FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I’m really curious how much they are building this week. No updates on the trucks scheduled this week is a little alarming.

This part of the wait is by far the worst. I know other guys have said it before. Seems like the time since my order was placed in March went relatively quick. The last 2 weeks feels like years.
I disagree, somewhat. By not having a scheduled build date (or VIN), I'm left wondering if the dealer might have messed something up with my order that is causing it to be stuck in limb (like COVP, for example), or my dealer has an allocation problem. At least when you get scheduled, you know that your order has passed the "dealership competency" test and that the only thing holding it up at that point is manufacturing capacity.

-SR-
 
I’m really curious how much they are building this week. No updates on the trucks scheduled this week is a little alarming.

This part of the wait is by far the worst. I know other guys have said it before. Seems like the time since my order was placed in March went relatively quick. The last 2 weeks feels like years.
I am still in the unscheduled phase and really find it hard to understand why the part of the wait where your truck is being build feels the worst. When you are unscheduled you don’t know if it’s another two weeks or another 6 months left to wait. But once you are scheduled with a build date, the difference of variability is weeks to a few months at the most. There is certainty and there is an end date in sight.

For me personally there will be two happy dates which are important: 1 the truck is scheduled and 2. The truck is delivered.
I don’t see my self checking trackers daily for the build or following train routes to see where my truck is now vs an hour ago. What’s the point in doing all of that, i just don’t see it.
 
Mach-E has never done anything for me, until today. Shows truck was built yesterday, 11/8, ETA at the dealer of 12/3. No shipping date yet (5th wheel prep needs to be done, that's it). So pumped! Ford tracker isn't updated yet, and the spreadsheet isn't updated for me yet either. Also, for those WS watching guys, date at the bottom of my WS still shows 11/5. Man, so exciting!
 
the tires are terrible

@Redoggs there are mixed reviews here. One common first step though is to lower your tire pressure. It should be set at 60/70 for an F250 or 60/80 for an F350 from the factory. Lower it to something like 50/60 or 50/50 (or whatever your want) and ride quality, on road performance improve significantly. I am running 50/60 right now and have no issues with the tires at all, although this seems to be a very subjective issue...

Congrats on the truck though!!!!
 
A birdie just told me my build week has been move closer. Was 12/9 (build day) and is now back to 11/29 (build week).
 
A birdie just told me my build week has been move closer. Was 12/9 (build day) and is now back to 11/29 (build week).
Then by Thursday it might be back to 12/9 and by next monday back again to 11/29😀. Thats why i think checking these things so frequently can drive one insane.

I would just bet on your delivery date - my gut tells me Jan 15 - 30 is when you’ll pick up your truck.
 
So my truck shipped to North Carolina on October 25th. Today I got rail car information and I tracked it. CSX indicates it is empty in KY on November 5th. Does this make sense? Could it have delivered the truck to a rail yard and returned empty already?
Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX953119 (Norfolk Southern Corp )".
 
Mach-E has never done anything for me, until today. Shows truck was built yesterday, 11/8, ETA at the dealer of 12/3. No shipping date yet (5th wheel prep needs to be done, that's it). So pumped! Ford tracker isn't updated yet, and the spreadsheet isn't updated for me yet either. Also, for those WS watching guys, date at the bottom of my WS still shows 11/5. Man, so exciting!
The Mach E was always the most accurate and up to date for me. Having said that, the Mach E and the Ford tracking site were showing my truck was still being shipped 2 days after it was delivered.
 
The Mach E was always the most accurate and up to date for me. Having said that, the Mach E and the Ford tracking site were showing my truck was still being shipped 2 days after it was delivered.
Either way, I’m just glad to see it’s been built and is getting ready to come home!
 
I just checked ford site and mine finally says shipped . Mach e site hasn't updated to shipped yet

Ordered 6/22
In production 10/28
Built 10/31
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211109-173330_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20211109-173330_Chrome.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 54
I’ve not used Mach e tracking yet.
 
Has anyone had success testing the Ford Pass app using their VIN to see if it pops up prior to the Ford Tracker or Mach E updating and saying built?
 
Woke up with 4 emails from Ford!!! Nothing about the Tremor or PCO, lol!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😭😭😭😭🖕🏼 Sitting Guam, going to start 🥃🥃🥃
Ford is a 🐔 tease….change my mind.
Well, shiiiiiit. I’ve had a moment or two like that. Lol. It will all work out!
 
Back
Top Bottom