FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I was also one of the lucky ones that received the coveted "scheduled for production" emails today. I am scheduled for the week of December 20. I ordered Lariat Tremor with AS and 5th wheel prep.

Congrats to everyone that received the email today! I received my order confirmation email on July 20.
 
Just received the email...

Merry Christmas to me :) 🍻 :). Ordered 9/

Still not scheduled for me. Platty with 5th wheel prep, bed liner and tonneau. Thinking maybe I should drop tonneau and bed liner. Salesman is off tomorrow but will talk to him Thursday. 8/10 order date
I ordered on 9/21 the same truck as you but dropped the bed liner and tonneau cover about a month later and was scheduled today for 12/20
 
Okay guys I ordered my lariat 6.7 on 10/24 and I just so happened to look at my build sheet and realized the package was wrong they marked it with the lariat value package but it should’ve been the lariat ultimate package. Can this be fixed?!
 
Okay guys I ordered my lariat 6.7 on 10/24 and I just so happened to look at my build sheet and realized the package was wrong they marked it with the lariat value package but it should’ve been the lariat ultimate package. Can this be fixed?!
Yes, you can. You can make change until it’s scheduled to be built.
 
Shocked to see this today!

Screenshot_20211116-193643_Chrome.webp

Here are my dates:

9/27 - Ordered with dealership (2% over invoice)
9/28 - Ford Confirmation email
10/14 - Added 5th Wheel Prep
11/16 - Scheduled for week of 1/17/22

Highlights of order:

F350 Lariat
Black Appearance Package
6.7 PSD
Iconic Silver
Moonroof
6.75' bed
5th Wheel Prep
Hood deflector
Spray in bedliner
Pro Trailer backup
 
Ford never stops being dysfunctional, scheduling builds, bumping build dates and still not building scheduled trucks that were scheduled to be built last week

Ford is like crazy uncle Larry the brain surgeon who lives in a single wife without electricity or running water, but always has a fridge full of cold beer & dozens of empty Jack Daniels bottles laying around the house
 
I tried looking for updates all day on Ford's tracker and it wouldn't work all day and I don't know if the rest of you had any issues so I gave up for the night. Then I read about everyone getting updates today and decided to check the Ford tracker once more and to my utter surprise my truck is in production. I was schedule for 11/22 and then when they shut plant down my dealer said VVR pushed to 11/29. Obviously this was wrong as I got my WS and in production update via Ford tracker. I would suggest anyone hoping check the tracker tonight. Good luck boys!

8/18 - Ordered with dealership
8/20 - Ford Confirmation email
10/14 - Scheduled build for 11/22
11/9- VVR states pushed to 11/29
11/15 - In Production and W/S (day late update on tracker)
 
KTP was shut down for a week, only maintenance personnel worked. So that will push everyone back a week. Knowing Ford, they won't update until as after those trucks on the line ship...lol. they are back to full production this week and employees received letters stating mandatory weekends are being scheduled. So if they do work Saturday nights and Sundays, they could catch up some and not need to push too many trucks back. I'll update if Ford actually schedules overtime. This could mean that parts shortages are not an issue at least for now.
 
KTP was shut down for a week, only maintenance personnel worked. So that will push everyone back a week. Knowing Ford, they won't update until as after those trucks on the line ship...lol. they are back to full production this week and employees received letters stating mandatory weekends are being scheduled. So if they do work Saturday nights and Sundays, they could catch up some and not need to push too many trucks back. I'll update if Ford actually schedules overtime. This could mean that parts shortages are not an issue at least for now.
Great news for us all! Thanks @Big_Ed !!
 
Well. Crazy. I just got scheduled for Dec 13 on a Tuesday (11/16) at 3:54PM Central.



Ordered 9/4
Confirmed 10/29 (same day I removed A/S)
Scheduled: 11/16 @ 3:54PM CST
Build Date: 12/13

2022 F-250 Lariat
Tremor
6.7 diesel
Ultimate Lariat Package
Adaptive Cruise Control
Black Package (LEDs, wheel liners, spray in bed liner)
Ultimate Tow Package
Winch
Carbonized Grey
Safe
Trailer Cameras with TPMS
Block Heater
Clearance Lamps
Mudflaps
Heated Wheel / Rain Sensing Wipers
B&O
Upfitter
Garage Door Opener
Dealer told me the safes can slow the order. Easier to add after receiving.

Congrats to everyone on getting dates.
 
Last edited:
KTP was shut down for a week, only maintenance personnel worked. So that will push everyone back a week. Knowing Ford, they won't update until as after those trucks on the line ship...lol. they are back to full production this week and employees received letters stating mandatory weekends are being scheduled. So if they do work Saturday nights and Sundays, they could catch up some and not need to push too many trucks back. I'll update if Ford actually schedules overtime. This could mean that parts shortages are not an issue at least for now.

Yet Ford knew they were shutting down for a week & still scheduled trucks to be built that week

And now they are forcing employees to work mandatory weekends to make up for the shutdown

Will quality suffer now due to pissed off employees being forced to work on days off?

Dysfunctional is a understatement
 
Last edited:
Yet Ford knew they were shutting down for a week & still scheduled trucks to be built that week

And now they are forcing employees to work mandatory weekends to make up for the shutdown

Will quality suffer now due to pissed off employees being forced to work on days off?

Dysfunctional is a understatement
I wouldn't worry about quality due to overtime. Most KTP employees love overtime and sign up whenever voluntarily overtime is offered. They get double-time pay for overtime and they especially love it around Christmas time. My sister's bf usually picks up one or two extra shifts a week. But his overtime rate is over 100/hr since he has over 25 years in. I don't know why KTP shut down. The employees were not notified until 2 days before it happened. My guess is that inventory would catch up if they shut down, or a large number of chips and axles were due in the following week. Who really knows. But it seems the AS issue is loosening up and chips and axles are in stock now since they might be running OT. If they actually schedules mandatory OT, I'll update. But right now it was just a company memo letting employees know it could be coming. As my sis says, Ford sending a memo and then actually doing it are two different things.
 
This is very interesting. So everyone who was scheduled today had no spray in bed-liners? I thought ive seen a few black appearance packages get scheduled today and those include spray in bedliners. Anyone with Spray in bedliner?

Very odd why some orders get picked up immediately like mine was -- VIN in less than 2 weeks order placed 10-5 and went to production on Monday 11-15. Mine is a KR hard loaded pretty much with spray in liner the only thing left off was AS, running lights, 5th wheel prep.
This was posted today on BOF

1637129894023.webp
 
I wouldn't worry about quality due to overtime. Most KTP employees love overtime and sign up whenever voluntarily overtime is offered. They get double-time pay for overtime and they especially love it around Christmas time. My sister's bf usually picks up one or two extra shifts a week. But his overtime rate is over 100/hr since he has over 25 years in. I don't know why KTP shut down. The employees were not notified until 2 days before it happened. My guess is that inventory would catch up if they shut down, or a large number of chips and axles were due in the following week. Who really knows. But it seems the AS issue is loosening up and chips and axles are in stock now since they might be running OT. If they actually schedules mandatory OT, I'll update. But right now it was just a company memo letting employees know it could be coming. As my sis says, Ford sending a memo and then actually doing it are two different things.

Ahhh, overtime makes sense when your making that kind of mad cash

Seems like Ford keeps the employees in the dark till they have to tell them, typical management bull shit

I’ll just shut my mouth and go sit in the corner sipping some cheap whisky till Ford seems me worthy of a update
 
Back
Top Bottom