot of pages on this thread. I ordered on 10/22 and received the confirmation email right away. When I log into my ford account that is connected to my f150 (same email that I received the confirmation), it says I don't have any reservations or orders currently. Is this normal?
 
I am sure this has been asked before, but there are a lot of pages on this thread. I ordered on 10/22 and received the confirmation email right away. When I log into my ford account that is connected to my f150 (same email that I received the confirmation), it says I don't have any reservations or orders currently. Is this normal?
Yes. My SD order hasn't shown up on my ford.com account page either. Same email on both. Others have also reported similar behavior.
 
Back
Top Bottom