FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Winch question... If you have one do you like it? Also, is it installed at the factory? I thought I read somewhere about a dealer installing someones.
It is a dealer installed option. Apparently Ford ships it to your dealer ahead of your truck. I dont have my truck yet, so no opinions, but there are a good number of youtube videos out there.
 
Can anyone who has been tracking their build help me here. Mainly geared towards guys who have trucks that have been shipped or delivered…
I still have no movement on the tracker. However, the bottom of the window sticker has 2 dates. One in the box on the window sticker and one at the bottom off the page with the white background. I’m assuming the one in the window sticker is the sent to plant day. What is the bottom date and how did it correspond with your build? Mine was 11/5 last night. Now this morning it’s today’s date, 11/12.

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 8B77453D-576E-4B24-A6CE-7C5AFF498239.webp
    8B77453D-576E-4B24-A6CE-7C5AFF498239.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 53
Where is this vin tracker you’re talkin about ?
If you go to post #8,641 you'll see a link. Follow that and you'll be able to read on how to add. You need an account on that forum, but it's pretty easy to get signed up. Then you can add yourself using the forms.
 
Can anyone who has been tracking their build help me here. Mainly geared towards guys who have trucks that have been shipped or delivered…
I still have no movement on the tracker. However, the bottom of the window sticker has 2 dates. One in the box on the window sticker and one at the bottom off the page with the white background. I’m assuming the one in the window sticker is the sent to plant day. What is the bottom date and how did it correspond with your build? Mine was 11/5 last night. Now this morning it’s today’s date, 11/12.

Thanks!
That date will change weekly. Coming from the Bronco forums where I was tracking a "Dirt Mountain" Bronco built in June and Delivered in October - we had a lot of time to verify the weekly date change.
 
Can anyone who has been tracking their build help me here. Mainly geared towards guys who have trucks that have been shipped or delivered…
I still have no movement on the tracker. However, the bottom of the window sticker has 2 dates. One in the box on the window sticker and one at the bottom off the page with the white background. I’m assuming the one in the window sticker is the sent to plant day. What is the bottom date and how did it correspond with your build? Mine was 11/5 last night. Now this morning it’s today’s date, 11/12.

Thanks!
The significance of the date on the bottom of the window stickers has been hotly debated on a large number of Ford related websites and the consensus I took away is nobody has concretely determined the meaning or correlation. In your case, I'd offer maybe it means your truck is actually getting built today!
 
If you ordered the sunroof make sure it opens and closes when you pick your truck up. Opened it last night and it does not even try to close. I think it is an issue with the button, it doesn't feel right. Dropped it at the dealer this morning they said it will probably be next week before they can look at it, and no guarantees on how long it will be if they have to order parts.
 
@PhoenixFla

About how long does it take to be added to the tracker sheet? I submitted info under ChemLabTX last night, but don't see me on the sheet. Thanks!
 
Can anyone who has been tracking their build help me here. Mainly geared towards guys who have trucks that have been shipped or delivered…
I still have no movement on the tracker. However, the bottom of the window sticker has 2 dates. One in the box on the window sticker and one at the bottom off the page with the white background. I’m assuming the one in the window sticker is the sent to plant day. What is the bottom date and how did it correspond with your build? Mine was 11/5 last night. Now this morning it’s today’s date, 11/12.

Thanks!
So, the date in the box for me is 10 21 21, that was the day I first saw a window sticker. THe bottom date changed several times, but ended up staying on 11/05/2021. Ford said my truck was built on 11/8. So I have no idea what that bottom date refers to, especially since the plant was closed on that date.
 
Can anyone who has been tracking their build help me here. Mainly geared towards guys who have trucks that have been shipped or delivered…
I still have no movement on the tracker. However, the bottom of the window sticker has 2 dates. One in the box on the window sticker and one at the bottom off the page with the white background. I’m assuming the one in the window sticker is the sent to plant day. What is the bottom date and how did it correspond with your build? Mine was 11/5 last night. Now this morning it’s today’s date, 11/12.

