FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just got a vin and scheduled production week of December 20th. Ordered 9/21. King ranch with AS
And it does appear I got the vinyl floors thanks to some great customer service and everyone on the forum!
 
I got my email today too! 8/13 order date, scheduled for production the week of December 13th.
 
This is very interesting. So everyone who was scheduled today had no spray in bed-liners? I thought ive seen a few black appearance packages get scheduled today and those include spray in bedliners. Anyone with Spray in bedliner?
 

Attachments

  • 13A50E75-D940-4970-B90E-5E1079C2DF0B.webp
    13A50E75-D940-4970-B90E-5E1079C2DF0B.webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 54
Just got an email from Ford.

Ordered 8/13.
Scheduled for week of 1/17.

F-250 Tremor, 7.3 Platinum with AS, winch, bed liner, 5th wheel prep.

Figure that I will see the truck sometime around end of February. So probably 6 to 6-1/2 months from order to delivery.
 
This is very interesting. So everyone who was scheduled today had no spray in bed-liners? I thought ive seen a few black appearance packages get scheduled today and those include spray in bedliners. Anyone with Spray in bedliner?
I dropped the bedliner from mine but have the 5th wheel/gooseneck prep package and was scheduled today.
 
This is very interesting. So everyone who was scheduled today had no spray in bed-liners? I thought ive seen a few black appearance packages get scheduled today and those include spray in bedliners. Anyone with Spray in bedliner?
Bed liner here. Scheduled for week of 1/17.
 
Well, I thought that this could be my week... but no joy
1637105382943.webp

However, I do find it interesting that it is listed as "Active Steering" instead of "adaptive steering"
 
That's great, looks like the gates are opening for a lot of you!!!
 
This is very interesting. So everyone who was scheduled today had no spray in bed-liners? I thought ive seen a few black appearance packages get scheduled today and those include spray in bedliners. Anyone with Spray in bedliner?
My order is for F-350, Lariat Ultimate,Black package (includes spray-in bed liner), and 5th wheel prep. Ordered 7/26 and received build date of 1/17 today
 
I have ( 21J) retractible retrax mx cover, so that and a bedliner is what likely excluded me from this week’s schedule.
I have bedliner and 5th wheel prep. The fact these 2 items are still holding me up after ordering 4mos ago (next Thursday) and Priority 02 has me fighting mad! Dealer advised not to mess w order since 02. Well, thanks! That’s really helping
 
I have bedliner and 5th wheel prep. The fact these 2 items are still holding me up after ordering 4mos ago (next Thursday) and Priority 02 has me fighting mad! Dealer advised not to mess w order since 02. Well, thanks! That’s really helping
Same with me. Was moved to 02 this week and dealer told me not to change anything in the build. Now i’m thinking that is exactly why i was moved to 02, Ford flagged the order for lack of certain commodities in the build.
 
I’m officially lost in outer space. 🤣😭
 

Attachments

  • 2156C264-D93A-40DE-90B4-DCE6087BE7CA.webp
    2156C264-D93A-40DE-90B4-DCE6087BE7CA.webp
    73.8 KB · Views: 71
I’m genuinely curious if this round of scheduling followed by the commodity notes is exactly what it looks like.

Ford secured X number of components, assigned them, slammed the gate shut.

Did anyone get picked up later than 24jan? I don’t think I saw it for anyone else.
 
Still not scheduled for me. Platty with 5th wheel prep, bed liner and tonneau. Thinking maybe I should drop tonneau and bed liner. Salesman is off tomorrow but will talk to him Thursday. 8/10 order date
 
This is very interesting. So everyone who was scheduled today had no spray in bed-liners? I thought ive seen a few black appearance packages get scheduled today and those include spray in bedliners. Anyone with Spray in bedliner?
Bed liner here. Scheduled for week of 1/17.
Very odd why some orders get picked up immediately like mine was -- VIN in less than 2 weeks order placed 10-5 and went to production on Monday 11-15. Mine is a KR hard loaded pretty much with spray in liner the only thing left off was AS, running lights, 5th wheel prep.
 
This is very interesting. So everyone who was scheduled today had no spray in bed-liners? I thought ive seen a few black appearance packages get scheduled today and those include spray in bedliners. Anyone with Spray in bedliner?
I had the black appearance package, and it came with a spray in bedliner.

As far as I can tell though, nobody was scheduled with a bed cover (tonneau) or snow plow prep package.

Every other option seemed to be accounted for.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom