FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I’ve had my window sticker since 10/29. Just checked on the tracker, still says “In Production” but the window sticker wasn’t available anymore.
Mine has been available since 10/26 and just noticed the same thing. I figured it was because I broke the internet after constantly checking like a crazy person.
 
Mine has been available since 10/26 and just noticed the same thing. I figured it was because I broke the internet after constantly checking like a crazy person.
Mine was available on 10/28, and I am also getting an http 404 error now (http 404 = linked document not found). My hunch is this is a Ford server problem, or more optimistically a massively large group of trucks will move at once :-)
 
Called the dealer today to get an update as I could not check my status in the Ford tracker the last few days. Basically the build date slipped another 3 weeks but they updated the priority to 02 from 10. Don't understand why my truck is taking so long since it's pretty standard.

Ordered: 7/22 with priority 10
9/16 Notified via email Build Week of 10/25
10/4 Notified via email Build Week changed to 11/1
10/14 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/8
11/2 Notified via email Build week changed to 11/22 (Thanksgiving Week)
11/10 Called dealer and they said build week is now 12/13 but Priority is now 02.

F350 7.3L Lariat Tremor - Carbonized Gray
Lariat Value Pkg
Black Appearance Pkg
5th Wheel Hitch
Tailgate Step
Upfitter Switches
Garage Door Opener
Heated Steering Wheel
Carpet Delete
 
Hi all,

This is a long thread, sorry if the question has already been answered.

If I ordered a 2022 F350 6.7 Tremor today - when might I expect to get it? @rdr1144 just above is looking like ~5-6 months. I wonder if that is still the case for a November order? Thanks.
 
Hi all,

This is a long thread, sorry if the question has already been answered.

If I ordered a 2022 F350 6.7 Tremor today - when might I expect to get it? @rdr1144 just above is looking like ~5-6 months. I wonder if that is still the case for a November order? Thanks.


There are a lot of variables in that question, many of which there is little to no understanding of.

I've seen guys get a truck in under 6 weeks, delivered. Other guys have waited 7+ months.
 
Last email from Ford gave me a build date of 11/8… crickets sense then. No WS, the Ford page hasn’t changed, and the spread sheet hasn’t changed from “in-processing”. I went into the dealer yesterday, they still had a production date of 11/8 and a secondary of 12/12. Anybody know what that secondary date means?
I had the same build date as you and nothing on any tracker. I don’t have any secondary date either….sucks not knowing what’s up, but it’s a first world problem.
 
Well got some news on the tracker just now.
Ordered Aug 20,
Sent to the plant on Oct 21st.
Produced and released Nov 9th
ETA start Nov 30 to Dec 6th !!!!
Excellent!!!!
 
I had the same build date as you and nothing on any tracker. I don’t have any secondary date either….sucks not knowing what’s up, but it’s a first world problem.
Update: today my status changed to In Production!!! Still no window sticker but I hope it’s coming soon!
 
Got an update from my dealer - my "ORIGINAL BUILD WEEK" was this week with zero information to this point. It took him less than a minute to pull VVR (Vehicle Visibility Report).

Unfortunately my NEW production week is now December 6th with no update on time to dealer.

Disappointed unfortunately but it is what it is.

On a good note: my Retrax Pro XR from @Nick@ApolloOptics showed up at the house today! I have another puzzle piece to my new rig! Thanx Nick!
 
So my built email came this morning and my sales man just sent me this guess the tracker Is not up to date
 

Attachments

  • 8973480F-D9BF-4C6F-A2C1-35361B060604.webp
    8973480F-D9BF-4C6F-A2C1-35361B060604.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
So my built email came this morning and my sales man just sent me this guess the tracker I’m not up to date
That's awesome. Makes me wonder what's going on with my truck. What was your build date and production week?
 
mine updated today on Ford tracker- shows in production 10/29, built 11/5/21 - nothing for shippting - Mach e shows it built 10/29 and shipped 11/5 and ETA to dealer 11/29 (which has been up on Mach e since 10/30)- dealer confirmed the Mach e dates, including target arrival there 11/28 or 11/29. As seems to be the case - not evertything reads the same or is always up to date.

So maybe yours has shipped! Hope it has!
 
Last edited:
I’ve had my window sticker since 10/29. Just checked on the tracker, still says “In Production” but the window sticker wasn’t available anymore.
That happens from time to time - did to me - showed back up a few days later.
 
Back
Top Bottom