FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I might have missed this, but has anyone confirmed how long ktp is shut down for? I believe it’s heard 1 week?
I think someone posted earlier Ford is going to be down next week. They scheduled builds for the week of 11/8 so it sounds like they will be down for a week.
 
vehicle.png

Delivered to dealer today Bronco built yesterday
 
Just picked it up and got it home! Rapid Red 6.7 with 5th wheel prep, Lariat value, sport package.
Ordered 8/23
 

Attachments

  • 8EACDF59-DAEA-47D2-8F24-935BE30A360F.webp
    8EACDF59-DAEA-47D2-8F24-935BE30A360F.webp
    507.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 841C1B3C-3212-4838-B742-88C6BF43FA40.webp
    841C1B3C-3212-4838-B742-88C6BF43FA40.webp
    114.6 KB · Views: 88
It seems like they would finish the trucks they started before shutting down. I don’t think they would have started them if they didn’t have all the needed parts. 🤞🏻
I hope this is the case - I”m pretty sure my truck is on the line as well.
 
Just picked it up and got it home! Rapid Red 6.7 with 5th wheel prep, Lariat value, sport package.
Ordered 8/23
Awesome!!! Congrats, great way to kick off the weekend!
 
Loaded on the rail car for her final journey here. My brother works in the rail yard and sent me a couple pics this evening. They are gonna get the locomotives ready for the train that will bring it here tomorrow. I should have it no later than Tuesday. Cant Wait!!!
 

Attachments

  • 250222783_2160697737418685_2185600122317870930_n.webp
    250222783_2160697737418685_2185600122317870930_n.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 116
Loaded on the rail car for her final journey here. My brother works in the rail yard and sent me a couple pics this evening. They are gonna get the locomotives ready for the train that will bring it here tomorrow. I should have it no later than Tuesday. Cant Wait!!!
That is awesome you have an insider. Hope it gets to you soon. That is a great looking truck!
 
Loaded on the rail car for her final journey here. My brother works in the rail yard and sent me a couple pics this evening. They are gonna get the locomotives ready for the train that will bring it here tomorrow. I should have it no later than Tuesday. Cant Wait!!!
Wow! That’s so cool that your brother saw your truck in the rail yard. Enjoy your new truck. It looks awesome.👍🏻
 
I have an order in - got a VIN very early this morning!

Ordered on 8/12
Confirmed on 8/13
VIN with build date of 11/29 on 10/28 (from my dealer, email came early this morning, 10/29).

My dealer has agreed to X-plan and I have a $2000 PCO. My dealer also was running a special of $1000 in accessories. So, I feel like I have a really solid deal going.

I have the details in my introduction thread - but I do have Black Appearance on my build. Looking forward to starting my build!

How does one get on the tracking sheet (if it is helpful to others)? And...which sheet?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom