FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

so my bottom of window sticker went 10/31 to 11/9. does that mean it should be built today?
 
so my bottom of window sticker went 10/31 to 11/9. does that mean it should be built today?
I am starting to think the bottom date is just the day you pull the window sticker :ROFLMAO:

mainly because mine changes daily.... aka the day I pull the WS

Using the Ford tracker website, my date at the bottom 11/06/2021
Using the Mach E tracker, my date at the bottom 11/08/2021
 
Same here.
Mine shows in production on 10/21 and then crickets.

My VIN is populating in the PALSAPP website, but shows "pending" status and a "null" Destination. 🤷‍♂️
Mine showed that as well and ended up being delivered by a different company. Don't put too much weight in your VIN showing up in any trucking company website. Had mine show up in another one that also didn't deliver it.
 
Same here.
Mine shows in production on 10/21 and then crickets.

My VIN is populating in the PALSAPP website, but shows "pending" status and a "null" Destination. 🤷‍♂️
Mine said the same thing for several days on the palsapp site. It just changed to dispatched this morning along with 4 other trucks going to the greater cincinnati area and one in carrolton kentucky. I'm guessing arrival at dealer today or tomorrow 🤞
 
Congrats! Very interesting yours is on the road already. You have a 10/25 sent to plant day. All the 10/21’s haven’t even updated yet. Maybe that means mine is built by now? Who the hell knows anymore. Haha

Where did you see I had sent to plant 10/25? If you are looking at the spreadsheet - that is a second truck I have on order for my son - it still shows in production - no movement. My first one (noted above) for some reason never showed up on the spreadsheet (I did put in the information but maybe it will only take one set of info. for the same email? I put the 10/25 one in first and it shows up on spreadsheet).

The one noted above was sent to plant 10/20 per my original WS on 10/21. Also on this order I never received any emails from Ford - got build week from dealer - along with VIN and order number - then used ford tracker and mach e to track it.
 
Last edited:
My truck was sent to plant on 10/20 with what was supposed to be a 10/27 build date.

Well, obviously that got pushed, and it sat on the line half-finished all last week. Mach E tracker shows it was "Built" yesterday, also known as "finished" yesterday.

So now I wait for spray in bedliner, and shipping to Kansas City - hopefully that goes fairly quickly.
 
My truck was sent to plant on 10/20 with what was supposed to be a 10/27 build date.

Well, obviously that got pushed, and it sat on the line half-finished all last week. Mach E tracker shows it was "Built" yesterday, also known as "finished" yesterday.

So now I wait for spray in bedliner, and shipping to Kansas City - hopefully that goes fairly quickly.
mine was 10/21 and was supposed to be build on 10/30 then sticker updated to 10/31 and now 11/9 so hopefully mines getting done today aswell
 
On the tracker spreadsheet.
Got it - that is a second one I have on order for my son- it is still "in production" on Ford tracker and does not show anything other than order date on Mach e tracker. This one was originally a 11/1 build week, then moved to 10/25. WS on this one is dated 10/25 (inside box) - first one had 10/26 on the bottom, then updated to 11/2/21 and that is where it still sits.
 
Last edited:
Someone posted that the scheduled tracking spreadsheet updated for them....

I just want to be sure I am clear @PhoenixFla , will the spread sheet update with details on our behalf? That was not my understanding. If so - that's way cooler than I even knew...
 
I’m really curious how much they are building this week. No updates on the trucks scheduled this week is a little alarming.

This part of the wait is by far the worst. I know other guys have said it before. Seems like the time since my order was placed in March went relatively quick. The last 2 weeks feels like years.
 
Just checked the tracker, Mach E and Ford & nothing, still says build week of 11/8, tracker says sent to plant 11/1, WS is dated 11/2 and no movement of any kind or any notification from Ford
 
Just checked the tracker, Mach E and Ford & nothing, still says build week of 11/8, tracker says sent to plant 11/1, WS is dated 11/2 and no movement of any kind or any notification from Ford
Mine is the same
 
Someone posted that the scheduled tracking spreadsheet updated for them....

I just want to be sure I am clear @PhoenixFla , will the spread sheet update with details on our behalf? That was not my understanding. If so - that's way cooler than I even knew...
It does update automatically its really cool.
 
Just got my update... Order placed 10-5 and the build date did not slip this week! Holding on 11-17.. Will believe it when it gets built!
 
How many more trucks are going to get announced and released while I have this thing ordered?

2022 TRD Pro Tundra has me casting a critical eye at my towing requirements.
 
Back
Top Bottom