Thanks!
I kinda think the tracker updates that date every time your truck goes through a waypoint wile in route . This is a guess
 
Hey guys, I’m sort of new here but I’ve been keeping up with what’s going on. My truck has a build date of 11/15 and I just checked fords tracker and it shows in production!! My window sticker still isn’t available and it’s not updating on any other trackers. Thought I’d share to let everyone know for sure the trackers are off a little bit.

Y’all can check out my truck on the tracker sheet under Zane_
 
Can anyone who has been tracking their build help me here. Mainly geared towards guys who have trucks that have been shipped or delivered…
I still have no movement on the tracker. However, the bottom of the window sticker has 2 dates. One in the box on the window sticker and one at the bottom off the page with the white background. I’m assuming the one in the window sticker is the sent to plant day. What is the bottom date and how did it correspond with your build? Mine was 11/5 last night. Now this morning it’s today’s date, 11/12.

Thanks!
Date in the box - is the date the order information is sent to the plant for scheduling - the date at the bottom will change - In my case - the bottom of mine went from 10/21 - day WS was issued to the day it was built (10/29) then when sent for spray in bedliner (11/4) then again when retured and ready for shipping (11/5) and then finally when shipped on 11/6 - sits at 11/6 still.
 
Date in the box - is the date the order information is sent to the plant for scheduling - the date at the bottom will change - In my case - the bottom of mine went from 10/21 - day WS was issued to the day it was built (10/29) then when sent for spray in bedliner (11/4) then again when retured and ready for shipping (11/5) and then finally when shipped on 11/6 - sits at 11/6 still.
Mine has been in production since 10/28. The date at the bottom of my WS has updated every Friday morning since then (10/29, 11/5 and now 11/12 as of this morning). No other updates have come through on any of the trackers and it still just says "In Production".
 
So i was scheduled week of 11-15
then moved back to 11-22
got a email early in the week saying i got bumped back to 11-15

I still have no window sticker nor my ford tracker has ever updated
 

Attachments

  • 72B231E1-698E-4AB2-8720-A34AC66B2F42.webp
    72B231E1-698E-4AB2-8720-A34AC66B2F42.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 56
Mine has been in production since 10/28. The date at the bottom of my WS has updated every Friday morning since then (10/29, 11/5 and now 11/12 as of this morning). No other updates have come through on any of the trackers and it still just says "In Production".
Those are the exact dates that happened on mine too. Updated to 11/12 this morning. I'm hoping that means they're built today, but who knows.
 
Those are the exact dates that happened on mine too. Updated to 11/12 this morning. I'm hoping that means they're built today, but who knows.
The date on the bottom of my window sticker just updated from 11/5 to 11/12 as well. According to the tracking spreadsheet I was on deck, so perhaps it got built today too. We shall see.
 
So i was scheduled week of 11-15
then moved back to 11-22
got a email early in the week saying i got bumped back to 11-15

I still have no window sticker nor my ford tracker has ever updated
Can you please educate us how you got your order to show up inside your ford.com account. I have an account with the same email i used to submit an order and it shows no existing orders.
 
Date in the box - is the date the order information is sent to the plant for scheduling - the date at the bottom will change - In my case - the bottom of mine went from 10/21 - day WS was issued to the day it was built (10/29) then when sent for spray in bedliner (11/4) then again when retured and ready for shipping (11/5) and then finally when shipped on 11/6 - sits at 11/6 still.
Interesting to hear this. My bottom date seems to update every Friday and that’s it. Yours was more consistent with actual events happening in your build. Who knows.

I was hoping for an update on the spreadsheet this morning, but nothing. My 10/21 order is still sitting in between the 10/25 and 10/28 sent to plant orders. I’m just hoping there is more movement happening that I don’t know about.
 
Can you please educate us how you got your order to show up inside your ford.com account. I have an account with the same email i used to submit an order and it shows no existing orders.
My 2022 Tremor order doesn't show in my ford.com account either and I also used same email address. Actually, I'm good with that as I'd love to get a $3,500 PCO before I take delivery - so far I've only gotten $2,500.
 
Back
Top Bottom