FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Wow, that’s great news! I’m in Northern Michigan and there is another guy in here named MiTremor906 that lives near GR. Our trucks left KTP on 9/20 but they came up to Michigan on a train. Mine took 9 days in total to make it to Grayling. Mi Tremor’s truck got lost in the rail yard and he didn’t get his until about a week ago. I guess You’re far enough south that they used a truck to deliver yours. Congrats on your pending deliver. You are going to love it!
There are some others on here from the east side of the state that also went to the rail yard. Honestly surprised @Simple. is getting his delivered by convoy. First I've heard of that.

Either way congrats on getting the truck very soon.
 
So does this mean mine is already built or just scheduled to be loaded? Please forgive my ignorance
Honestly I am not sure. I did look and yours is definitely shipped by rail first, then truck. You might have to find the tracking thread on here and follow the steps on how to track the rail car first.

Maybe you could make a polite phone call to United road and give them the load number to see if there’s any additional information? I would caution that though as I’ve noticed on other car forums when people bombard the logistics companies, they start displaying less info for the obsessed people like us. Haha
 
There are some others on here from the east side of the state that also went to the rail yard. Honestly surprised @Simple. is getting his delivered by convoy. First I've heard of that.

Either way congrats on getting the truck very soon.
Thank you! Definitely very interesting that it went convoy. I looked at the other vins. Two work trucks, an expedition, and two tremors. Looks like another lucky person is getting their tremor on Monday as well!
 
Thank you! Definitely very interesting that it went convoy. I looked at the other vins. Two work trucks, an expedition, and two tremors. Looks like another lucky person is getting their tremor on Monday as well!
I was hoping mine would be one of those lol
When I enter the freight bill just say destination unknown
Vin#1FT8W3BT7NED03944
 
There are some others on here from the east side of the state that also went to the rail yard. Honestly surprised @Simple. is getting his delivered by convoy. First I've heard of that.

Either way congrats on getting the truck very soon.
Yeah mine went by rail and I'm near M14...
 
View attachment 37948
Picked it up this morning just in time for a weekend cabin trip. Sending good vibes out to all those still waiting on your trucks to be built or delivered. It’s well worth the wait!

But man, these tires are trash the first ~200 miles. It’s like you’re driving on grease.
Check your tire pressure. Unless you are fully loaded you won't need 70psi. I am running 50psi/60psi and it is fine. I'll probably go 50 all around.
 
I wish this wasn’t true lol my truck is currently on the line lol,
FYI - if your status says "in production" it doesn't mean your truck is necessarily on the assembly line. You will reach that status before that point and stay there until the truck is released. The assembly process itself won't last more than a day.
 
FYI - if your status says "in production" it doesn't mean your truck is necessarily on the assembly line. You will reach that status before that point and stay there until the truck is released. The assembly process itself won't last more than a day.
That’s a great point. I think that confuses some people. Ford gives you a production week Which to Ford means the truck will go to the line sometime during that week. For instance, my build week was 9/13 but my truck didn’t go to the line until 9/16 and was finished on 9/17. It’s also important for people to remember that the trackers lag behind where the trucks are actually at by a day or 2.
 
I was hoping mine would be one of those lol
When I enter the freight bill just say destination unknown
Vin#1FT8W3BT7NED03944
Keep an eye on that page. It will eventually to switch dispatched and have a load # associated. Then the fun begins!
 
Keep an eye on that page. It will eventually to switch dispatched and have a load # associated. Then the fun begins!
FYI, my VIN showed up in both the palsapp and united road page but wasn't delivered by either one.
 
Keep an eye on that page. It will eventually to switch dispatched and have a load # associated. Then the fun begins!
Is it possible my truck coming to Arizona would come via truck? I don’t believe I have been built yet. Didn’t make it through before the shutdown. My window sticker has said convoy the entire time. I went to the pals app for the first time this morning and my vin shows up on there. Or is it possible that it’s a rail/ convoy combination?
 

Attachments

  • F6203724-844F-4725-9598-F604F631555D.webp
    F6203724-844F-4725-9598-F604F631555D.webp
    20 KB · Views: 39
Is it possible my truck coming to Arizona would come via truck? I don’t believe I have been built yet. Didn’t make it through before the shutdown. My window sticker has said convoy the entire time. I went to the pals app for the first time this morning and my vin shows up on there. Or is it possible that it’s a rail/ convoy combination?
My truck the sticker never changed from convoy but definitely came by rail.
 
There was a truck scheduled today that was ordered yesterday.
How do you get added
********************************HOL-E-CHIT!*******************************​

I have a VIN and production week of November 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered 4/28/21 (183 days of silence): 6.7 F-350 LARIAT ICONIC SILVER TREMOR WITH ULTMATE PKG, Adaptive Steering, WINCH, BLACK PACKAGE, HARD FOLD BED COVER, 5TH WHEEL, UTT, ADD-A-CAMERA WITH TPMS, HEATED AND COOLED FRONT AND REAR, HEATED WHEEL, CONSOLE SAFE, BUG SHIELD, MOON ROOF, AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO HAPPY!!!!! I CANNOT EVEN PUT THIS INTO TEXT OR WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to THANK all of you who have been cheering me on via posts and PMs. I also want to REALLY thank the birdy who has been feeding me some behind the scene info - @Modman who is by far one FANTASTIC person and WING MAN! I also want to thank @Edunn37 for his kindness and help with a PCO.

My production week may change, and I may have missed hunting season with the truck, but this is a maaaaaaaasive step forward since hearing NOTHING for ever!!!

giphy.gif
Congratulations! I can only imagine how excited you were to see that email. I was hoping mine would be a Christmas present but not so hopeful now. (ordered 9/17). Maybe Santa brings me patience instead....... I need some of that too.
 
Is it possible my truck coming to Arizona would come via truck? I don’t believe I have been built yet. Didn’t make it through before the shutdown. My window sticker has said convoy the entire time. I went to the pals app for the first time this morning and my vin shows up on there. Or is it possible that it’s a rail/ convoy combination?
My WS started out saying convoy but switched to rail right after it shipped.
 
So if they shut down, what’s that mean for the trucks that are in production?
@Big_Ed can probably provide better details but essentially everything stops and then picks up where they left off once production resumes. Again, unless your truck's actual actual day is the day they shutdown the only concern will be the delay...
 
@Big_Ed can probably provide better details but essentially everything stops and then picks up where they left off once production resumes. Again, unless your truck's actual actual day is the day they shutdown the only concern will be the delay...
like mine its supposed to be built today lol. hope it gets shipped this week
 
Back
Top Bottom