FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My truck went into production last week and was sent to the plant on 10/28 according to the tracking spreadsheet. I originally had a 11/1 build week. I haven’t seen any updates at all. My window sticker still says 10/28 on the bottom.

I do have the spray in bed liner and 5th wheel prep packages on my build.
Same. No updates.
11.1 but moved to 10.25. Build day 10.28.
WS still says 10.28.
5th wheel but no bed liner.
 
I can confirm, no trucks are being built this week. All 3 shifts are off. I will see if I can find out if The line just shuts down or if trucks on the line were finished before shutdown.
Thx - interested to see if mine is sitting on the line unfinished or was one of the last ones done before the shutdown.
 
I was originally 10/12, bumped to 10/26.

Truck went into production on 10/20, watched the spreadsheet all last week, and it stopped updating on the 29th. Hopefully we see an update today.

My WS shows 10/30, so it looks as if it may have rolled off the assembly line on Saturday, maybe in the nick of time.

I guess we'll see when they update the system. Hopefully today.
 
I was originally 10/12, bumped to 10/26.

Truck went into production on 10/20, watched the spreadsheet all last week, and it stopped updating on the 29th. Hopefully we see an update today.

My WS shows 10/30, so it looks as if it may have rolled off the assembly line on Saturday, maybe in the nick of time.

I guess we'll see when they update the system. Hopefully today.
Mine, like yours also was sent into production last week. My dealer said it showed as n 11/2 build date in his system, but that seems unlikely. My WS also has a 10/29 date on the very bottom. Anyone have any idea on how long they are stopped?
 
Just checked & the window sticker is now available, so I’m assuming it’s still on track to be built next week

Oh and the window sticker is green, now to figure out how to interpret the window sticker
 
Just checked & the window sticker is now available, so I’m assuming it’s still on track to be built next week

Oh and the window sticker is green, now to figure out how to interpret the window sticker
I’d say that’s a good sign. Your truck should get built next week.
 
Welp, I’ve never gotten any emails from Ford, but my salesman just texted me my VIN! Not a Tremor, but an F350 long-bed dually with AS and almost everything else. Ordered 5/1, scheduled build date 11/24. Don’t know whether to be thrilled or terrified, LOL!
 
Just checked & the window sticker is now available, so I’m assuming it’s still on track to be built next week

Oh and the window sticker is green, now to figure out how to interpret the window sticker
TJ… are you on the spreadsheet to track progress? I noticed a trend that had probably been happening for some time now. Whatever your sent to plant day was, Ford was actually building the trucks about a week after that, before the shutdown happened.

My truck shows sent to plant on 10/21. So does my window sticker. I was on track to be built this past Saturday 10/30, but because of the shutdown it never happened. The remaining 10/20 and 10/21 sent to plant trucks should be the first in line when production resumes on Monday. 10/21 and 10/22 trucks will be Tuesday… so on and so on. So basically I will be on a 2.5 week delay from when my sent to plant day is. It seems like Ford normally catches these dates up fairly quick and will close that 2.5 week gap between sent to plant and built pretty quick.

I covered this in more detail back on page 395 of this thread. Seems like “build weeks” don’t really carry much weight. These dates bump around a lot. Sent to plant dates are the ones we should focus on and they are locked in.

Hope this helps.
 
I ordered 9/15, picked up at dealer 10/25, still havent gotten a shipped or delivered email from ford🤷🏼‍♂️
I never got emails either, had to call Ford and get a VIN. Some dealers don't enter the order correctly, so you don't get notifications from Ford.
 
TJ… are you on the spreadsheet to track progress? I noticed a trend that had probably been happening for some time now. Whatever your sent to plant day was, Ford was actually building the trucks about a week after that, before the shutdown happened.

My truck shows sent to plant on 10/21. So does my window sticker. I was on track to be built this past Saturday 10/30, but because of the shutdown it never happened. The remaining 10/20 and 10/21 sent to plant trucks should be the first in line when production resumes on Monday. 10/21 and 10/22 trucks will be Tuesday… so on and so on. So basically I will be on a 2.5 week delay from when my sent to plant day is. It seems like Ford normally catches these dates up fairly quick and will close that 2.5 week gap between sent to plant and built pretty quick.

I covered this in more detail back on page 395 of this thread. Seems like “build weeks” don’t really carry much weight. These dates bump around a lot. Sent to plant dates are the ones we should focus on and they are locked in.

Hope this helps.

No, I am not on the spreadsheet, have read about it here a little & that’s it, do not know anything about it really or what it actually does

Talked to the dealer & according to VVR the truck is scheduled to be built 11 November, next Thursday
 
No, I am not on the spreadsheet, have read about it here a little & that’s it, do not know anything about it really or what it actually does

Talked to the dealer & according to VVR the truck is scheduled to be built 11 November, next Thursday
Add your info on that spreadsheet and I can help narrow that date for you. Dealers telling you build dates don’t seem to be very accurate (speaking from personal experience). Can you find out the date that it was sent to plant from the dealer? It should show them on the VVR what that exact date is.
 
It will be located in the secondary column if it has been sent to plant. Looks like this on the dealers vvr.
 

Attachments

  • 0BE1772A-CA47-44D0-8499-53EEB3C1E7BD.webp
    0BE1772A-CA47-44D0-8499-53EEB3C1E7BD.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 66
Add your info on that spreadsheet and I can help narrow that date for you. Dealers telling you build dates don’t seem to be very accurate (speaking from personal experience). Can you find out the date that it was sent to plant from the dealer? It should show them on the VVR what that exact date is.

Just asked & waiting for a reply
 
Just checked & the window sticker is now available, so I’m assuming it’s still on track to be built next week

Oh and the window sticker is green, now to figure out how to interpret the window sticker
My understanding is green window stickers are special order, blue are dealer stock. My 2018 Raptor came with a red window sticker. I think those are for Ford Performance (SVT) vehicles.
 
So ordered my xlt tremor back in May , had to change it to non tremor in July....truck wasn't getting scheduled so 2weeeks ago to the day started a new order on a lariat tremor 7.3.... already have a vin and scheduled for week of nov29 day of December 5th... insanely quick all of a sudden.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20211102-101230_Yahoo Mail.webp
    Screenshot_20211102-101230_Yahoo Mail.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 49
Add your info on that spreadsheet and I can help narrow that date for you. Dealers telling you build dates don’t seem to be very accurate (speaking from personal experience). Can you find out the date that it was sent to plant from the dealer? It should show them on the VVR what that exact date is.
I know it’s been posted many times, but a thread search didn’t turn up the spreadsheet. Can anyone tell me a page number it’s on? :)
 
So ordered my xlt tremor back in May , had to change it to non tremor in July....truck wasn't getting scheduled so 2weeeks ago to the day started a new order on a lariat tremor 7.3.... already have a vin and scheduled for week of nov29 day of December 5th... insanely quick all of a sudden.
Must be nice. I need to make some phone calls...

-SR-
 
Back
Top Bottom