When are we gonna start seeing some updates? Mine was sent to the factory on 10/28 according to the spreadsheet.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Will probably see some updates this week I would guess...When are we gonna start seeing some updates? Mine was sent to the factory on 10/28 according to the spreadsheet.
Thanks for the support of waitingSo I’ve had my truck for 6 days now…. This thing is so sweet. It is worth the wait!!! My original XLT order was 4/8/21, the Lariat order went in 6/2, and I took delivery 11/1. It was brutal waiting that long but I can assure that you will forget about the cluster F of orders being fulfilled after yours, dealers being uneducated, Ford marketing calls etc.
Here’s a few pics of my truck. I drove up to northern Michigan to check on my deer blind yesterday. Just rolled over 700 miles. So far I’ve added a bakflip F1, penda wheel well liners, 20% tint, and a shorty antenna. Still have a few things to install but for the next few weeks I’ll be just putting miles on it.
View attachment 38460
View attachment 38461
View attachment 38459
View attachment 38462
Congratulations, that’s a good looking truck.So I’ve had my truck for 6 days now…. This thing is so sweet. It is worth the wait!!! My original XLT order was 4/8/21, the Lariat order went in 6/2, and I took delivery 11/1. It was brutal waiting that long but I can assure that you will forget about the cluster F of orders being fulfilled after yours, dealers being uneducated, Ford marketing calls etc.
Here’s a few pics of my truck. I drove up to northern Michigan to check on my deer blind yesterday. Just rolled over 700 miles. So far I’ve added a bakflip F1, penda wheel well liners, 20% tint, and a shorty antenna. Still have a few things to install but for the next few weeks I’ll be just putting miles on it.
View attachment 38460
View attachment 38461
View attachment 38459
View attachment 38462
Nice, putting it to work already!! Love the tractor too!!!First weekend as a ranch truck. Was able to take the new truck out for opening day of deer hunting. No blood in the bed yet!
With these logs, I'm really glad I installed the Line-X bedliner. I also bought the Bulletproof hitch and the Weather Guard Low-Profile toolbox. Cut up some firewood to take home. So far I really like the toolbox.
View attachment 38532
I want to be able to tow the tractor. My older F250 wasn’t quite up to the task.Nice, putting it to work already!! Love the tractor too!!!![]()
That a great looking color combo! Congrats on the new truck!Terrible photos I took, but truck arrived last Friday to the dealership. Getting tonneau cover installed, ceramic coated, tint and front clear bra installed, should be able to pick it up end of this week. Pretty stoked as this is my first brand new vehicle ever.
I get so excited when the big day comes, I too forget the little details of where the sun is when I take pics too. I am going to have to be very intentional about photos when I pick my truck up - but it's SO HARD - you're excited, tired, stressed, and just looking forward to driving!Terrible photos I took, but truck arrived last Friday to the dealership. Getting tonneau cover installed, ceramic coated, tint and front clear bra installed, should be able to pick it up end of this week. Pretty stoked as this is my first brand new vehicle ever.
Sorry for the confusion, the table I linked to only applies to UNSCHEDULED orders. This is the weekly production scheduling plan from Ford. It's just saying what models to which they will be assigning production dates on this weeks "scheduling day" (Thursday). It doesn't have any relationship to what orders are actually scheduled to be produced this week.I know in another thread they hadn’t set how many shifts were working next week…maybe that’s why it doesn’t show production on anything…probably will update when they set the shifts
I had my last 3 trucks done by Line X Virginia Beach and would certainly recommend them. I too mad trying to decide on a bed cover. Have had Agricover soft tonneaus on my last 3 trucks also but looking at rollup covers this time. Had a fifth wheel hitch in an F-350 but don't recall the brand, it was installed by Chesapeake RV solutions. I have the carpet delete and trying to decide on floor covers, Husky, Weathertech, etc. looking at window tinting also, probably 20% and ignoring the 35% max rule in VA. Can't help you on the shipping since I ordered my Tremor from Modern Ford of Boone, NC. They are a customer of my compliance business. They may also jump on here to offer a great price like Granger does. Hope to see each other driving around the Hampton Roads area soon.I need to get off my butt and get my accessories planned and ordered. I’m definitely going with Line-X for the bed, and I’m leaning toward Retrax for the rolling tonneau cover. I need a fifth wheel hitch in the 25K-30K range. Do y’all have any recommendations?
