FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine arrived at Granger last night. As @zach@granger has already pointed out, mine was an unrestricted build. I did not include anything that was at the time holding up builds. So it got picked up by Ford pretty fast. 51 days (9/13-11/3). Pretty dang fast. Flight booked for next Thursday to come pick it up and drive it back to Texas. Tax office appointment scheduled (my county is months behind, lucky to have snagged the only appointment in a 60 day window) for 11/22. RSI smart cap scheduled for deliver mid November. Looking like November is going to be a great month.

Lariat Ultimate
6.7
Moonroof
Powersteps
360 Cameras
LEDs
Adaptive Cruise


1636032615957.webp
 
.I have to admit that is interesting but based on my WS I am not sure how accurate. For example my daily unit number - where this shows 335/365 mine has 2403/3546 and that makes me wonder did they really build 3546 that day? maybe? As well the NA = US seems logical but mine has a NB in both spots, what does that mean? Anyway I have no clue just found the differences interesting and wanted to share
Mine also has NB for delivery. Did yours go rail? I recall Phoenixfla on FTE noticing that everything east of the Mississippi goes on one carrier and everything west goes on another (BNSF I believe). I wonder if NA is east, and NB is west, (and NE is Canada)? Concerning the daily unit counts, I haven't done the math to figure out how many they can build in a day if they run three shifts. Given my number is so low, perhaps it's Lincoln Navigator / Expedition day??
 
Very late to the game, but I added my name to the spreadsheet yesterday. Is there anything else that I need to do besides submitting user name, vin, and order code?
 
Mine arrived at Granger last night. As @zach@granger has already pointed out, mine was an unrestricted build. I did not include anything that was at the time holding up builds. So it got picked up by Ford pretty fast. 51 days (9/13-11/3). Pretty dang fast. Flight booked for next Thursday to come pick it up and drive it back to Texas. Tax office appointment scheduled (my county is months behind, lucky to have snagged the only appointment in a 60 day window) for 11/22. RSI smart cap scheduled for deliver mid November. Looking like November is going to be a great month.

Lariat Ultimate
6.7
Moonroof
Powersteps
360 Cameras
LEDs
Adaptive Cruise


View attachment 38270
Went with the rear chrome hub bezel, I see! 😉
 
Very late to the game, but I added my name to the spreadsheet yesterday. Is there anything else that I need to do besides submitting user name, vin, and order code?
That’s all I did. It took a bit for it to be updated in my case.
 
Mine arrived at Granger last night. As @zach@granger has already pointed out, mine was an unrestricted build. I did not include anything that was at the time holding up builds. So it got picked up by Ford pretty fast. 51 days (9/13-11/3). Pretty dang fast. Flight booked for next Thursday to come pick it up and drive it back to Texas. Tax office appointment scheduled (my county is months behind, lucky to have snagged the only appointment in a 60 day window) for 11/22. RSI smart cap scheduled for deliver mid November. Looking like November is going to be a great month.

Lariat Ultimate
6.7
Moonroof
Powersteps
360 Cameras
LEDs
Adaptive Cruise


View attachment 38270
Congrats! That is a nice color combo... Stone gray with Baja. Be sure to update with some actual pictures when you get it!
 
Mine also has NB for delivery. Did yours go rail? I recall Phoenixfla on FTE noticing that everything east of the Mississippi goes on one carrier and everything west goes on another (BNSF I believe). I wonder if NA is east, and NB is west, (and NE is Canada)? Concerning the daily unit counts, I haven't done the math to figure out how many they can build in a day if they run three shifts. Given my number is so low, perhaps it's Lincoln Navigator / Expedition day??
Mine is being shipped to Granger in Iowa via truck as it says convoy
 
Last edited:
My wife's Mustang lands in about 10 days.

My 250 is still scheduled/clean.

Ordered the same day.

I am probably going to change over to a 350 if I don't get scheduled today (which is likely given the scheduling notes). $965 more seems pretty minimal for the upgrade.

BTW, has anybody else noticed the Ford's build page now has a bunch of accessory options you can add onto your truck order (including dashcams, Yakima racks, and tents)?
 
Got a call from my dealer yesterday. She arrived earlier than expected! I'm picking her up today.

