FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Keep in mind though, under normal operation, the factory only shuts down for 20 hours Saturday night and Sunday day. So their normal capacity is pretty high even without running those extra 20 hours.

Just curious, is this for plant maintenance/cleaning kind of thing?
 
Just curious, is this for plant maintenance/cleaning kind of thing?
It does allow maintenance to work on things they cannot fix when the line is moving, but to be honest, I think it is because the three 10 hour shifts they run a week leaves 20 hours uncovered....lol. I seriously doubt that Ford cares about preventative maintenance the way they treat their maintenance people....lol. Maintaintanence has the ability to shut down a line anytime something needs fixed. I've heard stories about maintenance people purposely shutting the line down out of spite towards an asshat manager who is being a prick. Ford plant managers rotate schedules so that no one manager works only with one shift. There are some dumbass managers there and since their bonuses are tied to production numbers, maintenance has ways to screw with managers that screw with them....lol
 
I will wait but man am I starting to get discouraged with this crap show. I know I don’t even have the right to complain because of others that have waited longer. Mine has been a priority 2 for almost 2 months now and was told that I couldn’t change my order because of where it was in the order que by ford not my dealer. Thought surely I would have a VIN. Order and confirmed 6/29.
Dont give up man i ordered in march and got a vin in september
 
It does allow maintenance to work on things they cannot fix when the line is moving, but to be honest, I think it is because the three 10 hour shifts they run a week leaves 20 hours uncovered....lol. I seriously doubt that Ford cares about preventative maintenance the way they treat their maintenance people....lol. Maintaintanence has the ability to shut down a line anytime something needs fixed. I've heard stories about maintenance people purposely shutting the line down out of spite towards an asshat manager who is being a prick. Ford plant managers rotate schedules so that no one manager works only with one shift. There are some dumbass managers there and since their bonuses are tied to production numbers, maintenance has ways to screw with managers that screw with them....lol
What’s the schedule seem like for the holiday week?
 
I have a question for those that have been so fortunate to take delivery already. I just was able to pull my window sticker for the first time. The date at the bottom shows 11/18/21, my dealer told me that my scheduled build date is 11/26/21. Does this seem right? I really have no idea how to decipher the sticker. Thanks

Edit: The mach-e tracker says ”In Production” when I check it on my iPad but it says ”Estimated to be delivered to dealer in NaN days“ when I check it on my computer.
 
Last edited:
I have a question for those that have been so fortunate to take delivery already. I just was able to pull my window sticker for the first time. The date at the bottom shows 11/18/21, my dealer told me that my scheduled build date is 11/26/21. Does this seem right? I really have no idea how to decipher the sticker. Thanks
Yes. That sounds about right. Typically, your WS will show up about a week before production. While a bunch of us that were recently built waited thru a week long plant shutdown the first week of Nov. My sticker appeared on Oct 28, and I had a build day of Nov 2, but my actual build day was Nov 15 due to the the shutdown.
 
I have a question for those that have been so fortunate to take delivery already. I just was able to pull my window sticker for the first time. The date at the bottom shows 11/18/21, my dealer told me that my scheduled build date is 11/26/21. Does this seem right? I really have no idea how to decipher the sticker. Thanks

Edit: The mach-e tracker says ”In Production” when I check it on my iPad but it says ”Estimated to be delivered to dealer in NaN days“ when I check it on my computer.
I have not taken delivery yet, but from what I have been able to determine is that no one really knows what that date means. I am scheduled for a build date of 11/20 (tomorrow). My window sticker was originated on 11/11 and that was the date on the bottom. Yesterday my WS disappeared and was not accessible. Today it is back with 11/19 on the bottom. Why? Who knows. Eventually it will get built. I’ll just wait it out. Many others have been waiting longer than I.
 
My tuck was built yesterday! - Ordered 8/19. 350 Platinum 6.7l Tremor Iconic Silver w/bed liner. ETA at dealer before 12/24 - This will be a nice Christmas present. 4 months from order to delivery. When I special ordered my '97 Powerstroke it was 6 months from order to delivery. Since I plan on keeping my '97 the wait hasn't been too hard- she is in excellent condition and extensively customized. I get a new truck every 25 years and it is time to get a more comfortable ride/more powerful long distance tow rig for work.
 
