FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I just want to post this. So here you go. That’s my truck, yo! Ain’t she going to be soooooo sexy?


View attachment 38232
That’s right come on over to the lost soles forum and show us what you have😒Looks great, btw👍 Thinking of writing a book, the title ; “ The lost Tremor soles, looking for a build date “
 
How long should it take from getting a VIN to being able to see info on the Mach-E tracker? I still get “can’t retrieve this VIN,” My VIN was issued in the last week.
It should be within a day or 2. You’ll need your order number too.
 
I tried joining the tracker, but am not registered on the site, do you need to join/register on the site to be part of the tracker?
What tracker are you trying to use? I used the one that Ford sent the link for and one called Mach E. I didn’t have to join or register on either of them.
 
That’s right come on over to the lost soles forum and show us what you have😒Looks great, btw👍 Thinking of writing a book, the title ; “ The lost Tremor soles, looking for a build date “
If you have to wait too long the process may kill ya... Then instead of "The Dead Sea Scrolls" we'd have "The Dead T Soles"

Anyone? Anyone?

🦗🦗 🦗

Think I'll turn in now...
 
I find it almost ironic that Ford will not be selecting any 2022 F150s this week for scheduling WITHOUT adative steering. They must have taken all Superduty AS modules and allocated them to F150s instead.
 

Attachments

  • B5AF5500-A7C1-447C-9D67-6AD8FC209126.webp
    B5AF5500-A7C1-447C-9D67-6AD8FC209126.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 69
You should get updated information once the weekend passes. Not all are sent out for spay in bed liner and 5th wheel prep. Some are done there. Seems to be hit and miss

Mine has both as well and was built in 10/29 - so hoping we both get done at Factory and shipped Monday!

Good luck 🍀!
The spray-in Berliner is done across the street from the plant by GFX ultimate linings. They have exactly 36 hours to take the truck and return it. They average 9 hours turn around.
 
I tried joining the tracker, but am not registered on the site, do you need to join/register on the site to be part of the tracker?
Yes u need to be a member...then follow the directions at the start on that thread to ender your vin and have it populate on the tracker.
 
I find it almost ironic that Ford will not be selecting any 2022 F150s this week for scheduling WITHOUT adative steering. They must have taken all Superduty AS modules and allocated them to F150s instead.

That does seem odd. They must be missing a critical component for SD's or something?

No idea. I do know, though, that my local dealer looks to have maybe 50 or so new F-150's on their lot and not a single SD. I don't know if that's a trend everywhere or just here -- but that would make me think they're just missing something that makes it moot to run SD's?

Ah well, back to getting on with month 3 of my anticipated 5-7 month wait! (Probably longer, but one can hope!)
 
I find it almost ironic that Ford will not be selecting any 2022 F150s this week for scheduling WITHOUT adative steering. They must have taken all Superduty AS modules and allocated them to F150s instead.
All chips are not created equal. Suppliers and/or the chips themselves may have different supply chain constraints all together.

But, yeah, it's a kick on the pants for sure...
 
I find it almost ironic that Ford will not be selecting any 2022 F150s this week for scheduling WITHOUT adative steering. They must have taken all Superduty AS modules and allocated them to F150s instead.
Good for us AS holdouts! Granger got 74 truck allocation this month, so hopefully Ford will knock out the backlog. Praying to for Ford Gods for a VIN!!!
 
Has anyone posted a decoder key for the window sticker? I don't think some of the dates mean what we think they mean. But I'm not a certified Ford window sticker reader. Would be great if someone could explain the various dates, the codes above the line with RAMP, CERT, etc, so we could decode that stuff better. Anyone that has gotten the email about their truck being built, does the date it says it was built match any of the dates on your window sticker? Ultimately, I feel a bit ridiculous even caring, since the truck will come when it comes. But, it is kind of fun (in a torturous way) to try and figure out exactly where our trucks are in the process. I'm just grateful to have a sticker, since I know the end is much closer then it was
I may have started the WS sequence discussion, and will offer I am NOT an expert, but having spent a bit of time on various other FORD forums including F150, Raptor, SVT and Broncos, I pieced together the following - and if its published on the internet, it MUST be true ;-)

First, here is a good primer.

1630609786875-png.168122


Next, using the top of my WS as an example, since mine hasn't been built, I don't have a blend date or shipping info, but across the top is the following:
1636003989724.png

sequence number - 14731 - where this truck falls in line with others for a given blend date. Some believe this number rolls over at some point
daily unit number - 335/365 - where this unit falls in line. Expecting 365 units to be built this day (not sure if this is 365 Super Duties, 365 F-250's or 365 what?)

Again, just gathering info from other forums. May be utterly hogwash, but does make some sense. Pease don't shoot the messenger.
 
.I have to admit that is interesting but based on my WS I am not sure how accurate. For example my daily unit number - where this shows 335/365 mine has 2403/3546 and that makes me wonder did they really build 3546 that day? maybe? As well the NA = US seems logical but mine has a NB in both spots, what does that mean? Anyway I have no clue just found the differences interesting and wanted to share
 
curious what had been the typical ship time from the plant.? My truck being done since last Friday coming convoy it’s only 6 hours upto Michigan where Iam at. Hope that since the plant is down it halted everything but my buddies that work at the 150 plant here typically can work when there’s shutdowns driving cars to be shipped around the staging lot.
To bad we can’t just drive down and pick up ourselves lol
 

Attachments

  • BDD1EFC6-5E17-4291-A8AD-2D420EAFB831.webp
    BDD1EFC6-5E17-4291-A8AD-2D420EAFB831.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 39
curious what had been the typical ship time from the plant.? My truck being done since last Friday coming convoy it’s only 6 hours upto Michigan where Iam at. Hope that since the plant is down it halted everything but my buddies that work at the 150 plant here typically can work when there’s shutdowns driving cars to be shipped around the staging lot.
To bad we can’t just drive down and pick up ourselves lol
I’m from Michigan too. I had the same thought about driving to KY to pick my truck up lol. My truck was built on 9/17 (a Friday). It shipped via rail on Monday 9/20. My WS originally said convoy but it ended up coming up by rail. Once it got to Michigan, it was transferred to a truck at the New Boston Ship yard. It made it to my dealer in Northern Michigan on 9/29. I drove it home on 9/30. MITremor906s truck was on the same train but his got stock in the rail yard and he didn’t get his until the 3rd week of October. The whole shipping process is kind of a black hole.
 
You should be able to load it up on FordPass and get the same pic... You know, to help pass the time!
I tried, but it tells me there is an error. So maybe I need to be a little bit closer to the build date.
 
That’s right come on over to the lost soles forum and show us what you have😒Looks great, btw👍 Thinking of writing a book, the title ; “ The lost Tremor soles, looking for a build date “
I hear you, man! I am right here with my squad. I will not leave your side!
 
This truck should have been built and delivered months ago!!!!! It will be sweet when it arrives.
Ain't that the truth! Apparently they needed to hold out for me to really get frustrated! It's not here yet, though. lol
 
Back
Top Bottom