FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

How long before your build week should your status change to “In Production?” I’m supposed to get built next week….
Build weeks don’t mean too much it seems. These dates normally migrate a good bit before it goes to “in production” Even when it hits in production, there still isn’t any telling when it will be built. My in production date was 10/21 and I seem to have missed being built for some reason with the rest of the 10/21’s. For example, they are showing that they are building the 10/21 and 10/25 sent to plant days right now. The newest sent to plant days on the spreadsheet are 11/12. In theory, this means Ford has 3 weeks of trucks to build before they would build the trucks that went to in production today. If you are still showing in order processing, I’m guessing that it probably won’t be built any sooner than 3 weeks from now. Hope this makes sense.

Sent to plant=In production
 
Last edited:
What’s plant #2? Where did you see it on the vvr?

No idea what plant 2 is, could it what we think of as production line?

E6F40A87-68FF-4B49-9AE7-96ECAB67F8AE.webp
 
Sent to plant=In production=day you get your window sticker

According to the VVR, my truck was sent to plant/in production 29 October & my window sticker became available 9 November

How much booze does Ford drink every day, sure seems thry are as drunk as skunks
 
According to the VVR, my truck was sent to plant/in production 29 October & my window sticker became available 9 November

How much booze does Ford drink every day, sure seems thry are as drunk as skunks
Haha I agree!
Interesting you got your sticker earlier. Come to think of it, I got my window sticker on the 12th. I’m going to edit the above post. Got my days crossed.
 
Just curious but are we expecting Ford to schedule trucks this week?
 
View attachment 39211

Finally got an update on the Mach e tracker. Build week was 11/1 and was sent to plant on 10/29
Mine got built yesterday as well. Mach-E is predicting it to be delivered to my dealer in 7 days. I don't expect that will actually happen.
My order was sent to plant on 10/28, window sticker was available 10/28. Build day was supposed to be 11/2. Last update at the bottom of my WS was 11/12/21
 
Last edited:
Mine got built yesterday as well. Mach-E is predicting it to be delivered to my dealer in 7 days. I don't expect that will actually happen.
My order was sent to plant on 10/28, window sticker was available 10/28. Build day was supposed to be 11/2. Last update at the bottom of my WS was 11/12/21
Mine was pretty much exactly the same.
 
Are the Mach-E tracker updates different or more reliable than the spreadsheet?
 
Are the Mach-E tracker updates different or more reliable than the spreadsheet?
@PhoenixFla spreadsheet has not updated for me for a while. Mach-E is working, Ford vehicle tracking is not responding at all. And I havent gotten the obligatory 'your truck was built' email from Ford, but I was getting status emails as part of COVP. Summary, Ford's tracking is wonky right now.
 
I've noticed quite a change in the forum over the last couple of weeks. A lot of postings are now concerned with delivery times. How many chumps (like myself) are still waiting for a VIN? If you are, how long have you been waiting? July 8th for me.
 
I've noticed quite a change in the forum over the last couple of weeks. A lot of postings are now concerned with delivery times. How many chumps (like myself) are still waiting for a VIN? If you are, how long have you been waiting? July 8th for me.
I’m still waiting for a production date…
 
@dudewheresmytruck I love the name!! Find myself asking that question quite often. I ordered 9/30 with a confirmation email. And haven't seen anything sense. I find myself looking at this forum and the Ford-trucks just for the hopes to see if something drastic changes to hopefully get my truck sooner. Unfortunately reading the posts of how long guys have waited is not getting my hopes up very high.
 
I've noticed quite a change in the forum over the last couple of weeks. A lot of postings are now concerned with delivery times. How many chumps (like myself) are still waiting for a VIN? If you are, how long have you been waiting? July 8th for me.
I'm still calling in every Thursday hoping to just get a VIN.. ordered 7/30 - good luck to us this week!
 
I've noticed quite a change in the forum over the last couple of weeks. A lot of postings are now concerned with delivery times. How many chumps (like myself) are still waiting for a VIN? If you are, how long have you been waiting? July 8th for me.
June 29th. Priority 2.
 
What does it mean when the Mach e tracker displays “Can’t Retrieve this VIN”?
 
Back
Top Bottom