FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Week might be starting off good. I did not hear from the dealer but when I checked the status of my delivery it flipped from will arrive in two days (yesterday) to delivered. I hope the dealer calls today.

Truck Delivery.webp
 
Well maybe this means things are getting better for you guys still waiting. The F350 Limited on the Spreadsheet was delivered to ChuckR today!! Wishing good news for everyone this week!!!
 
A question to those who might know. When Ford changes someone’s priority code from dealerships standard 19 or 10 to Ford’s 02, does that mean anything? Is the order really closer to scheduling? I’ve seen a few cases on the forum with 02 but not really sure what that means.
 
A question to those who might know. When Ford changes someone’s priority code from dealerships standard 19 or 10 to Ford’s 02, does that mean anything? Is the order really closer to scheduling? I’ve seen a few cases on the forum with 02 but not really sure what that means.
I’ve been 02 for about 2mos, still waiting to be schedule. I still don’t know that it means anything other than it’s usually for the older orders. I ordered 7/28
 
I have to find a new hobby! This is going to wear me out before the truck arrives. For you long haulers, not sure how you waited.
 
Same for me. I placed my order on 7/26 and it has been a priority 02 for the past 2 months...still waiting for a build date/VIN.
I’ve been 02 for about 2mos, still waiting to be schedule. I still don’t know that it means anything other than it’s usually for the older orders. I ordered 7/28
I guess 02 doesnt mean much. I called to add another item to my build and was told since my priority is now 02, adding that item would change the priority back to where it was before. I should probably go ahead and add it anyways if that code doesn’t seem to do anything for scheduling.
 
I guess 02 doesnt mean much. I called to add another item to my build and was told since my priority is now 02, adding that item would change the priority back to where it was before. I should probably go ahead and add it anyways if that code doesn’t seem to do anything for scheduling.
Dont settle just order what you want otherwise you will always be thinking about it! The way ford does things could speed you up too
 
A question to those who might know. When Ford changes someone’s priority code from dealerships standard 19 or 10 to Ford’s 02, does that mean anything? Is the order really closer to scheduling? I’ve seen a few cases on the forum with 02 but not really sure what that means.
I have been a priority 02 for the past 3 months and it hasn’t been built to my knowledge. The 5 months before that it was a priority 13. I believe it helps push yours through to the top if all the commodities are available. If there is a commodity hold on your truck, priority doesn’t mean anything.
 
Well, have been in production/sent to plant since 29 October according to the VVR, last week was the build week & the VVR showed build date as 11/14 and no change on any of the tracking systems

According to the VVR, truck is being built at KTP #2

Sigh……..I need a beer
 
Last edited:
Well, have been in production since 11 last week was the build week according to Ford & the VVR showed build date as 11/14 and no change on any of the tracking systems

Sigh……..I need a beer
I’ve be been in production since 10/28…no updates at all.
 
I looked mine up today and I am "In Production" no other dates or information for my VIN..... I am hoping this is good news.....
 
Well, have been in production/sent to plant since 29 October according to the VVR, last week was the build week & the VVR showed build date as 11/14 and no change on any of the tracking systems

According to the VVR, truck is being built at KTP #2

Sigh……..I need a beer
What’s plant #2? Where did you see it on the vvr?
 
How long before your build week should your status change to “In Production?” I’m supposed to get built next week….
 
Back
Top Bottom