FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Terrible photos I took, but truck arrived last Friday to the dealership. Getting tonneau cover installed, ceramic coated, tint and front clear bra installed, should be able to pick it up end of this week. Pretty stoked as this is my first brand new vehicle ever.

Congrats on the new truck - nice to get something brand new! Enjoy it!
 
Well ladies and gents, I am getting pretty excited. I have lived vicariously through many of you receiving your trucks. Many smiles, and now it seems like things are actually going to happen with my truck. I am VERY happy I didn't remove AS. It was touch and go there for a bit, I am not going to lie. However, I am one stubborn dude when it comes to getting what I want. I work my butt off for what I want, so I am going to get it the way I want it.

My 12/9 build date may seem far away, but it's really not in the grand scheme of my actual wait! I imagine if that date holds, the truck will be here in late December early January.

As these days click by, I am can't help but think of all the cool stuff I want to do with this truck. The biggest "cool" thing is actually spend more time with family. Whether it be loads of hay, camping, road trips, or even rides to school. The truck was chosen because it checks the "can-do" box so hard that it burns a hole through the paper.

I am really looking forward to driving in the snow at night. A new fresh falling snowstorm is a blast to drive in! The back roads of Vermont with all the limbs handing lower with the weight of the snow and the hint of wood smoke in the air on a still night - oh it's my favorite. Sometimes I often think of reasons to drive in it - lol.

I may have missed hunting season with the truck this year, but once that window closed I moved into acceptance. Sometimes I need to stop thinking about what I do not have (yet) and concentrate on what I do have - and in the end - what really matters. Health - Family - Friends - that is what really matters.

It's a different type of post from me today, but here I am. This is where I am at today. I hope you all can find yourself in a world of thankfulness for who/what you do have in your lives. There is so much good in the world, yet we tend to focus on the other side too often. Allow yourself to be in the positive space for a moment if you haven't in a while - even if it's just a moment.

Cheers!

Great post - living with gratitude in your life everyday will make your life better! We are very fortunate to be fretting over when our Tremor gets delivered! Hope everyone has a great week!
 
License plate bracket was installed by my Dealer. Minnesota where everything is illegal ya know!
I ran no front plate on my '21 Tremor for a couple months in Minnesota without being stopped. Plan was to play dumb because dealer removed it when they installed the winch. Also figured if anyone got me for it, would be State Patrol and I don't spend a lot of time on the highway when I am in MN.
 
I need to get off my butt and get my accessories planned and ordered. I’m definitely going with Line-X for the bed, and I’m leaning toward Retrax for the rolling tonneau cover. I need a fifth wheel hitch in the 25K-30K range. Do y’all have any recommendations?
B&W Companion
 
I guess this confirms yet another week without scheduling. Does Ford only schedule on Thursdays? If Thursday falls on a holiday, can they not move to another weekday?
 

Attachments

  • 494F8CC2-9C25-439B-9C2E-B987EA428E45.webp
    494F8CC2-9C25-439B-9C2E-B987EA428E45.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 98
I guess this confirms yet another week without scheduling. Does Ford only schedule on Thursdays? If Thursday falls on a holiday, can they not move to another weekday?
That seems to be mostly f150 when they are speaking of trucks. Not sure if SD will be scheduled. I had heard they will not be, but I cannot see that on ICs posts. Ford typically (all I have ever seen) schedules everything on a Thursday.
 
I guess this confirms yet another week without scheduling. Does Ford only schedule on Thursdays? If Thursday falls on a holiday, can they not move to another weekday?
That only leaves the 18th in November because the 25th is Thanksgiving.
 
So, if I have a VIN and got an email saying that my build was scheduled for the “week of November 15th”, should I still expect that to happen? Assuming that I don’t get a change email of course.
 
That only leaves the 18th in November because the 25th is Thanksgiving.
When looking at the scheduling notes and from previous schedules this is not set in stone and could change at any moment. I believe they have scheduled every week until Christmas right now. and with the factory down last week most likely need to see what they can produce and meet what has already been scheduled before allocating anymore. I would expect to see some stuff scheduled next week.
 
