FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Given your truck was scheduled on 10/20/21 - it is likely built and so this may means something happened between built and shipping - hopefully it shipped today!

Look for the number in upper right hand corner and see where you were in that day's run I was 291/656 that day - others behind me have confirmation their trucks were built and their window stickers updated to 10/30 and 10/31 respectively. Mine updated to 10/29 (from 10/21) on 10/29 and has sat there since - I still have no confirmation it is built - but if does show on Mach e tracker - produced 10/29/21 and ETA to dealer of 11/29. Given those other trucks I noted above are a couple hundred higher in the build sequence than mine and have confirmation their trucks were built I assume mine is as well - it just has not shipped.

Hope yours is on its way to you!
Thanks!
The tracker updated this morning to show built on 11.4, now waiting for shipping. Estimated delivery of 11.23.
I was 2373/2611 that day.

3321Capture.webp
 
I find myself checking....oh like 30-40 times a day....and I wish I was exaggerating;)
It's like a sickness!!!!!
☝️ Completely normal - I am surprised my refresh buttons have not burnt out.
 
Last edited:
Mine arrived at Granger last night. As @zach@granger has already pointed out, mine was an unrestricted build. I did not include anything that was at the time holding up builds. So it got picked up by Ford pretty fast. 51 days (9/13-11/3). Pretty dang fast. Flight booked for next Thursday to come pick it up and drive it back to Texas. Tax office appointment scheduled (my county is months behind, lucky to have snagged the only appointment in a 60 day window) for 11/22. RSI smart cap scheduled for deliver mid November. Looking like November is going to be a great month.

Lariat Ultimate
6.7
Moonroof
Powersteps
360 Cameras
LEDs
Adaptive Cruise


View attachment 38270
Be sure to post some pics with your smartcap! I ordered the same color and have been going back and forth on the smartcap and ARE shell
 
First time posting after lurking here for a while. Just looking for some clarity before I phone my sales guy again. I read about the plant closure for the week of 11/08 but am I understanding correct that they will not be scheduling anything this week even for say builds that will happen in December?
 
Given your truck was scheduled on 10/20/21 - it is likely built and so this may means something happened between built and shipping - hopefully it shipped today!

Look for the number in upper right hand corner and see where you were in that day's run I was 291/656 that day - others behind me have confirmation their trucks were built and their window stickers updated to 10/30 and 10/31 respectively. Mine updated to 10/29 (from 10/21) on 10/29 and has sat there since - I still have no confirmation it is built - but if does show on Mach e tracker - produced 10/29/21 and ETA to dealer of 11/29. Given those other trucks I noted above are a couple hundred higher in the build sequence than mine and have confirmation their trucks were built I assume mine is as well - it just has not shipped.

Hope yours is on its way to you!
Do you have a build date of 10/21? If so I am in the same line as you, 383/656 with a build date of 10/21 but no updates on completed or anything. Blue Oval forum has a super great guy "Cyberdman" who is updating me on my build tracking and told me this week "Looks like maybe it started production, not sure - there are no updates though and it doesn't really say anything so I'm not sure right now."

Happy to join this group and have been updating the trackers (Ford, Mach-E, and Google sheet) 25 times a day.... only to see no changes :)
 
Last edited:
LOL, I hope after all this time I entered the right VIN for the spreadsheet! Still showing blanks.
 
First time posting after lurking here for a while. Just looking for some clarity before I phone my sales guy again. I read about the plant closure for the week of 11/08 but am I understanding correct that they will not be scheduling anything this week even for say builds that will happen in December?
Welcome to the forum! The plant is closed this week but I think is planning on running next week. I assume that the remainder of November and the weeks that have been scheduled in December so far have been adjusted to compensate for this week’s shutdown. That’s why you are seeing all of the posts from people whose dates have changed.
 
Do you have a build date of 10/21? If so I am in the same line as you, 383/656 with a build date of 10/21 but no updates on completed or anything. Blue Oval forum has a super great guy "Cyberdman" who is updating me on my build tracking and told me this week "Looks like maybe it started production, not sure - there are no updates though and it doesn't really say anything so I'm not sure right now."

