FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Man, this is getting painful. Guys that look at the tracker will understand my pain here. What in the ever loving F@&$ Ford?!?!
It looks like 5 or 6 orders sent to plant after yours that have been built so hopefully yours will update in a day or two?
Or - Maybe it is getting delivered to your Dealer today?
Just a little bit longer 🤞 Weird how 11/22 build weeks are already getting sent to plant with so many earlier dates still showing in order processing. Again - Ford makes NO sense!
Happy Veterans Day!
 
Got window sticker last night! Tracker updated showing "In Production" as well. Expecting it to be built around Wednesday next week.
Ordered- 8/18
Confirmed & Scheduled- 10/15 (build week 11/15)
WS Populated- 11/11
Built- TBD
Shipped-TBD

F-350 6.7
Lariat Ult.
Tremor
Sport Pack.
Quad Beam
Bedliner
 
Hey Kids!

I am still here @Creekwood Resort @fordguy74656 , just not as angry as I was before. lol!

People said there was no scheduling due to Veteran's Day, and I read there was a closed plan today for the f150, but didn't see anything that said SD on notes. I think they are not building today due to the holiday, but I almost would think the scheduling is likely (partially, at least) an automated process. It will be interesting to see if anyone is scheduled today.

Haha! Look at us speculating on what Ford is going to do...they are always so easy to predict. I swear Ford reads this forum and say things like, "Watch this Jimmy - HAHA - no emails for that Vermonster Sumbitch!"
I completely agree, it doesn't make sense (ok, not much in this process does) to skip a week just because scheduling day also happens to be a holiday. I am guessing that in a normal situation they would do the scheduling the day after the holiday. But once again we are trying to insert logic into this process.....
 
Sorry for asking dumb questions. I tried to search with no luck.

what does the 39/639 mean at the top of my WS?
Means on the day/batch of your scheduled build they will build 639 trucks and your will be early in the day/batch as the 39th truck down the line!
 
Man, this is getting painful. Guys that look at the tracker will understand my pain here. What in the ever loving F@&$ Ford?!?!
I think you must be being built. My tracker is not showing anything, yet I know I have items assigned and dates given. Not sure why things aren't translating.
 
Man, this is getting painful. Guys that look at the tracker will understand my pain here. What in the ever loving F@&$ Ford?!?!
Ya I wouldn't put to much trust in that tracker. Have you cross referenced that with your dealer? they should be able to get something more accurate if they actually know how to check. My guess is its built and maybe even shipped.
 
Ya I wouldn't put to much trust in that tracker. Have you cross referenced that with your dealer? they should be able to get something more accurate if they actually know how to check. My guess is its built and maybe even shipped.
The key is if they know how to check I called my dealer yesterday and I have more info than them.
 
Man, this is getting painful. Guys that look at the tracker will understand my pain here. What in the ever loving F@&$ Ford?!?!
I woke up this morning and saw this version - I really felt bad for you. It's almost like someone at Ford is watching this thread and withholding updates on your build deliberately.
1636647575088.webp
 
Means on the day/batch of your scheduled build they will build 639 trucks and your will be early in the day/batch as the 39th truck down the line!

Ahhhhh, that explains the 764/838 on my WS
 
Means on the day/batch of your scheduled build they will build 639 trucks and your will be early in the day/batch as the 39th truck down the line!
Great. Thanks.
 
I woke up this morning and saw this version - I really felt bad for you. It's almost like someone at Ford is watching this thread and withholding updates on your build deliberately.
View attachment 38854
I’ve tried to remain positive about this whole thing but it’s tough. I sure hope that’s not the case. My dealer has been great and sends me screen shots of his computer along the way when I ask him for an update. Only hiccup I have had with the dealer was not inputting my email address or name into the order. I feel bad, but at the end of the day if he did it correctly from the start, I wouldn’t have to reach out for updates. Keeping my fingers crossed that the system is just lagging behind reality. Hell, I almost wish I would have kept adaptive steering. Wouldn’t have changed my final build date that much.
 
I'm line #94 in the screenshot of the tracker above. "06 King Ranch" In Transit!!!!

I feel for you Tuscontremor........hang in there!!!!!! It will happen for you too.
 
I’ve tried to remain positive about this whole thing but it’s tough. I sure hope that’s not the case. My dealer has been great and sends me screen shots of his computer along the way when I ask him for an update. Only hiccup I have had with the dealer was not inputting my email address or name into the order. I feel bad, but at the end of the day if he did it correctly from the start, I wouldn’t have to reach out for updates. Keeping my fingers crossed that the system is just lagging behind reality. Hell, I almost wish I would have kept adaptive steering. Wouldn’t have changed my final build date that much.

Hope you are right and you get a call saying - truck's in! ASAP - you have waited way too long!
 
Putting my order in tomorrow. I have a PCO question. I have a $2000 offer and my Dad just got a $3500 offer today. Is there a way I can use my Dads offer? Do I have to use his address? He lives 1500’ from me.
 
Putting my order in tomorrow. I have a PCO question. I have a $2000 offer and my Dad just got a $3500 offer today. Is there a way I can use my Dads offer? Do I have to use his address? He lives 1500’ from me.
I believe you have to live in the same household. You may be able to try and pull one over on the dealer but I'd bet they won't accept it.
 
My PCO was mailed to me, then yesterday, I also noticed it was in my Ford Pass App. They are definitely tied to you, by name, maybe even your address, email, etc. I doubt you'd be able to technically use it.
 
Hope you are right and you get a call saying - truck's in! ASAP - you have waited way too long!
Just got a response from the dealer and he said it still shows the same status. “In production”. Same as the tracker

😭😭😭

This has to update soon. I hope.
 
Just got a response from the dealer and he said it still shows the same status. “In production”. Same as the tracker

😭😭😭

This has to update soon. I hope.
I'm gonna believe your truck is built and being shipped, and trackers are just way behind. I believe, I believe, I believe!
 
Back
Top Bottom