FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Ordered 8/29, still just showing order received

2022 Super Duty F-250 Platinum Crew Cab 4X4:

  • Pickup
  • SRW
  • 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
  • TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
  • Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
  • Black Onyx Leather 40/console/40 Seats
  • 18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Tremor Off-Road Package
 
Dealer just texted me saying build week of 11/15 but mache tracker still says nothing and no window sticker. I know they have ways of finding out but I never got an email either. Praying it’s for real
I can confirm they have ways of knowing things before Ford sends an email or has ANY changes on tracking.
 
How did you tell when the spray in liner was placed? Cyberdman told me that mine was at the body company which I searched and found that meant liners, covers, etc. Is there a tracker that shows this? I only use the email link and mach e tracker.
Your dealer can see it in the VVR I believe. The trackers won’t show it. When my dealer told me, I noticed the trackers started giving me an ETA instead of TBD, and the window sticker switched from 7 memo to 9 normal. Not really sure if that is relevant or what it even means but this morning at 4am I got the official email from Ford saying it’s built and awaiting shipping. My dealer called me yesterday to tell me.
 
How did you tell when the spray in liner was placed? Cyberdman told me that mine was at the body company which I searched and found that meant liners, covers, etc. Is there a tracker that shows this? I only use the email link and mach e tracker.

Who is this Cyberdman and how does he track the build?
 
Yeah, I could not do that. The Black Package is one of my favorite options on the Tremor.

Our 1st Tremor was a Lariat with the black package, but due to a brand new salesman & a new salesman helping him the mandatory 360* camera system was left off and could not be added. Really loved the black package, makes no sense why you can’t get it on the platinum

after talking to the GM of the dealership we ended up paying a tad over A/Z pricing on a platinum and being able to apply PCO’s

This is our 1st build, was sold within hours of hitting the dealership, now we are waiting on our 2nd Tremor
 

Attachments

  • 2AB8E789-7269-4799-83B8-95E9A514D5E6.webp
    2AB8E789-7269-4799-83B8-95E9A514D5E6.webp
    167.5 KB · Views: 69
We live in Liberty Twp. Lebanon would have been closer. What was I thinking? I originally liked Cronin because they gave me a test drive with no salesman tag-along (they didn't even take my driver's license) and I couldn't find anyone to take X-plan pricing, so I figured they'd be as good as any. At this point, I feel like I need to stick with the same horse rather than starting at the back of the list. I suppose I could place an order at a second dealer, but I don't think Cronin's deposit is refundable.

-SR-
I live in Florida but moved here from Liberty Twp. We moved about a year after they built the new mall. Nice area. My brother in law works at Kerry in Springdale and that’s where I ordered my 22.
 
Congrats... Kudos to you for finding the time to even check the forum today!!
Thank you! Our boy checked-in almost a month ahead of schedule, so they are keeping him in ICU for now, meaning we are not all hands on deck just yet and i can still enjoy checking a forum, seeing some happy people here.

Now i was thinking, if only our trucks would check-in on dealers lots a month ahead of schedule, wouldn’t that be nice too!😀
 
So the guy I know at the Ford Mustang plant he can’t see any production. Halts beyond this week their schedules from what he can see next week but down yesterday and today. So my truck is sitting on the line… opening day is NOV 15th I believe even by truck it’s gonna be tight to be here by then
 
Thank you! Our boy checked-in almost a month ahead of schedule, so they are keeping him in ICU for now, meaning we are not all hands on deck just yet and i can still enjoy checking a forum, seeing some happy people here.

Now i was thinking, if only our trucks would check-in on dealers lots a month ahead of schedule, wouldn’t that be nice too!😀
That is positive thinking. I love it!!
 
Who is this Cyberdman and how does he track the build?
He is on the blue oval forums. He's a bit persnickety, but if you can get past it he is quite helpful. However, you have to make 15 "meaningful" posts to their forums before he will accept your requests. He does it on his own time at work (isn't that ford's time then :unsure: ), but he has access to more information than the standard trackers. If you look into it, make sure to read and follow his rules or you will get snarky replies or no reply at all :cautious:
 
Your dealer can see it in the VVR I believe. The trackers won’t show it. When my dealer told me, I noticed the trackers started giving me an ETA instead of TBD, and the window sticker switched from 7 memo to 9 normal. Not really sure if that is relevant or what it even means but this morning at 4am I got the official email from Ford saying it’s built and awaiting shipping. My dealer called me yesterday to tell me.
We must be about the same time frame. My sticker locked in Wednesday and ETA started showing 11/9 and I know Thursday it was off the line for sure.
 
My apologies if this has been answered but had my dealer pull my dates since I wasn’t getting emails
I originally had my second order scheduled to week of 11/1 but is now showing scheduled to week of 11/8

Ironically my first order I ordered back in april is scheduled to day- 11/8/2021- this one has adaptive steering.

Is there a difference between scheduled week and scheduled day.
 
So the guy I know at the Ford Mustang plant he can’t see any production. Halts beyond this week their schedules from what he can see next week but down yesterday and today. So my truck is sitting on the line… opening day is NOV 15th I believe even by truck it’s gonna be tight to be here by then
Good luck with delivery, mine supposedly shipped 10-12 and still waiting to hear anything..
 
new to posting in the forum but have been following and picked up a lot of valuable info along the way! Thanks to all!
Just wanted to share.....
22 F250 Platinum Tremor, star white, NO AS, 6.7 Diesel
Ordered and confirmed from Ford 9/24
Received the email confirming a schedule week of 11/29 last night at 11:30
Excited and hope to see by the end of the year..... we will see!
 
Your dealer can see it in the VVR I believe. The trackers won’t show it. When my dealer told me, I noticed the trackers started giving me an ETA instead of TBD, and the window sticker switched from 7 memo to 9 normal. Not really sure if that is relevant or what it even means but this morning at 4am I got the official email from Ford saying it’s built and awaiting shipping. My dealer called me yesterday to tell me.
Correct, the dealer has access in VVR. Some dealers have only a single person on site that has access, just depends on that particular dealer.

I have never interfaced with Cyberdman but I am sure that is what he or she is doing as well.
 
new to posting in the forum but have been following and picked up a lot of valuable info along the way! Thanks to all!
Just wanted to share.....
22 F250 Platinum Tremor, star white, NO AS, 6.7 Diesel
Ordered and confirmed from Ford 9/24
Received the email confirming a schedule week of 11/29 last night at 11:30
Excited and hope to see by the end of the year..... we will see!
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your order!
 
He is on the blue oval forums. He's a bit persnickety, but if you can get past it he is quite helpful. However, you have to make 15 "meaningful" posts to their forums before he will accept your requests. He does it on his own time at work (isn't that ford's time then :unsure: ), but he has access to more information than the standard trackers. If you look into it, make sure to read and follow his rules or you will get snarky replies or no reply at all :cautious:
Follow his rules or “no soup for you”😝
 
Wow, 400 pages... that's ~13 pages per week since the start on April 3!
 
Back
Top Bottom