FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My 2022 Tremor order doesn't show in my ford.com account either and I also used same email address. Actually, I'm good with that as I'd love to get a $3,500 PCO before I take delivery - so far I've only gotten $2,500.
Mine does not show there either and I should be being built this week. Not sure if anyones shows there. You have to use vin and order number in the ford order tracker.
 
My 2022 Tremor order doesn't show in my ford.com account either and I also used same email address. Actually, I'm good with that as I'd love to get a $3,500 PCO before I take delivery - so far I've only gotten $2,500.
“Only” lol.
 
Can you please educate us how you got your order to show up inside your ford.com account. I have an account with the same email i used to submit an order and it shows no existing orders.
Mine never showed up in my account. I inquired with the online "chat" when I was waiting for my truck and they said it was due to the fact that the dealer never submitted my email with my order... Not sure if it was true or BS but I never really worried about it.
 
Mine never showed up in my account. I inquired with the online "chat" when I was waiting for my truck and they said it was due to the fact that the dealer never submitted my email with my order... Not sure if it was true or BS but I never really worried about it.
I honestly think that was bs they fed you because simply they had no better answer for you. I gave the dealer my correct email and received an email confirmation the same day the order went in. Yet the order did not reflect in my ford account with the same email. That’s why i figured OP could explain to us all how he was able to link up his order to his ford.com account.
 
Well, no change at all, window sticker still shows 11/9 and Mach E & the spreadsheet show no change either

Personally this is the hardest part, Ford gives you a build week & nothing shows it’s actually being built or even in production

Oh well, such is life
 
Well, no change at all, window sticker still shows 11/9 and Mach E & the spreadsheet show no change either

Personally this is the hardest part, Ford gives you a build week & nothing shows it’s actually being built or even in production

Oh well, such is life
If you think that is bad, wait till it goes into the black hole referred to as "shipped".
 
Gee @MiTremor906 you wouldn't be referring to the enjoyable time many of us had in the New Boston railyard would you?? :p
 
Gee @MiTremor906 you wouldn't be referring to the enjoyable time many of us had in the New Boston railyard would you?? :p
Maybe 🤔, it only accounted for 25% of my total order to delivery time 😬.

Totally worth the wait after it arrived but man it sucks.
 
Maybe 🤔, it only accounted for 25% of my total order to delivery time 😬.

Totally worth the wait after it arrived but man it sucks.
I wouldn't mind as much if there was some indicator as to the timeframe. The truck hits the yard and goes completely dark. Most across the country seem to be only a few days, but there are a few (like ours) that can be brutally long.
 
I wouldn't mind as much if there was some indicator as to the timeframe. The truck hits the yard and goes completely dark. Most across the country seem to be only a few days, but there are a few (like ours) that can be brutally long.
Agreed that our situations are more outliers then the norm and that Ford could definitely improve its tracking and customer information on custom orders.
 
Well, no change at all, window sticker still shows 11/9 and Mach E & the spreadsheet show no change either

Personally this is the hardest part, Ford gives you a build week & nothing shows it’s actually being built or even in production

Oh well, such is life
Its interesting that only one SD had an update yesterday on the spreadsheet - and that was a release date. Did they not build any SDs yesterday or have they just not updated the trackers since before Veterans Day? Does anyone know if KTP works on weekends?
 
If you think that is bad, wait till it goes into the black hole referred to as "shipped".

That does not bother me, takes a average of 14 days for shipping to the dealer so I’m planning on 21 days from “shipped” to ready to come home
Its interesting that only one SD had an update yesterday on the spreadsheet - and that was a release date. Did they not build any SDs yesterday or have they just not updated the trackers since before Veterans Day? Does anyone know if KTP works on weekends?

Think I read somewhere they are shut down Saturday night and Sunday, but not sure

Without a employee who works at KTP to say what actually is happening it’s a crap shoot
 
Got the built email from Ford late last night! Went into production 11/10 and built 11/12. Now the arduous trek to Ak

I just don’t understand their process…there’s a bunch on the spreadsheet that have been in production for 2 weeks with no updates
 
Anyone know why dealership refuses to send me a visibility report. I’ve asked like 5 times and they just say nothing has changed and still scheduled for a build date of the 15th. I say I know but I still want the report because trackers I’m using is still showing in order processing. Why wouldn’t they email it
 
Anyone know why dealership refuses to send me a visibility report. I’ve asked like 5 times and they just say nothing has changed and still scheduled for a build date of the 15th. I say I know but I still want the report because trackers I’m using is still showing in order processing. Why wouldn’t they email it
Got me. My sales guy snaps a picture and texts me. Might have to drive over and ask them to print it for you.
 
Back
Top Bottom