Very well said and thank you for sharing your thoughts!Well ladies and gents, I am getting pretty excited. I have lived vicariously through many of you receiving your trucks. Many smiles, and now it seems like things are actually going to happen with my truck. I am VERY happy I didn't remove AS. It was touch and go there for a bit, I am not going to lie. However, I am one stubborn dude when it comes to getting what I want. I work my butt off for what I want, so I am going to get it the way I want it.
My 12/9 build date may seem far away, but it's really not in the grand scheme of my actual wait! I imagine if that date holds, the truck will be here in late December early January.
As these days click by, I am can't help but think of all the cool stuff I want to do with this truck. The biggest "cool" thing is actually spend more time with family. Whether it be loads of hay, camping, road trips, or even rides to school. The truck was chosen because it checks the "can-do" box so hard that it burns a hole through the paper.
I am really looking forward to driving in the snow at night. A new fresh falling snowstorm is a blast to drive in! The back roads of Vermont with all the limbs handing lower with the weight of the snow and the hint of wood smoke in the air on a still night - oh it's my favorite. Sometimes I often think of reasons to drive in it - lol.
I may have missed hunting season with the truck this year, but once that window closed I moved into acceptance. Sometimes I need to stop thinking about what I do not have (yet) and concentrate on what I do have - and in the end - what really matters. Health - Family - Friends - that is what really matters.
It's a different type of post from me today, but here I am. This is where I am at today. I hope you all can find yourself in a world of thankfulness for who/what you do have in your lives. There is so much good in the world, yet we tend to focus on the other side too often. Allow yourself to be in the positive space for a moment if you haven't in a while - even if it's just a moment.
Cheers!
Do you have factory prep? If you want a slider, 20k max fyi. I only recommend B&W for 5th wheel. I have been pulling 20k plus 5th wheels toy haulers with them for about 15 years. They have never failed, great customer service also. That being said, I just changed over to a Reese gooseneck on the new toy hauler, and will be running a B&W turnover ball, after riding with a buddy and the ride is 100% better, no chucking!!! I have the full B$W setup in my f250 and f450, and will change the new Tremor Ford prep out for it when I get a chance.I need to get off my butt and get my accessories planned and ordered. I’m definitely going with Line-X for the bed, and I’m leaning toward Retrax for the rolling tonneau cover. I need a fifth wheel hitch in the 25K-30K range. Do y’all have any recommendations?
16 Springfield.... And I have to say this forum is a lot .....more polite?....than some of the Indian forums. Thanks to all for the help and encouragement during this interminable wait!The morning commute around here is starting to get a little chilly on my motorcycle ('18 Indian Roadmaster). I put the lower fairings back on last night to help make things a bit more comfortable without the need to bundle up like the Michelin Man. Fortunately, my wife's schedule lately is allowing me to to drive her to/from work on most days and it's been (mostly) dry on the days I have to two-wheel it. If only I had some four-wheel conveyance of my own... maybe someday.
I used to have a '74 BMW R60/6 with a sidecar that was reasonably safe to ride in the snow (thanks to the extra wheel). Sadly, I don't have a sidehack rig anymore. I'm sure the Mrs would prefer I drive her to work when the white death starts to fly anyway.
-SR-
I feel ya brother' my 15' Tahoe died back in June-Ordered my pick-up 1st week of august and still don't have a Vin'The morning commute around here is starting to get a little chilly on my motorcycle ('18 Indian Roadmaster). I put the lower fairings back on last night to help make things a bit more comfortable without the need to bundle up like the Michelin Man. Fortunately, my wife's schedule lately is allowing me to to drive her to/from work on most days and it's been (mostly) dry on the days I have to two-wheel it. If only I had some four-wheel conveyance of my own... maybe someday.
I used to have a '74 BMW R60/6 with a sidecar that was reasonably safe to ride in the snow (thanks to the extra wheel). Sadly, I don't have a sidehack rig anymore. I'm sure the Mrs would prefer I drive her to work when the white death starts to fly anyway.
-SR-