FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

How do you get added to the spreadsheet to track order? I ordered back on 05/18/21. Supposed to be in production this week. I'm unable to see any tracking info from Ford.
This should help:

 
Talked to my dealer about moving up priority from 15. They replied, "Ford does that when they start to build.". I told them, "That's not what I heard!" and explained what I have heard here. Their sales manager called and asked a few questions and immediately moved to 10. This is my fourth vehicle from that dealership and 6 from the dealership group. Sam Pack 5 Star Ford in DFW area.

Thanks for all the info guys.
whats this priority number i keep reading about...
 
My loaded 2022 KR showed up today.
Getting some bumpers painted now.
Have a Platinum grill ready to go on.
Carli Kit on order.

View attachment 39500
Bad ass! Congrats! I was following your truck on the spreadsheet and it didn’t even show that it shipped yet! Come on Ford!!

Have with with it this weekend!
 
Bad ass! Congrats! I was following your truck on the spreadsheet and it didn’t even show that it shipped yet! Come on Ford!!

Have with with it this weekend!
Have you located yours yet? I am out of town so I won’t see mine for a few weeks. You might get yours before I get mine!
 
Have you located yours yet? I am out of town so I won’t see mine for a few weeks. You might get yours before I get mine!
I finally did! Built Wednesday and sent off to GFX for accessories. Hopefully it will hit the road next week out here to AZ. Have a good trip!
 
Interesting. Maybe that means mine is getting built today. Exciting.
No email today. Checked the website just for fun. I skipped right over built and went to shipped! When things start moving they really move quickly.
BTW the date never moved on the bottom on my WS. Still says 11/19. it must have been built and shipped on the same day.
 
Last edited:
No email today. Checked the website just for fun. I skipped right over built and went to shipped! When things start moving they really move quickly.
BTW the date never moved on the bottom on my WS. Still says 11/19. it must have been built and shipped on the same day.
I got an email last night that mine is built and will be at Granger between 5-11th.
 
I got an email last night that mine is built and will be at Granger between 5-11th.
Congrats! Looks like someone is going on a road trip. Usually it is the Iowa people heading to Florida when the weather gets cold.
 
Status is shipped!! Should arrive somewhere between the 6th and 12th. It's real enough to start buying some accessories...
 
No email today. Checked the website just for fun. I skipped right over built and went to shipped! When things start moving they really move quickly.
BTW the date never moved on the bottom on my WS. Still says 11/19. it must have been built and shipped on the same day.
Awesome! What was your spot in the build queue? Shown in the upper right of the WS like this:

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 10.22.59 AM.webp
 
Talked to my dealer about moving up priority from 15. They replied, "Ford does that when they start to build.". I told them, "That's not what I heard!" and explained what I have heard here. Their sales manager called and asked a few questions and immediately moved to 10. This is my fourth vehicle from that dealership and 6 from the dealership group. Sam Pack 5 Star Ford in DFW area.

Thanks for all the info guys.
Keep pushing them, get the regional manager involved, you can get moved up to 01 or 02. That’s what I did and had a VIN the next week after waiting 4.5 months
 
Talked to salesman yesterday. Sales Mgr. and salesman just talked about my truck earlier in the week and went in to delete bed liner and tonneau cover to try to get my truck built. They said that someone at Ford ( maybe regional rep) moved it to a priority 2 and some other codes changed on the printout that sales manager gets everyday. They thought is was " in preview" for sheduling and did not make any changes, but instead ordered an identical build without those 2 items. Sales Mgr. wasn't there for me to grill on what changed on his printout. We will see what happens next but starting to get a little hope anyway.
 
Mine is 12/146. BTW, @catastrofe, your build day is 11/26, same as mine.
Thanks for that info. How/where do you see that? All I see on the Ford trackers is "in production", and the last email I received showed a build week of 11/22.
 
Back
Top Bottom