FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Thanks!
The tracker updated this morning to show built on 11.4, now waiting for shipping. Estimated delivery of 11.23.
I was 2373/2611 that day.

View attachment 38334
Which tracker showed your truck was built on Nov 4th? I thought the plant was closed this week? Mine was supposed to be built last week, and nothing has updated. I was under the assumption the plant was closed this week, so figured it wouldn't get finished till next week. And, of course, I'm still checking the damn tracker every hour or so! Haha
 
Which tracker showed your truck was built on Nov 4th? I thought the plant was closed this week? Mine was supposed to be built last week, and nothing has updated. I was under the assumption the plant was closed this week, so figured it wouldn't get finished till next week. And, of course, I'm still checking the damn tracker every hour or so! Haha
No back up at all, but it could have been across the street getting bed liner or some other accessories. Once done sent back to Ford showing completed.. again just a guess.
 
Which tracker showed your truck was built on Nov 4th? I thought the plant was closed this week? Mine was supposed to be built last week, and nothing has updated. I was under the assumption the plant was closed this week, so figured it wouldn't get finished till next week. And, of course, I'm still checking the damn tracker every hour or so! Haha
I had a 10.28 build day, and I assumed my truck was not finished last week, but maybe it was. I see you on the spreadsheet below me, I'm assuming yours either did not finish or never started. In the upper right hand corner of your window sticker, what numbers do you have? Mine shows 2373/2611
The Ford Tracker showed "Built" this morning around 7am EST. I now go back and check and it no longer says that o_O
However the Spreadsheet tracker over on the FTE forum has a release date of 11.4 for me.
 
I had a 10.28 build day, and I assumed my truck was not finished last week, but maybe it was. I see you on the spreadsheet below me, I'm assuming yours either did not finish or never started. In the upper right hand corner of your window sticker, what numbers do you have? Mine shows 2373/2611
The Ford Tracker showed "Built" this morning around 7am EST. I now go back and check and it no longer says that o_O
However the Spreadsheet tracker over on the FTE forum has a release date of 11.4 for me.
Is there a link to the tracker?
 
What I find odd is I received a Ford update 10/31 stating truck was built awaiting shipping today the WS date at the bottom changed to 11/04/21 when it previously stated 10/28/21..

I realize none of this matters it gets here when it gets here lol, but I’d like to know more of the meanings and changes we see.
 
What I find odd is I received a Ford update 10/31 stating truck was built awaiting shipping today the WS date at the bottom changed to 11/04/21 when it previously stated 10/28/21..

I realize none of this matters it gets here when it gets here lol, but I’d like to know more of the meanings and changes we see.
Not to get your hopes up too much, but it seems possible that your truck shipped yesterday.
 
Monday and next week will be interesting to see how much they produce/catch up on from the shutdown. Hopefully the list updates and we can really see how they are progressing. I am scheduled for 11/22, WS day cant come soon enough!
I agree 100%
I think KTP is going to start rolling at full speed with cooler temperatures and happier employees and better QC and I hope transport can keep up and get us our trucks sooner than expected. Trying to stay positive!
 
Palsapp app just updated with a destination, I can’t believe it
Thanks for the notice of PalsApp.

Mine is showing on there!

Man I am stoked!!

it shows the origin, freight bill #, and Status "Pending"

Any one have any idea what Pending actually means? What the time frame is from Pending to Shipped / In Transit?
 
Last edited:
So mine said it shipped 10/19 but did not move until 11/3. made it to 11/4 at midnight Atlanta and stopped. The last mile might be the worst part of the wait.
 
So mine said it shipped 10/19 but did not move until 11/3. made it to 11/4 at midnight Atlanta and stopped. The last mile might be the worst part of the wait.
The last few miles are the absolute worst part of all the waiting. It won’t be long now. Enjoy your new truck.
 
I have a build week of 11/8. I have no WS, I am hoping your right.

If your truck were to be built next week then you should have a WS now as it would have already been pulled to the factory. I had the same hopes with my 11/8 build week, but learned yesterday that I had been bumped to 11/22.
 
I assume with the plant shut down this week - the tracker is as well? My build week is next week - no Window Sticker as of today...

I’ve had a WS since the 2nd & still scheduled to be built next week last I checked (yesterday)
 
Back
Top Bottom