FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Has anyone had success testing the Ford Pass app using their VIN to see if it pops up prior to the Ford Tracker or Mach E updating and saying built?
Only seen it happen once. Someone used it and the person moving the truck hit “accept” on the touch screen. It was post build and during the rail car part of the show.
 
I am still in the unscheduled phase and really find it hard to understand why the part of the wait where your truck is being build feels the worst. When you are unscheduled you don’t know if it’s another two weeks or another 6 months left to wait. But once you are scheduled with a build date, the difference of variability is weeks to a few months at the most. There is certainty and there is an end date in sight.

For me personally there will be two happy dates which are important: 1 the truck is scheduled and 2. The truck is delivered.
I don’t see my self checking trackers daily for the build or following train routes to see where my truck is now vs an hour ago. What’s the point in doing all of that, i just don’t see it.
I see your point. I guess the hard part has been thinking my build day would be XX/XX and seeing that specific date slip by weeks. Hoping day after day it gets built and keeps getting pushed back. It will come home some day soon.

At the end of the day, these are first world problems. How lucky are we all to have to wait for a bad ass, insanely expensive truck to be built so we can enjoy it with ourselves, friends and our families?
 
Only seen it happen once. Someone used it and the person moving the truck hit “accept” on the touch screen. It was post build and during the rail car part of the show.
I thought it would populate but not connect without someone pushing the button. I may or may not have tested it with a Dealer Stock unit. I added the VIN to my FordPass app and it popped up but obviously wouldn't let me connect without being in the truck.

Right now when I enter my VIN it says "FordPass is not available" but was curious if that will change once the truck is turned on for the first time.

Any one have a truck in transit willing to see what happens when you enter your VIN in the FordPass app??
 
Just dropped in to say that it is complete bullshit that Ford has not updated their Order Tracking status in over a week and half now.

Seriously! Haha. Man, you are the next freaking one to be built on the spreadsheet. Brutal Ford, brutal.
 
Just dropped in to say that it is complete bullshit that Ford has not updated their Order Tracking status in over a week and half now.

Mine just literally updated on Ford's page about 10 min ago, and you're before me. I'm sure you're good. Just sucks to not know for sure. May the odds be ever in your favor!
 
Has anyone else with a 10/25 build week 10/21 build day had no updates once it said in production I keep checking all the trackers hourly and nothing
 
according to the spreadsheet most of the trucks (all but 4 that i see) sent to the plant on Oct 20 th were built.
None that were sent on Oct 21 have been completed....according to the spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...z1UUamg7uNk56OOYP78jlHLxug/edit#gid=785209005
This is correct. But it makes me wonder if they just haven’t updated the info on here the past couple days. Vecman said his is now showing built and off for 5th wheel prep and he was in the middle of the pack on 10/21’s. The spreadsheet puts all the same sent to plant date together and then lists them from the earliest order placed date for that build day. I don’t think this corresponds to the way Ford builds them, but that’s speculation. At least it appears they have made progress into the 10/21 builds since vecman sees progress. I’m getting an update on mine tomorrow morning on BOF, I’ll let you know what I find out.
 
1FD3960D-E1D7-4142-8274-DD6F5A36A9C1.webp
 
Your lucky....my Ford tracker and Mach E haven't change in weeks now.
 
Your lucky....my Ford tracker and Mach E haven't change in weeks now.
I wouldn’t put too much faith in the trackers. Mine both showed awaiting shipping. Truck came in today, picking up tomorrow. I just think they’re screwed up due to the shutdown. I’m guessing a lot of movement once they update.
 
I hope your right.
I had my dealer check last week and he couldn't learn more than me either.....which seems a bit odd.
He sent me a screen shot of how they track orders and it only said "in production".
 
I hope your right.
I had my dealer check last week and he couldn't learn more than me either.....which seems a bit odd.
He sent me a screen shot of how they track orders and it only said "in production".
Don’t put too much faith in your dealer either. There are several examples of forum members “educating” salesmen on how to track some aspects of order status. Some either don’t care or are legitimately ignorant of the systems available to them. My salesman seemed surprised that I could track my shipment on the palsapp site.
 
Back
Top Bottom