FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Well all the trackers still say in production, but got my Built email. They state delivery to my dealer Nov 24-Nov 30.
I received my built email as well!
Built 11/9 it says.

Ford tracker and Mach E are both updated showing a build date and ETA to my dealer.

1636547637643.gif
 
Things seem like they are moving better.

Tracker is showing in production 11/9....does not say built yet

However, Dealer delivery ETA says 12/8/2021... looks like I'll have it before Christmas!
 
Looks like we have some movement on the spreadsheet now. Still no movement on my rig.
 
So my truck shipped to North Carolina on October 25th. Today I got rail car information and I tracked it. CSX indicates it is empty in KY on November 5th. Does this make sense? Could it have delivered the truck to a rail yard and returned empty already?
Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX953119 (Norfolk Southern Corp )".
Yes, that could be the case. Mine did the same thing - got to the rail yard quickly and then the rail car kept moving around the US before the update that showed it had been offloaded.
 
How do you get a built e-mail?
Is that something your dealer has to set up for you?
 
How do you get a built e-mail?
Is that something your dealer has to set up for you?
Typically you have to be signed up on the order via email. The dealer can assist with that. It essentially sends you the same things Ford sends the dealer - at the same time. It's just we (the buyer) is a little more focused on that truck than the dealer who may be focused on many trucks/cars.
 
Hey @Steppy where you at with a build day?
 
My Birdie (Sales Manager) had the day off yesterday and his assistant didn't know how to check the system so I am still waiting for the update?
Alright. Let's keep these twins moving together! Looking at the spreadsheet there are a few Iconic going through the mill together. I am still BLOWN away that my AS build is happening!
 
Last email from Ford gave me a build date of 11/8… crickets sense then. No WS, the Ford page hasn’t changed, and the spread sheet hasn’t changed from “in-processing”. I went into the dealer yesterday, they still had a production date of 11/8 and a secondary of 12/12. Anybody know what that secondary date means?
 
Window sticker date has changed to 9 Nov from 2 Nov but nothing else has changed
 
Alright. Let's keep these twins moving together! Looking at the spreadsheet there are a few Iconic going through the mill together. I am still BLOWN away that my AS build is happening!
Little Birdie finally responded! Now showing 12/3 Build Date for week of 11/29 so I guess that means You and I have exact build days in the system??? Right now it looks like I will be the Older Twin by a couple of hours. Older Twins Rock! :ROFLMAO:
 
Little Birdie finally responded! Now showing 12/3 Build Date for week of 11/29 so I guess that means You and I have exact build days in the system??? Right now it looks like I will be the Older Twin by a couple of hours. Older Twins Rock! :ROFLMAO:
You got me by a day! Friday build for you when everyone wants to get to the bar. Saturday build for me - when everyone has a headache.
 
Saturday workers are the ones that really want to be there, so you will have passion working for you!
I sure hope so! :)
 
When the WS is available, the blend date is your build date. Thats how it was with my last 3 f150s.... so IMO the best little birdie is when the WS is available....I Still dont have mine so i wait
 
I got an email showing a build week of 11/29 and no other emails but my dealer told me my build week was moved to 12/6.
I would call your dealer and confirm your date has not changed.
Good Luck!
I checked with my dealer today. My build week is still the week of November 15th (good). I found out that my build day is Saturday November 20th (I have mixed emotions about a Saturday build day). It is what it is.
Also my dealer said with Thanksgiving an Christmas shutdowns, I may not see my truck until the first of next year!!!
 
I’ve had my window sticker since 10/29. Just checked on the tracker, still says “In Production” but the window sticker wasn’t available anymore.
 
Back
Top Bottom