FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Do you have factory prep? If you want a slider, 20k max fyi. I only recommend B&W for 5th wheel. I have been pulling 20k plus 5th wheels toy haulers with them for about 15 years. They have never failed, great customer service also. That being said, I just changed over to a Reese gooseneck on the new toy hauler, and will be running a B&W turnover ball, after riding with a buddy and the ride is 100% better, no chucking!!! I have the full B$W setup in my f250 and f450, and will change the new Tremor Ford prep out for it when I get a chance.
I do have factory prep, and an 8 foot bed so no slider. We’re getting a new (to us) toy hauler, and I would definitely like a smooth ride.

Thanks for the info!
 
I got an email showing a build week of 11/29 and no other emails but my dealer told me my build week was moved to 12/6.
I would call your dealer and confirm your date has not changed.
Good Luck!
That sounds like a good idea. I have just been trying to avoid pestering them.
 
Since production started back up today I was hoping to see more progress and updates on the spreadsheet. It looks like the jobs that were sent to plant on 10/21 (mine and a few others) were first up to be built today. So far there have been no updates on the tracker at all. The previous week, this tracker would update a few times a day with new trucks showing built and shipped. Mach e still shows in production and the spreadsheet shows the same. Maybe it’s lagging a little. Any other guys with 10/21 sent to plant get updates today on Ford or Mach e?
What spreadsheet are you referencing?
 
 
I am on spreadsheet with sent to plant date of 10/21 and I have not seen any communication and am still listed as In Production. Hoping to see some movement before my head hits the pillow tonight.
 
After waiting 4689 hours after ordering (but who’s counting) I picked my truck up. First impressions as others have said are it’s huge, the tires are terrible, big screen is awesome, camera quality is sub-Par, led headlights are great and I love driving it. Now if I can just figure out how to shut the heated steering wheel off. 🤔
 

Attachments

  • 9CB0C7D6-A9E2-4873-B58D-3BD0A5311BFF.webp
    9CB0C7D6-A9E2-4873-B58D-3BD0A5311BFF.webp
    271.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
After waiting 4689 hours after ordering (but who’s counting) I picked my truck up. First impressions as others have said are it’s huge, the tires are terrible, big screen is awesome, camera quality is sub-Par, led headlights are great and I love driving it. Now if I can just figure out how to shut the heated steering wheel off. 🤔
Congrats and look on your radio screen, it's divided. Use the up/down arrows to scroll through a few pages. One of them has heated wheel, heated mirrors and defrost. Deselect your heated wheel (it will be red).
 
Got an update on Mach E Tracker tonight- my truck shipped on November 5th.

Ordered 7/26/21
Build Week 10/18
Went to factory 10/20
WS - 10-21
Production date 10/29
WS - updated 10/29
WS Update 11/4
Shipped 11/5
WS Update 11/6 -

ETA to S. Cal 22 days - 11/30 - yikes!

All window stickers show "Convoy" as delivery method.

So it looks like every time my WS updated something happened - first time, initial issue, second time - date of actual production, third time date of shipping being scheduled and/or return from getting spray in bed liner - last time - after the truck was shipped.

Now hopefully it is on a truck full of Tremors headed to California and they beat their estimated delivery date.

Getting closer
 
Last edited:
Got an update on Mach E Tracker tonight- my truck shipped on November 5th.

Went to factory 10/20
WS - 10-21
Production date 10/29
WS - updated 10/29
WS Update 11/4
Shipped 11/5
WS Update 11/6 -

ETA to S. Cal 22 days - 11/30 - yikes!

All window stickers show "Convoy" as delivery method.

So it looks like every time my WS updated something happened - first time, initial issue, second time - date of actual production, third time date of shipping being scheduled - last time - after the truck was shipped.

Now hopefully it is on a truck full of Tremors headed to California and they beat their estimated delivery date.

Getting closer
Congrats! Very interesting yours is on the road already. You have a 10/25 sent to plant day. All the 10/21’s haven’t even updated yet. Maybe that means mine is built by now? Who the hell knows anymore. Haha
 
Congrats! Very interesting yours is on the road already. You have a 10/25 sent to plant day. All the 10/21’s haven’t even updated yet. Maybe that means mine is built by now? Who the hell knows anymore. Haha
Yeah, Mach-E shows crap for me. No updates on any trackers. My dates on my WS almost match exactly what @Supercup said, but I’ve got nothing still showing anywhere. I’m crossing my fingers tie shipped this week. Please, for the love!!!
 
Finally checked tonight, truck is still scheduled to be built this week from what I can tell

However, the window sticker has not changed from when it was 1st generated the 2nd & none of the trackers show any movement of any kind

We shall see what happens
 
I am not seeing any changes / updates - Is any one else seeing different?
 
Nothing
mine was sent to production on Oct 21st….nothing since then.
So it’s stuck on the line?
 
Nothing
mine was sent to production on Oct 21st….nothing since then.
So it’s stuck on the line?
Same here.
Mine shows in production on 10/21 and then crickets.

My VIN is populating in the PALSAPP website, but shows "pending" status and a "null" Destination. 🤷‍♂️
 
Same here.
Mine shows in production on 10/21 and then crickets.

My VIN is populating in the PALSAPP website, but shows "pending" status and a "null" Destination. 🤷‍♂️
Mine is similar.
My order was sent to the plant on 10/28, and my dealer said I had an 11/2 build day, but that didn't happen last week given the shutdown. My WS was also available 10/28.
My VIN is also populating in the PALSAPP, and shows origin as the local railyard in my area, I have a freight bill #, but status is also pending.
Personally, I just feel blessed to have made it into production before the recent scheduling pauses, as so many orders were in line well ahead of my order.
 
Back
Top Bottom