Order Date: 07.03.21
Production Date: 10.21.21
Shipment Date: 10.26.21
Delivery Date: 11.03.21

6.7L F350 Lariat Ultimate
Agate Black / Black Onyx
Black Appearance Package
5th Wheel Prep

Can't wait to take her home!
 
I am probably going to change over to a 350 if I don't get scheduled today (which is likely given the scheduling notes). $965 more seems pretty minimal for the upgrade.

BTW, has anybody else noticed the Ford's build page now has a bunch of accessory options you can add onto your truck order (including dashcams, Yakima racks, and tents)?

You probably already know this and assuming you are ordering a Tremor... Moving to an F350 will only get you a revised door sticker and vent badges - the actual hardware and subsequent capability of the truck doesn't change at all. If you won't legally need the extra payload on the door sticker you can save the $1K. That is the route I went, but for some it is money well spent.

I didn't know about the extra accessories but will check that out!
 
Last edited:
Got a call from my dealer yesterday. She arrived earlier than expected! I'm picking her up today.

Order Date: 07.03.21
Production Date: 10.21.21
Shipment Date: 10.26.21
Delivery Date: 11.03.21

6.7L F350 Lariat Ultimate
Agate Black / Black Onyx
Black Appearance Package
5th Wheel Prep

Can't wait to take her home!
Great news, congrats! Make sure to post pictures when you have a chance.
 
You probably already know this and assuming you are ordering a Tremor... Moving to an F350 will only get you a revised door sticker and vent badges - the actual hardware and subsequent capability of the truck doesn't change at all. If you won't legally need the extra payload on the door sticker you can save the $1K. That is the route I went, but for some it is money well spent.

I didn't know about the extra accessories but will check that out!
I did the same. no sense spending an extra 1K if you don’t have to.
 
Woke up this morning to the email that my truck has shipped! how do I track the shipping? I've seen people on here mention they can track where the truck is but I don't see anything on fords website.

Thanks guys, starting to get excited over here!!
 
You probably already know this and assuming you are ordering a Tremor... Moving to an F350 will only get you a revised door sticker and vent badges - the actual hardware and subsequent capability of the truck doesn't change at all. If you won't legally need the extra payload on the door sticker you can save the $1K. That is the route I went, but for some it is money well spent.

I didn't know about the extra accessories but will check that out!
Wow, they sure have added a lot of stuff from when I ordered! I like these, pricey but better coverage than the ones I purchased:

1636042298862.webp
 
Got a call from my dealer yesterday. She arrived earlier than expected! I'm picking her up today.

Order Date: 07.03.21
Production Date: 10.21.21
Shipment Date: 10.26.21
Delivery Date: 11.03.21

6.7L F350 Lariat Ultimate
Agate Black / Black Onyx
Black Appearance Package
5th Wheel Prep

Can't wait to take her home!
CONGRATS!!!
That has to be a Record Delivery time for California?
Post Pics!
 
Got a call from my dealer yesterday. She arrived earlier than expected! I'm picking her up today.

Order Date: 07.03.21
Production Date: 10.21.21
Shipment Date: 10.26.21
Delivery Date: 11.03.21

6.7L F350 Lariat Ultimate
Agate Black / Black Onyx
Black Appearance Package
5th Wheel Prep

Can't wait to take her home!
Identical to my build!
 
Moving to an F350 will only get you a revised door sticker and vent badges - the actual hardware and subsequent capability of the truck doesn't change at all.
How certain are you about this.

I've heard this, but I've also heard this upgrades some components as well. I know the capacity upgrade adds a third leaf-spring, but I think there are other changes as well, but I can't find anybody who can 100% confirm it.

I might carry a camper with this truck on occasion, so the extra capacity could be nice. I also think it will effect the resale value (if I ever sell it). If it truly doesn't change anything but the sticker though, I don't need to add it.
 
Got a call from my dealer yesterday. She arrived earlier than expected! I'm picking her up today.

Order Date: 07.03.21
Production Date: 10.21.21
Shipment Date: 10.26.21
Delivery Date: 11.03.21

6.7L F350 Lariat Ultimate
Agate Black / Black Onyx
Black Appearance Package
5th Wheel Prep

Can't wait to take her home!
Congrats - can't wait to see photos - that is very close to my truck build!
 
Back
Top Bottom