FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I haven’t been keeping up on all that is going on, and I apologize ahead to ask a question that may have been discussed earlier
1) Are they not doing any scheduling Thursday?
2) Anything on the following Thursday?
Thanks
 
I haven’t been keeping up on all that is going on, and I apologize ahead to ask a question that may have been discussed earlier
1) Are they not doing any scheduling Thursday?
2) Anything on the following Thursday?
Thanks
Nothing tomorrow as it’s Veterans Day…should be back to normal next week…fingers crossed
 
Nothing tomorrow as it’s Veterans Day…should be back to normal next week…fingers crossed
So one more question , do you know is the KTP up and running Thanks ahead
 
So my built email came this morning and my sales man just sent me this guess the tracker Is not up to date
That’s crazy! Happy for you that it came so much earlier than expected. This really makes me wonder about the delays in updates. I mean the tracker shows your truck was just finished yesterday and hasn’t even been shipped yet. I’m hoping this is the case for more of us around this timeline.
 
When the WS is available, the blend date is your build date. Thats how it was with my last 3 f150s.... so IMO the best little birdie is when the WS is available....I Still dont have mine so i wait

What is the blend date?
 
Got an update from my dealer - my "ORIGINAL BUILD WEEK" was this week with zero information to this point. It took him less than a minute to pull VVR (Vehicle Visibility Report).

Unfortunately my NEW production week is now December 6th with no update on time to dealer.

Disappointed unfortunately but it is what it is.

On a good note: my Retrax Pro XR from @Nick@ApolloOptics showed up at the house today! I have another puzzle piece to my new rig! Thanx Nick!

My pleasure!
 
This is the top of the window sticker of my f150. The blend date shows 2021/05/05... was built may 5th 2021... or more accurately it got started on that day
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211111-042102_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20211111-042102_Gallery.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 68
This is the top of the window sticker of my f150. The blend date shows 2021/05/05... was built may 5th 2021... or more accurately it got started on that day

Ahhhh, gotcha, my window sticker does not have a blend date, it’s projected to be built the week of 11/8 & so far crickets

We shall see what happens the next couple of days
 
Mine was completed on Nov 9th and my WS does not have this "blended date" either.
 
Really they don't use blend date anymore? I don't have the WS for my tremor yet so I was going off my last 3 f150 builds since 2015 and they always had the blend date. Sometimes the blend date would change depending on scheduling.
 
WooHoo! I got my email today from Ford saying that I was “In production”. My dealer said the actual production day is Saturday 11/20. WS Link finally worked. I am stoked!
Is there a link to somewhere that I can learn to decipher the secret small text details on the WS?
Happy Birthday to me!! (No, actually it really is my birthday) Best present ever. (Except that football guy that you whacked on the head and he kicked field goals….or Stretch Armstrong) I digress.
 
Hey Kids!

I am still here @Creekwood Resort @fordguy74656 , just not as angry as I was before. lol!

People said there was no scheduling due to Veteran's Day, and I read there was a closed plan today for the f150, but didn't see anything that said SD on notes. I think they are not building today due to the holiday, but I almost would think the scheduling is likely (partially, at least) an automated process. It will be interesting to see if anyone is scheduled today.

Haha! Look at us speculating on what Ford is going to do...they are always so easy to predict. I swear Ford reads this forum and say things like, "Watch this Jimmy - HAHA - no emails for that Vermonster Sumbitch!"
 
Really they don't use blend date anymore? I don't have the WS for my tremor yet so I was going off my last 3 f150 builds since 2015 and they always had the blend date. Sometimes the blend date would change depending on scheduling.

Or is it they just do not issue/put them on the window sticker till a certain point in production
 
Sorry for asking dumb questions. I tried to search with no luck.

what does the 39/639 mean at the top of my WS?
 
Man, this is getting painful. Guys that look at the tracker will understand my pain here. What in the ever loving F@&$ Ford?!?!
 

Attachments

  • 620B89FE-B81B-470F-BE85-732E1338DC72.webp
    620B89FE-B81B-470F-BE85-732E1338DC72.webp
    92.4 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top Bottom