FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I’m starting to think he lied to me about the build date
The sales manager, or better yet, the new vehicle inventory manager would know without doubt. I've got that guy in my contact list too 😄. He was helpful early on during ordering and let me know about previewing and such. Anyway...up the chain you go!
 
Just arrived at dealer yesterday!!!! Ordered on 8-20!!! Gonna be a good week!!!
 

Attachments

  • FC1DAAFB-8CA8-431A-B673-22B0B151DE41.webp
    FC1DAAFB-8CA8-431A-B673-22B0B151DE41.webp
    282.1 KB · Views: 160
Dealer finally sent a visibility report. Build week is pushed back the 22nd and build day of 26th. Getting that report was like nails on a chalkboard.
 
Dealer finally sent a visibility report. Build week is pushed back the 22nd and build day of 26th. Getting that report was like nails on a chalkboard.
It always amazes me how bad a lot of dealerships are at simple customer service.
 
Dealer finally sent a visibility report. Build week is pushed back the 22nd and build day of 26th. Getting that report was like nails on a chalkboard.
Going down the line together! Mine was actually originally scheduled for week of 11/29 and day of 11/30, so I was moved up to the week of 11/22 and day of 11/26.
 
I checked status, and it now shows in Production!
And, I now have a window sticker!!!!
Holy Crap, what a great surprise!!!
Congrats - I remember when I got my first WS - it felt like it was real at that point! - now 22 days later in shipping with 7-15 days to go I am trying to just ignore it - it will comes when it comes - but I sure hope its next week!
 
Congrats - I remember when I got my first WS - it felt like it was real at that point! - now 22 days later in shipping with 7-15 days to go I am trying to just ignore it - it will comes when it comes - but I sure hope its next week!
We all wait weeks or months once our orders are placed and it doesn’t seem too bad but once you get a VIN and a WS the waiting becomes way more intense. Don’t even get me started on how bad the waiting becomes once trucks move into “shipped”. Good luck with your delivery. You will soon see that all The waiting is worth it. 😁
 
We all wait weeks or months once our orders are placed and it doesn’t seem too bad but once you get a VIN and a WS the waiting becomes way more intense. Don’t even get me started on how bad the waiting becomes once trucks move into “shipped”. Good luck with your delivery. You will soon see that all The waiting is worth it. 😁
I can’t imagine… some day I’ll feel the pain. Right now, it seems like most of this thread is people complaining about their build getting moved a week, or not knowing exactly which railcar their truck is in. Meanwhile, I’d love to just know what year mine is getting built in! Haha…. I’ll be eating those words soon enough
 
I can’t imagine… some day I’ll feel the pain. Right now, it seems like most of this thread is people complaining about their build getting moved a week, or not knowing exactly which railcar their truck is in. Meanwhile, I’d love to just know what year mine is getting built in! Haha…. I’ll be eating those words soon enough
All of it is part of the fun of the Tremor ordering process. 😂
 
I can say it’s definitely worth the wait, the only let down on this truck is the poor camera quality. Truck drives smooth (tires definitely a little floaty first 200 miles)
Good luck to all those still waiting just know it’s worth it.
 

Attachments

  • D3900C62-23C0-4E55-8F57-0036F9B91901.webp
    D3900C62-23C0-4E55-8F57-0036F9B91901.webp
    200.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 11EC3C95-7981-4213-AF2A-8A9EC9388E33.webp
    11EC3C95-7981-4213-AF2A-8A9EC9388E33.webp
    297.2 KB · Views: 140
  • D438E6F6-25DD-4042-AF6A-D9B18F9DF905.webp
    D438E6F6-25DD-4042-AF6A-D9B18F9DF905.webp
    224.4 KB · Views: 141
I can say it’s definitely worth the wait, the only let down on this truck is the poor camera quality. Truck drives smooth (tires definitely a little floaty first 200 miles)
Good luck to all those still waiting just know it’s worth it.
Congrats! Another Michigan Tremor!!
 
Looks like you are in cell 123 (when sorted by production date) of the spreadsheet. It may be glitching...I seem to remember reading somewhere that Sundays can be glitchy days for it.
Right there with me itchy! We have the same 10/21 date. Hopefully tomorrow is our day!
 
Right there with me itchy! We have the same 10/21 date. Hopefully tomorrow is our day!
Tuscontremor mine is built and shipped. I should see it 11/24-11/30. I just did not see that for whatever reason I changed position on the tracker. I was number 83 earlier and did not think to look past 100. Thought my number should keep getting smaller.
 
Tuscontremor mine is built and shipped. I should see it 11/24-11/30. I just did not see that for whatever reason I changed position on the tracker. I was number 83 earlier and did not think to look past 100. Thought my number should keep getting smaller.
I thought the same I moved from 146 Friday to 159. Still have an 11/9 es hope I was built yesterday. None of the trackers are working.
 
Back
Top Bottom