FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

No one can explain Ford’s method for scheduling, not even the dealerships. Its really frustrating and kind of a joke.
I was shocked that I got a Vin and a build date of 11-13 less than 2 weeks after I placed my order on 10-05.. Guess it is better to be lucky than good. Just watch my date move to next year this week. I never have good luck lol.....
 
Anyone know the difference between schedule to day 11/8 vs. schedule to week 11/8.

Is the schedule to day one locked in on that day?
Schedule weeks are always listed as the Monday of the week. It’s possible to be built on that Monday.
 
Got an email last night, my production week has changed from 11/8 to 11/15. I don’t have any commodity restraints on my order, it’s a pretty straight forward 6.7 with lariat ultimate and moon roof. It seems like this happens to everyone? Any chance it will go back to 11/8?
It may. We’ve seen the targets move both forward and backwards - or yo-yo from time to time.
 
Got an email last night, my production week has changed from 11/8 to 11/15. I don’t have any commodity restraints on my order, it’s a pretty straight forward 6.7 with lariat ultimate and moon roof. It seems like this happens to everyone? Any chance it will go back to 11/8?
Possibly, but that is most likely due to the down week - pushing all builds one week later...
 
I know that shipping can be a black hole. My WS says convoy. JCT says it’s pending and has a freight bill number. Does that mean they have not picked it up yet. Tracker says it was shipped 2 weeks ago? Or did someone else ship the truck. Truck is headed to south Florida
 
Last edited:
I know that shipping can be a black hole. My WS says convoy. JCT says it’s pending and has a freight bill number. Does that mean they have not picked it up yet. Tracker says it was shipped 2 weeks ago? Or did someone else ship the truck
Likes shipped rail and the WS just hasn't updated yet. Your truck is probably sitting at a rail yard waiting to be trucked the last bit. How long it sits at the rail yard is anyone's guess. Mine sat for a month while @Skidude555 got his out in a couple days. Ours came on the same train from KY.
 
Mine did the same thing. Dealer told me he could “see” it was on the line on 10/28. Don’t know how he could see that, but I’m just hopeful it got done so I’m not losing a week to a closed plant.
It usually takes 1 day once the truck actually makes it to the line.
 
My truck has a went into production last week and according to the tracker spreadsheet, it was sent to the plant on 10/28…any ideas where it’d be in the production process?
 
My truck has a went into production last week and according to the tracker spreadsheet, it was sent to the plant on 10/28…any ideas where it’d be in the production process?
There’s no way to tell for sure but if your truck hit the line on 10/28 then it should have been built by the end of the day on 10/29 barring any unforeseen holdups or specially ordered stuff.
 
My truck has a went into production last week and according to the tracker spreadsheet, it was sent to the plant on 10/28…any ideas where it’d be in the production process?
Should be built - it is a one day process - unless they send it out for spray in bed liner and/or 5th wheel prep and that is typically a 2 day process
 
Yeah I have both those packages on my build.
You should get updated information once the weekend passes. Not all are sent out for spay in bed liner and 5th wheel prep. Some are done there. Seems to be hit and miss

Mine has both as well and was built in 10/29 - so hoping we both get done at Factory and shipped Monday!

Good luck 🍀!
 
You should get updated information once the weekend passes. Not all are sent out for spay in bed liner and 5th wheel prep. Some are done there. Seems to be hit and miss

Mine has both as well and was built in 10/29 - so hoping we both get done at Factory and shipped Monday!

Good luck 🍀!
🤞🏻🤞🏻 I’d love to have mine for my hunting trip coming up!
 
BTW thank you for the information, I think Ford would be better if they were more opened on these issues, "and they are serious".
Exactly my opinion as well. If Ford wants to go to this retail order model, they need to provide information to their consumers. We understand that there are delays on parts. But with today’s information, they can easily provide updated estimates for everyone who has an order in.
 
Exactly my opinion as well. If Ford wants to go to this retail order model, they need to provide information to their consumers. We understand that there are delays on parts. But with today’s information, they can easily provide updated estimates for everyone who has an order in.
You are exactly right. Having gone through a 6 month waiting process myself and watching tons of other people on this thread try to figure out their status I am blown away about how poorly Ford communicates with the dealerships and more importantly, us their customers. It seems like it would be so easy for them to create a place you could log into anytime or anywhere and get an accurate update of where your truck is in the process. They will never be successful with a retail order process unless they amp up their communication methods.
 
********************************HOL-E-CHIT!*******************************​

I have a VIN and production week of November 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered 4/28/21 (183 days of silence): 6.7 F-350 LARIAT ICONIC SILVER TREMOR WITH ULTMATE PKG, Adaptive Steering, WINCH, BLACK PACKAGE, HARD FOLD BED COVER, 5TH WHEEL, UTT, ADD-A-CAMERA WITH TPMS, HEATED AND COOLED FRONT AND REAR, HEATED WHEEL, CONSOLE SAFE, BUG SHIELD, MOON ROOF, AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO HAPPY!!!!! I CANNOT EVEN PUT THIS INTO TEXT OR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to THANK all of you who have been cheering me on via posts and PMs. I also want to REALLY thank the birdy who has been feeding me some behind the scene info - @Modman who is by far one FANTASTIC person and WING MAN! I also want to thank @Edunn37 for his kindness and help with a PCO.

My production week may change, and I may have missed hunting season with the truck, but this is a maaaaaaaasive step forward since hearing NOTHING for ever!!!

giphy.gif
Just got back from vacation and saw this. It is about time! Very happy for you @Vermonster .

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
 
********************************HOL-E-CHIT!*******************************​

I have a VIN and production week of November 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered 4/28/21 (183 days of silence): 6.7 F-350 LARIAT ICONIC SILVER TREMOR WITH ULTMATE PKG, Adaptive Steering, WINCH, BLACK PACKAGE, HARD FOLD BED COVER, 5TH WHEEL, UTT, ADD-A-CAMERA WITH TPMS, HEATED AND COOLED FRONT AND REAR, HEATED WHEEL, CONSOLE SAFE, BUG SHIELD, MOON ROOF, AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO HAPPY!!!!! I CANNOT EVEN PUT THIS INTO TEXT OR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to THANK all of you who have been cheering me on via posts and PMs. I also want to REALLY thank the birdy who has been feeding me some behind the scene info - @Modman who is by far one FANTASTIC person and WING MAN! I also want to thank @Edunn37 for his kindness and help with a PCO.

My production week may change, and I may have missed hunting season with the truck, but this is a maaaaaaaasive step forward since hearing NOTHING for ever!!!

giphy.gif
Dude!!! I'm REALLY late in reading this, went camping this weekend, but that is AWESOME news!! Congrats all around, Can't wait to see it moving forward in the process!!
 
Dude!!! I'm REALLY late in reading this, went camping this weekend, but that is AWESOME news!! Congrats all around, Can't wait to see it moving forward in the process!!
Thank you very much! I am so stoked!!
 
Back
Top Bottom