FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

It seems like the day you get your window sticker is also the day your build was sent to plant. They will start building window stickers that were generated on 10/20 and 10/21 on Monday of next week. Window stickers that show up today are technically 2 weeks behind the other orders in front of them. Knowing they are getting back to production Monday, I would guess you are worst case 2 weeks out from Monday.
So if i could see my WS on 10/26 and my build date was 11/1, what would you think about my situation?
 
So if i could see my WS on 10/26 and my build date was 11/1, what would you think about my situation?
I think yours would be built at the end of next week. Depending on your options, might take 2 or 3 days total production time. I’m going to say 2 weeks from today yours is on the road headed to your dealership.
 
So when the factory shuts down, they just stop the vehicles where they on the line. As for the three shifts, they are all three qualified. One is dedicated days, one is dedicated nights, and one is an alternating shift filling in the gaps between days and nights.
 
Anyone getting any updates? I haven’t seen anything.

My truck went into production last week and was sent to the plant on 10/28 according to the tracking spreadsheet. I originally had a 11/1 build week.
 
How many guys once they know there truck is built try to activate Ford pass so they can see it’s location? Still showing a ETA end date of 11/7 and showing built hoping it shows up this week. Like a kid packed for camp all my goods are ready to put on the truck lol

I was able to add to my ford pass app, but unsure if I should try to activate it considering I do not own it yet :sneaky:
You can add the vehicle to your profile, but you cannot activate it as you have to accept the activation from the screen. Similar to syncing a new bluetooth to a car. At least that is what happened when I tried to activate, it timed out waiting for a yes click from the Sync4.
 
Anyone getting any updates? I haven’t seen anything.

My truck went into production last week and was sent to the plant on 10/28 according to the tracking spreadsheet. I originally had a 11/1 build week.
Mine must be in line with yours @rjstubbl - if I understand WS decoding correctly, where are you sequenced? I appear to be 335th of 365 - ie. end of the day.
 
Where’s that in the WS?
Upper right hand corner
1635951080239.webp
 
You are ahead of me ... my dealer pulled a VVR last week and said my (our) build day showed as 11/2. Not certain how that maps following shutdown. Optimistically, next Tuesday?? I'd be ecstatic if it happens.
Fingers crossed then. I was really hoping to get mine before my Kansas pheasant hunt on 11/17 but that doesn't seem likely at this point.
 
You all excited for Tomorrow? *sigh*

Honestly, the Thursday's that the cancel scheduling for our trucks is extremely depressing. I know many of you are waiting, and I too waited forEVER for my VIN. While I still do not have the truck, I want to just post a "hang-in-there" type of note to you all.

I am expecting my Truck to be delivered in January or so. It's still sitting at a build week of 12/6. I imagine the rail trail to Vermont to take a whole bunch of time from Kentucky. I need to begin figuring out the rail route so I can follow that frustrating process too!
 
I was able to add to my ford pass app, but unsure if I should try to activate it considering I do not own it yet :sneaky:
I'd try. Someone did and it happened to work. The person moving the truck needed to hit "accept" on the screen - but they did. May have just been a freak chance that it worked.
 
I made an appointment with the local Line-X franchise and dropped off my truck to have their bedliner installed. The owner clearly knew what he was doing, and had it done in three hours. It looked great, although they cautioned me to allow for a 24-hour cure before I started using it. 24 hours later, I used the truck to transport and fill my 100 gallon transfer tank with red diesel. Looks like a good way to protect that aluminum bed. It cost me $500 and it has a lifetime warranty. I’m a happy camper!
 
Fingers crossed then. I was really hoping to get mine before my Kansas pheasant hunt on 11/17 but that doesn't seem likely at this point.
Personally I was hoping for something before xmas, dealer is pretty confident that will happen and I'm quite a bit further north than you. I also have a Ford PCO that expires 1/3/22, so for sure before then as I'd rather not have to beg the regional rep for an exception.
 
You all excited for Tomorrow? *sigh*

Honestly, the Thursday's that the cancel scheduling for our trucks is extremely depressing. I know many of you are waiting, and I too waited forEVER for my VIN. While I still do not have the truck, I want to just post a "hang-in-there" type of note to you all.

I am expecting my Truck to be delivered in January or so. It's still sitting at a build week of 12/6. I imagine the rail trail to Vermont to take a whole bunch of time from Kentucky. I need to begin figuring out the rail route so I can follow that frustrating process too!

Mine took about 2 weeks or so from Kentucky to Quebec City which is just north of you. The actual trip by truck is what took the longest. I wouldn't say yours will be any longer than 3 weeks. Wouldnt that be a sweet Christmas present?
 
Back
Top Bottom