Well that is not good news.They don't appear to be scheduling ANYTHING this week... https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...g-information/&do=findComment&comment=1153227
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well that is not good news.They don't appear to be scheduling ANYTHING this week... https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...g-information/&do=findComment&comment=1153227
CRAP!!!! Mine was "SCHEDULED" this weekThey don't appear to be scheduling ANYTHING this week... https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...g-information/&do=findComment&comment=1153227
CRAP!!!! Mine was "SCHEDULED" this week
Thank You. I will sleep better tonight thanx to you.If it’s scheduled, then that does not apply, it’s saying Ford will not be making any NEW scheduling
Ask your salesman to look at the vehicle visibility report, it has the specifics of your order & will tell you what day it’s scheduled to be builtThank You. I will sleep better tonight thanx to you.
Thanks for the updateThey don't appear to be scheduling ANYTHING this week... https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...g-information/&do=findComment&comment=1153227
Awesome to hear…and epic pics!So I’ve had my truck for 6 days now…. This thing is so sweet. It is worth the wait!!! My original XLT order was 4/8/21, the Lariat order went in 6/2, and I took delivery 11/1. It was brutal waiting that long but I can assure that you will forget about the cluster F of orders being fulfilled after yours, dealers being uneducated, Ford marketing calls etc.
Here’s a few pics of my truck. I drove up to northern Michigan to check on my deer blind yesterday. Just rolled over 700 miles. So far I’ve added a bakflip F1, penda wheel well liners, 20% tint, and a shorty antenna. Still have a few things to install but for the next few weeks I’ll be just putting miles on it.
View attachment 38460
View attachment 38461
View attachment 38459
View attachment 38462
Damn. That’s incredible! I wonder what that’s about.They don't appear to be scheduling ANYTHING this week... https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...g-information/&do=findComment&comment=1153227
Great pics!! FYI - I am very happy with the Weathertech mudflaps. I liked the look of the truck without them but I really don't notice them - they fit with the lines of the truck nicely. They are mandatory in my opinion for keeping crap off the side of the truck and lip moldings. I'll take a few pics since our trucks are almost identical...So I’ve had my truck for 6 days now…. This thing is so sweet. It is worth the wait!!! My original XLT order was 4/8/21, the Lariat order went in 6/2, and I took delivery 11/1. It was brutal waiting that long but I can assure that you will forget about the cluster F of orders being fulfilled after yours, dealers being uneducated, Ford marketing calls etc.
Here’s a few pics of my truck. I drove up to northern Michigan to check on my deer blind yesterday. Just rolled over 700 miles. So far I’ve added a bakflip F1, penda wheel well liners, 20% tint, and a shorty antenna. Still have a few things to install but for the next few weeks I’ll be just putting miles on it.
View attachment 38460
View attachment 38461
View attachment 38459
View attachment 38462
I've been stuck in "in production" since 10/18. No movement on the tracker since. I do have the factory tonneau cover and spray in bedliner...Well after seeing everyone have their dates changed and mine held on to 10/31, if finally rolled over to 11/7.
Think it gets built tomorrow? Or maybe just be happy to maybe get a shipped date by end of the week?
@Simple. The sun is in a bad spot to get a good rear shot but here are a couple shots of the Weathertechs:Great pics!! FYI - I am very happy with the Weathertech mudflaps. I liked the look of the truck without them but I really don't notice them - they fit with the lines of the truck nicely. They are mandatory in my opinion for keeping crap off the side of the truck and lip moldings. I'll take a few pics since our trucks are almost identical...
Are you on the spreadsheet?Hey guys I’ve been looking at this screen for 2 weeks now and it doesn’t have a shipped date does this mean it’s just been sitting in limbo on a ramp somewhere?
I am not I was looking for it and I’m only on my phone so it would be a little hard to ad todayAre you on the spreadsheet?
Ask your sales person to run the VVR(vehicle visibility report) and pull up the full table. It will show you if it has shipped if so on what rail car. it gives you a lot more detail.Hey guys I’ve been looking at this screen for 2 weeks now and it doesn’t have a shipped date does this mean it’s just been sitting in limbo on a ramp somewhere?
Wow thanks for the pics and suggestion. That looks great! I definitely need to get something after this weekend’s trip!@Simple. The sun is in a bad spot to get a good rear shot but here are a couple shots of the Weathertechs:View attachment 38496
View attachment 38495