FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Congrats to all those that have been waiting for months. Am I the only one left with a March order date and No VIN/Build date? Damn it!!!
You needs to film a YouTube video outlining the awkward calls to Ford Marketing. Worked for me - I was scheduled the week after.
 
@Northern @MI-SCOTT - it has to be soon. My guess is the AS issue is coming to an end. Looking at the spreadsheet there are a ton of AS trucks getting scheduled. I was bumped to December, and that's likely going to be your month, as well.
 
Interesting - How does that work for people with builds for week of 11/8?

No Window Sticker info as of this am. This is going to be a LONG week for me!
It doesn't really mean anything to people who've already been scheduled (received a production week/day). It mean that unscheduled orders will remain unscheduled and not received a production week/day this Thursday.

-SR-
 
@Northern @MI-SCOTT - it has to be soon. My guess is the AS issue is coming to an end. Looking at the spreadsheet there are a ton of AS trucks getting scheduled. I was bumped to December, and that's likely going to be your month, as well.
Worst part is I cancelled AS back in August and deleted the bedliner back in September on advise from my dealer and it still didn't help. I'm half tempted to go back in and add every single possible option just as a big FU to Ford. Oh well, it is what it is.
 
Okay, it's getting down to the nitty gritty, and I am obviously becoming less and less patient. My build week was last week, and my sticker says 10/27. On Thursday, cyberdman on BOF said that my truck was in the body company at ford which is where they do spray ins and other add ons. I have spray in and retractable tonneau cover. Palsapp still shows shipment pending for delivery to Cincinnati. Does anyone know if the palsapp site lags behind like the Ford trackers? At this point, I only see my vin associated with the palsapp search. My fear is that I am in a holding pattern for other trucks for the convoy 😱. Thoughts? Other than calling dealer.
 
Okay, it's getting down to the nitty gritty, and I am obviously becoming less and less patient. My build week was last week, and my sticker says 10/27. On Thursday, cyberdman on BOF said that my truck was in the body company at ford which is where they do spray ins and other add ons. I have spray in and retractable tonneau cover. Palsapp still shows shipment pending for delivery to Cincinnati. Does anyone know if the palsapp site lags behind like the Ford trackers? At this point, I only see my vin associated with the palsapp search. My fear is that I am in a holding pattern for other trucks for the convoy 😱. Thoughts? Other than calling dealer.
Mine has been pending on palsapp for the past 3 weeks and I’m supposed to take delivery any day according to Ford so who knows
 
Will be curious to see leading up to the plant starting back up next week if more people will get pushed or adjusted back to original dates. I originally had a build week of 11/15 (no AS). No email from Ford of being pushed but was at the dealership yesterday and had them pull it up, it showed a build week of 11/24.
 
Okay, it's getting down to the nitty gritty, and I am obviously becoming less and less patient. My build week was last week, and my sticker says 10/27. On Thursday, cyberdman on BOF said that my truck was in the body company at ford which is where they do spray ins and other add ons. I have spray in and retractable tonneau cover. Palsapp still shows shipment pending for delivery to Cincinnati. Does anyone know if the palsapp site lags behind like the Ford trackers? At this point, I only see my vin associated with the palsapp search. My fear is that I am in a holding pattern for other trucks for the convoy 😱. Thoughts? Other than calling dealer.
FYI, it might not even ship via the palsapp. Mine showed the same but was delivered by a separate trucking company. Shipping is the biggest black hole and can vary a lot. Mine ended up taking over a month to ship to Michigan while others took about 7 days. Sit back and your truck will be there very soon. I know your struggle and feel for you but a week isn't long at all (which you are only at about 4 days or less)
 
Will be curious to see leading up to the plant starting back up next week if more people will get pushed or adjusted back to original dates. I originally had a build week of 11/15 (no AS). No email from Ford of being pushed but was at the dealership yesterday and had them pull it up, it showed a build week of 11/24.
Is the plant closed this week I missed that somewhere in the posts.

Curious as I have a build week of 11/8 but according to the ford order tracker site I moved to in production this morning.

No Window sticker yet.

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 1.25.55 PM.png
 
Is the plant closed this week I missed that somewhere in the posts.

Curious as I have a build week of 11/8 but according to the ford order tracker site I moved to in production this morning.

No Window sticker yet.

View attachment 38073
Late last week there was talk about factory cutting this weeks shift and I believe @Big_Ed all but confirmed that. The hope was 11/8 scheduled builds would hold true but I am sure they have to finish up anything left over from previous week. (I have no idea how the factory runs, do they finish what is on the line or do they literally stop when the bell rings.) But from looks of it your truck will be built next week and should see a window sticker later this week!!
 
74B98F22-2780-4805-9B5C-EA5545C9D089.webp

Ok so a little help. Last week on Thursday I checked the status on Thursday and I switched from order confirmed to in production. Then on Friday I was able to see the window sticker.

The top date 10/21/21 I believe you are all saying is when my truck is sent to plant correct??

The bottom date has changed several times. Started as 10/22, then Friday changed to 10/28, then 10/29, then 10/31, finally today back to 10/29. Thoughts??
 
Late last week there was talk about factory cutting this weeks shift and I believe @Big_Ed all but confirmed that. The hope was 11/8 scheduled builds would hold true but I am sure they have to finish up anything left over from previous week. (I have no idea how the factory runs, do they finish what is on the line or do they literally stop when the bell rings.) But from looks of it your truck will be built next week and should see a window sticker later this week!!
Thanks for the info too many pages got added last week congratulating @Vermonster :) could not find the info on the closure.
 
Back
Top Bottom