So, if I have a VIN and got an email saying that my build was scheduled for the “week of November 15th”, should I still expect that to happen? Assuming that I don’t get a change email of course.
Yes, and if it holds you will most likely see a WS this week.
 
Yes, and if it holds you will most likely see a WS this week.
Can’t wait for the WS. I’ve been checking the website a ridiculous amount.
 
Can’t wait for the WS. I’ve been checking the website a ridiculous amount.
I feel you there. I try not knowing in .002 seconds nothing will change. I have a build week of the 22nd so I will be in your shoes next week. Just know Ford and the trackers are not very good about updating so if you don't get a WS this week but don't get an email from Ford saying you have been pushed don't freak out. You will most likely still get built next week. If you don't get anything have your dealer check Friday they have more access to what is actually happening.
Good luck!
 
So, if I have a VIN and got an email saying that my build was scheduled for the “week of November 15th”, should I still expect that to happen? Assuming that I don’t get a change email of course.
I got an email showing a build week of 11/29 and no other emails but my dealer told me my build week was moved to 12/6.
I would call your dealer and confirm your date has not changed.
Good Luck!
 
Since production started back up today I was hoping to see more progress and updates on the spreadsheet. It looks like the jobs that were sent to plant on 10/21 (mine and a few others) were first up to be built today. So far there have been no updates on the tracker at all. The previous week, this tracker would update a few times a day with new trucks showing built and shipped. Mach e still shows in production and the spreadsheet shows the same. Maybe it’s lagging a little. Any other guys with 10/21 sent to plant get updates today on Ford or Mach e?
 
I guess this confirms yet another week without scheduling. Does Ford only schedule on Thursdays? If Thursday falls on a holiday, can they not move to another weekday?
Starting to sound like a government operation! 🤣
 
No updates for me either. I have a 10/21 sent to play date
Since production started back up today I was hoping to see more progress and updates on the spreadsheet. It looks like the jobs that were sent to plant on 10/21 (mine and a few others) were first up to be built today. So far there have been no updates on the tracker at all. The previous week, this tracker would update a few times a day with new trucks showing built and shipped. Mach e still shows in production and the spreadsheet shows the same. Maybe it’s lagging a little. Any other guys with 10/21 sent to plant get updates today on Ford or Mach e?
 
I had my last 3 trucks done by Line X Virginia Beach and would certainly recommend them. I too mad trying to decide on a bed cover. Have had Agricover soft tonneaus on my last 3 trucks also but looking at rollup covers this time. Had a fifth wheel hitch in an F-350 but don't recall the brand, it was installed by Chesapeake RV solutions. I have the carpet delete and trying to decide on floor covers, Husky, Weathertech, etc. looking at window tinting also, probably 20% and ignoring the 35% max rule in VA. Can't help you on the shipping since I ordered my Tremor from Modern Ford of Boone, NC. They are a customer of my compliance business. They may also jump on here to offer a great price like Granger does. Hope to see each other driving around the Hampton Roads area soon.

2022 Carbonized Grey Tremor Blackout
Ultimate
6.7 Diesel
Ordered 10/22/21

Thanks for the info!
 
Since production started back up today I was hoping to see more progress and updates on the spreadsheet. It looks like the jobs that were sent to plant on 10/21 (mine and a few others) were first up to be built today. So far there have been no updates on the tracker at all. The previous week, this tracker would update a few times a day with new trucks showing built and shipped. Mach e still shows in production and the spreadsheet shows the same. Maybe it’s lagging a little. Any other guys with 10/21 sent to plant get updates today on Ford or Mach e?
Nothing here. Waiting with gleeful anticipation
 
One of the guys who is a Kentucky plant employee over on BOF said this week they are focusing more on SUV’s. Maybe big Ed has some insight on what’s happening.
 
Back
Top Bottom