I actually think this week it was primarily the tonneau covers which prevented most form being scheduled. Not a single confirmation with a mentioned cover being scheduled and pretty much everyone with spray in and 5th wheel did.
Yeah, the tracking spreadsheet shows that 35 orders were scheduled this week (most on Tuesday). Of those 35, only 1 has a tonneau cover listed as part of the order (a retractable one, for what it's worth).

Another thing I noted from this week is just how many orders were scheduled from the tracker spreadsheet. There haven't been anywhere close to that many orders scheduled in a week since the middle of August. So, maybe that's a bit of a silver lining. If Ford keeps scheduling orders at that rate, we might start to see some meaning progress at shrinking the backlog. 🤞

-SR-
 
So for those that don't know, I'm one of the hold overs from March who still don't have a VIN or build date. I was talking to a former Ford Engineer who retired last year and was telling him about my truck or lack there of. Long story short, he made some phone calls to his former co-workers and he was told the Tremor package is not being scheduled right now. Said if I want my truck, then I would have to drop the Tremor package or wait a couple months! Needless to say, that's not happening, but can anyone validate this????
 
So for those that don't know, I'm one of the hold overs from March who still don't have a VIN or build date. I was talking to a former Ford Engineer who retired last year and was telling him about my truck or lack there of. Long story short, he made some phone calls to his former co-workers and he was told the Tremor package is not being scheduled right now. Said if I want my truck, then I would have to drop the Tremor package or wait a couple months! Needless to say, that's not happening, but can anyone validate this????
Plenty of tremors being scheduled. I still don't have a VIN and ordered on July 8 and mine is a non-tremor, so I can't tell you what the hold up is since plenty of people with darn near the same build and later order dates have gotten theirs. But it sure seems like tremor isn't the issue.
 
The date at the bottom shows 11/18/21
Don't put any thought into that date... mine changed every time I pulled the sticker. I think it has more to do with when you pull it than any updates to the build schedule, etc.
 
So for those that don't know, I'm one of the hold overs from March who still don't have a VIN or build date. I was talking to a former Ford Engineer who retired last year and was telling him about my truck or lack there of. Long story short, he made some phone calls to his former co-workers and he was told the Tremor package is not being scheduled right now. Said if I want my truck, then I would have to drop the Tremor package or wait a couple months! Needless to say, that's not happening, but can anyone validate this????
No, that does not seem valid. Here's the reality, by the numbers (based on @PhoenixFla 's excellent tracking spreadsheets).

Current orders on the unscheduled tracker spreadsheet: 344
Tremor orders on the unscheduled tracker spreadsheet: 89
Percentage of orders that are Tremors: 25.8%

Recently scheduled orders: 51
Recently scheduled Tremor orders: 12
Percent of recently scheduled orders that are Tremors: 23.5%

This week's scheduled order: 35
This week's scheduled Tremor order: 8
Precent of this week's scheduled orders that are Tremors: 22.8%

So, based on this data there does not seem to be any significant difference between the Tremor scheduling rate vs the % population of Tremors on order. As per usual, nearly zero people who think they have insider info actually turn out to know anything that is actually true, especially the dealers. @Big_Ed has a good track record proven reliable information (based on his relationship with KTP employees), and ice_capades over at BlueOvalForums.com provides (to the best of our knowledge) real information distributed directly from Ford (at least for his region). Beyond that, it seems the rest of us are completely guessing.

-SR-
 
My truck was scheduled for production on the 17th. was actually built on the 18th, and is currently awaiting shipment. ETA December 14th to BC Canada. Almost exactly 6 months from when i ordered.
 
No, that does not seem valid. Here's the reality, by the numbers (based on @PhoenixFla 's excellent tracking spreadsheets).

