FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I had a 10.28 build day, and I assumed my truck was not finished last week, but maybe it was. I see you on the spreadsheet below me, I'm assuming yours either did not finish or never started. In the upper right hand corner of your window sticker, what numbers do you have? Mine shows 2373/2611
The Ford Tracker showed "Built" this morning around 7am EST. I now go back and check and it no longer says that o_O
However the Spreadsheet tracker over on the FTE forum has a release date of 11.4 for me.
530/1123. Date at the bottom of the window sticker now changed from 10/31 to 11/5. Either way I know it’s close! Assigned build week was 10/18. Got WS on 10/21. Dealer told me he “saw” it being produced the 27th. Oh well. I’m sure it’s about to be, or currently, just hanging out on the line ready to be finished up next week. The end is near.
 
530/1123. Date at the bottom of the window sticker now changed from 10/31 to 11/5. Either way I know it’s close! Assigned build week was 10/18. Got WS on 10/21. Dealer told me he “saw” it being produced the 27th. Oh well. I’m sure it’s about to be, or currently, just hanging out on the line ready to be finished up next week. The end is near.
It may have shipped
 
It may have shipped
That would be cool. Pals app still shows null and pending. I’m excited either way. It may have shipped, or, it will ship this week. I just know it’s close!
 
That would be cool. Pals app still shows null and pending. I’m excited either way. It may have shipped, or, it will ship this week. I just know it’s close!
I think SkiDude is right. Your truck seems to be a day behind mine.
I just got on Pals App for the first time. My truck too shows Null/Pending but it has a Freight bill #. Pals App I assume works even if your truck is Convoy, not Rail?
 
My truck was also sent to the plant on Oct 21st.
The date on the WS just changed from Oct 30 to Nov 6th.
 
Drove up to Ky for the UK UT game and took a detour to by the plant hoping to catch glimpse of my truck. Not much going on at the plant, its definitely down. Lots by the train cars were not full.
 

Attachments

  • A4E26CE5-7907-4C77-880E-6C521F12203D.webp
    A4E26CE5-7907-4C77-880E-6C521F12203D.webp
    454.8 KB · Views: 135
  • DAA72E18-9FA3-4784-BA9F-10D4C53C8582.webp
    DAA72E18-9FA3-4784-BA9F-10D4C53C8582.webp
    480.4 KB · Views: 138
That would be cool. Pals app still shows null and pending. I’m excited either way. It may have shipped, or, it will ship this week. I just know it’s close!
Did you look it up in Mach E Tracker? Mine was same time frame - has not updated to built or shipped on there, but shows deliver to dealer ETA of 11/29 - I am in S. Cal.

Went to Factory 10/20 - original WS issued 10/21 - updated to 10/29 on 10/29 - updated to 11/6 today - hoping it ships soon!
 
Last edited:
5 Months, 20 days, 11 hours and 13 minutes! Finally and I absolutely love it! Really glad I added the winch
Love it! Did the dealer put that front license plate on for you? Or did that come with it from factory? My order sheet says front license plate bracket and I also got the winch. Mine is in production right now. Hoping to get it before Thankgiving
 
Did you look it up in Mach E Tracker? Mine was same time frame - has not updated to built or shipped on there, but shows deliver to dealer ETA of 11/29 - I am in S. Cal.

Went to Factory 10/20 - original WS issued 10/21 - updated to 10/29 on 10/29 - updated to 11/6 today - hoping it ships soon!
Mach-E for me has been worthless. It’s way behind the Ford tracker. Just shows an order date (and WS since it connects to Ford). My dealer left me a message today that says it’s in the factory, and we should have it in December. I think that matches the stuff we’ve discussed here. Just missed being built before the factory shut down. Should get pounded out this week, and hopefully shipped. With Thanksgiving coming up, I’m hoping for it to arrive first week of December. So exciting!
 
Thanks for the notice of PalsApp.

Mine is showing on there!

Man I am stoked!!

it shows the origin, freight bill #, and Status "Pending"

Any one have any idea what Pending actually means? What the time frame is from Pending to Shipped / In Transit?
Mine showed pending all week, then boom it changed showed it was dispatched on 11/05, my dealer text me a couple hours later and said they received the pre delivery notification, she said early next week.
 
Mach-E for me has been worthless. It’s way behind the Ford tracker. Just shows an order date (and WS since it connects to Ford). My dealer left me a message today that says it’s in the factory, and we should have it in December. I think that matches the stuff we’ve discussed here. Just missed being built before the factory shut down. Should get pounded out this week, and hopefully shipped. With Thanksgiving coming up, I’m hoping for it to arrive first week of December. So exciting!
That’s strange. The Mach E tracker was way more accurate for me than Ford’s tracker. Both trackers seemed to lag behind where my truck was at in the process but Ford’s was slower to update than the Mach E
 
Has anyone had a 2022 SD delivered in the SE Virginia area? Just wondering what kind of shipping time you saw.
 
I need to get off my butt and get my accessories planned and ordered. I’m definitely going with Line-X for the bed, and I’m leaning toward Retrax for the rolling tonneau cover. I need a fifth wheel hitch in the 25K-30K range. Do y’all have any recommendations?
 
Assuming mine ships this week, any one have experience with their truck shipping to Nashville TN area? Timing?
 
Back
Top Bottom