Good to know Ford was scheduling SDs today too, not only tuesday.Yes I did at 1044 EST.
I subsequently ran around the house doing a happy dance![]()
Congrats! Happy for you!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good to know Ford was scheduling SDs today too, not only tuesday.Yes I did at 1044 EST.
I subsequently ran around the house doing a happy dance![]()
What were your build options?Just checked the Ford site and my truck is showing in production. No window sticker available yet....
Ordered from Granger 10/26 order confirmed 10/27 build date issued on 10/28 with a build week of 11/29. Build week moved up to week of 11/22. Today it's changed to in production. This has to be a record for speed. No idea why it's progressed so quickly.
Hope things speed up for everyone else waiting on a new ride.
F250 4X4 CREW CAB PICKUP/160What were your build options?
I also had unrealistic eta start and end dates after coming out of production. Like moving from Kentucky to west central Minnesota in 5 days. Mine adjusted twice too and are now more reasonable (12/1 - 12/7) after it got loaded onto a rail car yesterday.
Hey, thanks!! I really appreciate it. Woke up this morning to great news. It’s been a hell of a ride. New girl will be home soon!@Tucsontremor I noticed on the spreadsheet your order finally got built yesterday!! Congrats. Your case seemed extraordinarily frustrating. I was feeling guilting of getting built ahead of you, but happy to see some progress.
My dealer emailed me a VVR. I also received the 'your vehicle is on its way' email from Ford early this morning and the shipped date updated on the spreadsheet. Albeit, my dealer was quick to point out that while it was loaded onto a rail car, it hadnt left yet and apparently there have been extraordinarily long delays at our local unload hub (Dilworth, MN). Reportedly they had over 500 vehicles that needed to be unloaded recently and had to bring in a crew from Spokane to get the vehicles moving.How do you k ow when it gets loaded on a rail car?
Kind of a funny ending to this entire wait. It’s supposed to be delivered on my birthday. Had the dealer told me on March 29th (obviously he had no clue at the time) that it would be my birthday present, he would have been promptly told to go pound sand.@Tucsontremor I noticed on the spreadsheet your order finally got built yesterday!! Congrats. Your case seemed extraordinarily frustrating. I was feeling guilting of getting built ahead of you, but happy to see some progress.
My dealer emailed me a VVR. I also received the 'your vehicle is on its way' email from Ford early this morning and the shipped date updated on the spreadsheet. Albeit, my dealer was quick to point out that while it was loaded onto a rail car, it hadnt left yet and apparently there have been extraordinarily long delays at our local unload hub (Dilworth, MN). Reportedly they had over 500 vehicles that needed to be unloaded recently and had to bring in a crew from Spokane to get the vehicles moving.
Yah, according to my dealer, BNSF wont let just any Joe unload new vehicles. It requires some sort of specialization and apparently the closest crew was 1,150 miles away. He said they took delivery of an F350 yesterday that had been waiting to be unloaded since Oct 30. BTW, I heard the transfer port in Dilworth MN (RA2H) services most of Minnesota, all of ND and parts of SD.Ouch, sounds like rail is a mess, but your dealer is on top of things
Nov 30 - a year ago?Yah, according to my dealer, BNSF wont let just any Joe unload new vehicles. It requires some sort of specialization and apparently the closest crew was 1,150 miles away. He said they took delivery of an F350 yesterday that had been waiting to be unloaded since Nov 30. BTW, I heard the transfer port in Dilworth MN (RA2H) services most of Minnesota, all of ND and parts of SD.
Oops - Oct 30 - edited. All of this waiting has me stuck in a time warp.Nov 30 - a year ago?
Yah, according to my dealer, BNSF wont let just any Joe unload new vehicles. It requires some sort of specialization and apparently the closest crew was 1,150 miles away. He said they took delivery of an F350 yesterday that had been waiting to be unloaded since Oct 30. BTW, I heard the transfer port in Dilworth MN (RA2H) services most of Minnesota, all of ND and parts of SD.
Have you received any emails from Ford? I ask because I called my dealer on Tuesday and mentioned that I have not heard anything from Ford and it turns out my dealer either did not enter the right email or failed to do so...guessing the previous because my last name is often misspelled.Only makes sense they have specialty trained people to keep from damaging the vehicles, but not having a local crew, ouch wonder if that’s due to people not wanting to work
Still have not gotten a e mail from Ford saying my F250 has been built, but it shows on the spreadsheet as waiting for shipping & has been built since the 16th