Happy to join this group and have been updating the trackers (Ford, Mach-E, and Google sheet) 25 times a day.... only to see no changes :)
So my truck was 365 of 654 sent to plant 10/20, truck says built from the e-mails and was at GFX on 10/29, bottom of my WS says 10/28/21. No updates yet on shipping palsapp shows null, says convoy but I’ve read that can be false also.
Patiently waiting.
 
So my truck was 365 of 654 sent to plant 10/20, truck says built from the e-mails and was at GFX on 10/29, bottom of my WS says 10/28/21. No updates yet on shipping palsapp shows null, says convoy but I’ve read that can be false also.
Patiently waiting.
Mine said convoy until it actually shipped and then my WS changed to Rail with a Ramp location (rail yard). It came by train to New Boston and then it got put on a truck to complete the trip to Northern Michigan.
 
Speaking of all these accessories, anyone have insights on the perimeter plus alarm? Other than glass break sensors, does it add anything else to the existing/standard alarm?
Better or additional movement sensors, on my 2017 it would alert if someone bumped against the truck. i will probably add it again to the new one.
 
The tracking seems to go down all the time. I have never seen this side of it since I didn't have a VIN for so long. I am not complaining - because I know nothing moved this week and my truck in scheduled to be built in December. However, it's nice to just pop in and check it out in tracking.
 
The tracking seems to go down all the time. I have never seen this side of it since I didn't have a VIN for so long. I am not complaining - because I know nothing moved this week and my truck in scheduled to be built in December. However, it's nice to just pop in and check it out in tracking.
Even though nothing is supposed to move this week, I’d still check 30-40 times a day just in case. You never know😜
 
The tracking seems to go down all the time. I have never seen this side of it since I didn't have a VIN for so long. I am not complaining - because I know nothing moved this week and my truck in scheduled to be built in December. However, it's nice to just pop in and check it out in tracking.
I know what you mean!
I check it constantly just because I am new to this New waiting phase having a VIN.
A lot of vehicles in transit and waiting for delivery confirmation and I have noticed several more showing delivered 11/4 hitting the list. Several more should be popping in the next 7-14 days which means the List will be getting closer to US in a couple of weeks.
Keep the Faith Brotha! Hopefully our build week will stay the same or improve and we will have our new ride shortly.
 
So my truck was 365 of 654 sent to plant 10/20, truck says built from the e-mails and was at GFX on 10/29, bottom of my WS says 10/28/21. No updates yet on shipping palsapp shows null, says convoy but I’ve read that can be false also.
Patiently waiting.
I should have added the relevant dates:

My Build / Order:
Order Date: 9/3/2021
Confirmed / First Email Date: 9/3/2021
First Production Email: 9/30/21 (said production week of Nov. 1st)
Second Production Email: 10/5/2021 (said production week of Oct. 25th)
Sent to Production / "in Production": 10/21/2021
Actual Production: TBD ( I was expecting to see it completed within 7-9 days of the "In production" date)

As of Today - The bottom Window Sticker Date is 10/5/2021
 
I know what you mean!
I check it constantly just because I am new to this New waiting phase having a VIN.
A lot of vehicles in transit and waiting for delivery confirmation and I have noticed several more showing delivered 11/4 hitting the list. Several more should be popping in the next 7-14 days which means the List will be getting closer to US in a couple of weeks.
Keep the Faith Brotha! Hopefully our build week will stay the same or improve and we will have our new ride shortly.
Monday and next week will be interesting to see how much they produce/catch up on from the shutdown. Hopefully the list updates and we can really see how they are progressing. I am scheduled for 11/22, WS day cant come soon enough!
 
I signed my build sheet and placed the order 7/12 and still not a word. This is just maddening. There is nothing special about my build, just a regular Lariat 7.3

As of 9/16 Ford showed nothing scheduled and my sales guy promised to let me know when he hears something.
 
Back
Top Bottom