FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I almost feel bad posting this and rubbing it in but since Vermonster finally has a build date and I waited almost exactly 6 months I think it’s okay. As I posted in this thread, at times I was at the point where I felt like I should just give up on a Super Duty until Ford got their act together and pick up a Ram or GMC off the lot in the meantime. Now that I’m in my F-350 with a perma-grin I know how much I would have regretted that. I couldn’t be happier with the truck or dealership experience at Granger. For you guys still in limbo in my opinion these trucks are well worth the wait and the frustration of Ford’s communication (or lack thereof).

I’m only ~250 miles into my 1500 mile trip home and I don’t want to clog up this thread with my truck review or trip report but once I’m home safe I’ll post all of that elsewhere.
Looks awesome

Safe travels!
 
Speaking of all these accessories, anyone have insights on the perimeter plus alarm? Other than glass break sensors, does it add anything else to the existing/standard alarm?
 
5 Months, 20 days, 11 hours and 13 minutes! Finally and I absolutely love it! Really glad I added the winch
Looks like great men think alike. Congrats I would like to see more photos of what I may see this year!
 
Don't get me started on that...been there, thought that! In the beautiful state of CA Semi's have to be from 2011 or newer and meet all of the CA emission regulations. Plus I only get about 11-12 shipments a year, so it just does not pencil out.
Maybe it needs to be a NV or Utah based company and tied to a couple of young CDL drivers that are thinking of starting a company to do such things. Just saying I know a few possibles
 
Here is the link - click on Vin details tab - put in your VIN and order number and it will give you all the specs on your truck as ordered, under multiple tabs

link: https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/
I have a VIN and Order number and all of that but it shows nothing in the order/reservation tab when logged in. thoughts?
 
It will take awhile to show up in the system.
Usually window stickers show up on Thursdays...so if you don't have one today. It might show up next Thursday.
 
I almost feel bad posting this and rubbing it in but since Vermonster finally has a build date and I waited almost exactly 6 months I think it’s okay. As I posted in this thread, at times I was at the point where I felt like I should just give up on a Super Duty until Ford got their act together and pick up a Ram or GMC off the lot in the meantime. Now that I’m in my F-350 with a perma-grin I know how much I would have regretted that. I couldn’t be happier with the truck or dealership experience at Granger. For you guys still in limbo in my opinion these trucks are well worth the wait and the frustration of Ford’s communication (or lack thereof).

I’m only ~250 miles into my 1500 mile trip home and I don’t want to clog up this thread with my truck review or trip report but once I’m home safe I’ll post all of that elsewhere.
That’s a nice truck, congratulations. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again the whole process is a pain in the ass but in the end, it’s definitely worth the wait. Safe travels home and enjoy your new truck!👍🏻
 
Maybe it needs to be a NV or Utah based company and tied to a couple of young CDL drivers that are thinking of starting a company to do such things. Just saying I know a few possibles
The larger issue, is that if you want to haul into Commifornia, you have to meet their regs. I'm not doing enough business to justify starting another and with fuel prices the way they are, probably not the best time to get into the long haul freight business.
 
Date on the bottom moved from 10.28 to 11.4, today. Anyone know what that means?

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 8.57.02 PM.webp
 
Date on the bottom moved from 10.28 to 11.4, today. Anyone know what that means?

View attachment 38309

Given your truck was scheduled on 10/20/21 - it is likely built and so this may means something happened between built and shipping - hopefully it shipped today!

Look for the number in upper right hand corner and see where you were in that day's run I was 291/656 that day - others behind me have confirmation their trucks were built and their window stickers updated to 10/30 and 10/31 respectively. Mine updated to 10/29 (from 10/21) on 10/29 and has sat there since - I still have no confirmation it is built - but if does show on Mach e tracker - produced 10/29/21 and ETA to dealer of 11/29. Given those other trucks I noted above are a couple hundred higher in the build sequence than mine and have confirmation their trucks were built I assume mine is as well - it just has not shipped.

Hope yours is on its way to you!
 
My bottom number is a ping pong ball. 10/22 to 10/29, 10/28, 10/31, back to 10/29 currently at 10/31
Mine did that too. Finally locked in on 10/27 for like 6 days, then jumped to 11/3. I assume that was when it was sent to or returned from the bed liner and tonneau cover. Hopefully ships out beginning of next week. I'm dying ☠️
 
This is my WS.
No. 625/1675 ??
Sent to plant on the 21st.....but must be stuck on the line??
Mach E doesn't show any dates other than my order date of Aug. 20th.
Dealer said it's still showing as in production. So he thinks I'll get it last week of Nov, or 1st week of December.
Oct 30th WS scan.webp
 
This is my WS.
No. 625/1675 ??
Sent to plant on the 21st.....but must be stuck on the line??
Mach E doesn't show any dates other than my order date of Aug. 20th.
Dealer said it's still showing as in production. So he thinks I'll get it last week of Nov, or 1st week of December.
View attachment 38311
Well you are the first person I noticed with the 1675 on window sticker. Your 625 seems better than my 1512
 
Back
Top Bottom