FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I'm gonna believe your truck is built and being shipped, and trackers are just way behind. I believe, I believe, I believe!
Thanks to all of you! I appreciate the mental support. Venting on here helps pass the days and you guys all give me some good laughs.
 
How many here would pause and reschedule their build for a 23' when production starts in the spring ? Having waited since august and having nothing from Ford yet it would be tempting if my rig isn't scheduled before the end of December.......

2021-11-11_19-13-43.webp

2021-11-11_19-14-42.webp
 
Mach E tracker shows an estimated delivery for my truck in 18 days... SD tracker still shows in production and the ford tracker does too.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 8.20.56 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 8.20.56 PM.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 40
How many here would pause and reschedule their build for a 23' when production starts in the spring ? Having waited since august and having nothing from Ford yet it would be tempting if my rig isn't scheduled before the end of December.......

View attachment 38892
View attachment 38893

First year model changes are known to have engineering issues so I've always shy'd away from purchasing one. On the flip side is buying a new truck but it's the last year of the old model. Currently have a 2022 350 TR on order...conundrums, conundrums everywhere.o_O:D
 
First year model changes are known to have engineering issues so I've always shy'd away from purchasing one. On the flip side is buying a new truck but it's the last year of the old model. Currently have a 2022 350 TR on order...conundrums, conundrums everywhere.o_O:D
That and it wont be spring since they wont start builing them til end of july anyways so then he is gonna be in the same boat
 
How many here would pause and reschedule their build for a 23' when production starts in the spring ? Having waited since august and having nothing from Ford yet it would be tempting if my rig isn't scheduled before the end of December.......

View attachment 38892
View attachment 38893
There is another thread dedicated to this topic so I will try to not repeat myself too much. Based on the changes on the F150 for '21, if the '23 SD upgrade is similar I am fine with my '22.
 
Hey guys!
Super new here!! I have a question that maybe someone could answer, (since im being a little lazy and don’t wanna read through 436 pages lol)

I ordered a F250 Lariat 6.7 with almost every bell and whistle
i ordered on 8/13
I haven’t heard a word since from my dealership or Ford, and when I called the dealership last week because the email link that Ford sent me stopped working, they had ZERO info for me.
Then I called again this week because the ford rep was coming in to talk to them, they still don’t have any answers at all. I already remove the adaptive cruise and adaptive steering right out the gate because those were known hold ups……

Basically just trying to figure out if anyone has any kind of updates or knowledge or work arounds….

I already read back two days and didn’t find anything that sticks
Thanks again in advance guys!!
 
Hey guys!
Super new here!! I have a question that maybe someone could answer, (since im being a little lazy and don’t wanna read through 436 pages lol)

I ordered a F250 Lariat 6.7 with almost every bell and whistle
i ordered on 8/13
I haven’t heard a word since from my dealership or Ford, and when I called the dealership last week because the email link that Ford sent me stopped working, they had ZERO info for me.
Then I called again this week because the ford rep was coming in to talk to them, they still don’t have any answers at all. I already remove the adaptive cruise and adaptive steering right out the gate because those were known hold ups……

Basically just trying to figure out if anyone has any kind of updates or knowledge or work arounds….

I already read back two days and didn’t find anything that sticks
Thanks again in advance guys!!
I would start with your priority code. Do you know what it is? 10 is the best possible that a dealer can assign. Beyond that, dealers can reach to the regional schedulers with Ford to bump your priority to the number 2. This only happens in certain circumstances… I’m not sure a 3 month wait would constitute that, yet.
 
How many here would pause and reschedule their build for a 23' when production starts in the spring ? Having waited since august and having nothing from Ford yet it would be tempting if my rig isn't scheduled before the end of December.......

View attachment 38892
View attachment 38893
At this point im concerned that some will have no other option than to order a 23’ after their 22’ never gets scheduled/ford pulls the plug on 22’ orders.…. Myself included. Been reading some threads on ford-trucks.com and blue oval forums where some good points have been made. At this rate, they will only schedule one week this month and id be surprised if they schedule two thursdays in December, plus the fact that production will be shut down for some time due to the upcoming holidays. I would imagine that ford already has more orders than the can build before the change over. To complicate things further for at least myself, the dealer i work for is tiny, and ford is not building many trucks for us at all. We have 100+ superduty orders and on average we are getting 1-5 trucks scheduled every scheduling day, some weeks even none. all that said, i hope the truck gods smile on us unscheduled folks soon!
 
With ~200k or so trucks left to build before the model changeover I think the odds are good that everyone with a '22 on order will get it.
 
There is another thread dedicated to this topic so I will try to not repeat myself too much. Based on the changes on the F150 for '21, if the '23 SD upgrade is similar I am fine with my '22.
I’m with you. I honestly just wanted the 12” screen upgrade otherwise I would have tracked down a ‘21.
 
I would start with your priority code. Do you know what it is? 10 is the best possible that a dealer can assign. Beyond that, dealers can reach to the regional schedulers with Ford to bump your priority to the number 2. This only happens in certain circumstances… I’m not sure a 3 month wait would constitute that, yet.
Yes I have a 10 code. Maybe I’ll reach out again on Monday to my sales rep
 
How many here would pause and reschedule their build for a 23' when production starts in the spring ? Having waited since august and having nothing from Ford yet it would be tempting if my rig isn't scheduled before the end of December.......

View attachment 38892
View attachment 38893
My preference would to not be the first year of a redesign. I had the first year of the 3.5 EcoBoost in my 1st F150 and it had several issues that never quite got resolved.
 
Has anyone else with a 10/25 build week 10/21 build day had no updates once it said in production I keep checking all the trackers hourly and nothing
Mine was the same build week it was finished the 24th and shipped the 25 now I have no idea where it is my dealer can’t or won’t give me the rail car number know if any thing I can do to find it in my own?
 
Do I have to add my self to the spread sheet
You have to join the forum "Ford Truck Enthusiasts"

Then there is a thread at this link with instructions.

 
Back
Top Bottom