Current orders on the unscheduled tracker spreadsheet: 344
Tremor orders on the unscheduled tracker spreadsheet: 89
Percentage of orders that are Tremors: 25.8%

Recently scheduled orders: 51
Recently scheduled Tremor orders: 12
Percent of recently scheduled orders that are Tremors: 23.5%

This week's scheduled order: 35
This week's scheduled Tremor order: 8
Precent of this week's scheduled orders that are Tremors: 22.8%

So, based on this data there does not seem to be any significant difference between the Tremor scheduling rate vs the % population of Tremors on order. As per usual, nearly zero people who think they have insider info actually turn out to know anything that is actually true, especially the dealers. @Big_Ed has a good track record proven reliable information (based on his relationship with KTP employees), and ice_capades over at BlueOvalForums.com provides (to the best of our knowledge) real information distributed directly from Ford (at least for his region). Beyond that, it seems the rest of us are completely guessing.

-SR-
Nice summary @greatoppressor - My engineering mind likes seeing data backing a position!
 
No, that does not seem valid. Here's the reality, by the numbers (based on @PhoenixFla 's excellent tracking spreadsheets).

Current orders on the unscheduled tracker spreadsheet: 344
Tremor orders on the unscheduled tracker spreadsheet: 89
Percentage of orders that are Tremors: 25.8%

Recently scheduled orders: 51
Recently scheduled Tremor orders: 12
Percent of recently scheduled orders that are Tremors: 23.5%

This week's scheduled order: 35
This week's scheduled Tremor order: 8
Precent of this week's scheduled orders that are Tremors: 22.8%

So, based on this data there does not seem to be any significant difference between the Tremor scheduling rate vs the % population of Tremors on order. As per usual, nearly zero people who think they have insider info actually turn out to know anything that is actually true, especially the dealers. @Big_Ed has a good track record proven reliable information (based on his relationship with KTP employees), and ice_capades over at BlueOvalForums.com provides (to the best of our knowledge) real information distributed directly from Ford (at least for his region). Beyond that, it seems the rest of us are completely guessing.

-SR-

Don’t forget how small of a percentage of total Super Duties being built are on the spreadsheet, bet it’s less then 1% of the total builds
 
No, that does not seem valid. Here's the reality, by the numbers (based on @PhoenixFla 's excellent tracking spreadsheets).

Current orders on the unscheduled tracker spreadsheet: 344
Tremor orders on the unscheduled tracker spreadsheet: 89
Percentage of orders that are Tremors: 25.8%

Recently scheduled orders: 51
Recently scheduled Tremor orders: 12
Percent of recently scheduled orders that are Tremors: 23.5%

This week's scheduled order: 35
This week's scheduled Tremor order: 8
Precent of this week's scheduled orders that are Tremors: 22.8%

So, based on this data there does not seem to be any significant difference between the Tremor scheduling rate vs the % population of Tremors on order. As per usual, nearly zero people who think they have insider info actually turn out to know anything that is actually true, especially the dealers. @Big_Ed has a good track record proven reliable information (based on his relationship with KTP employees), and ice_capades over at BlueOvalForums.com provides (to the best of our knowledge) real information distributed directly from Ford (at least for his region). Beyond that, it seems the rest of us are completely guessing.

-SR-
I didn't think so, but thought I would ask. Appreciate the info.
 
I have not taken delivery yet, but from what I have been able to determine is that no one really knows what that date means. I am scheduled for a build date of 11/20 (tomorrow). My window sticker was originated on 11/11 and that was the date on the bottom. Yesterday my WS disappeared and was not accessible. Today it is back with 11/19 on the bottom. Why? Who knows. Eventually it will get built. I’ll just wait it out. Many others have been waiting longer than I.
I am in the same boat as you and noticed the exact same dates on my WS yesterday when it reappeared. I found this post interesting and wonder if there is anything to it.

Check out johnpsz second post explaining the dates:

 
Are you on the spreadsheet? Where are you in the scheduling process? I’m pulling for ya! It would be awesome to cash in on that pco. What part of the country are you in?
Not scheduled yet. On the unscheduled sheet.
 
Don’t forget how small of a percentage of total Super Duties being built are on the spreadsheet, bet it’s less then 1% of the total builds
True, but a sample of 430ish units is large enough to be statisically acceptable.
 
Back
Top Bottom