FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Finally , ordered 4/28, lariat ultimate 6.7, sport package. Replaced emblems with black ones. It’s a lot of red but I’m diggen it ! Doesn’t fit in the garage though Lol!
What is the height of your opening? or was it the length?
 
We live in Liberty Twp. Lebanon would have been closer. What was I thinking? I originally liked Cronin because they gave me a test drive with no salesman tag-along (they didn't even take my driver's license) and I couldn't find anyone to take X-plan pricing, so I figured they'd be as good as any. At this point, I feel like I need to stick with the same horse rather than starting at the back of the list. I suppose I could place an order at a second dealer, but I don't think Cronin's deposit is refundable.

-SR-
It's tough when the deposit is non-refundable. How much did Cronin require? Back in April I was talking with one of the salespeople and they seemed interested in my business. We have purchased two vehicles from them in the past. Basically, had my build ready to go but wasn't going to order until later in the summer. Once I mentioned xplan then they wouldn't even return phone calls or emails. Then it was only if I had a trade (which they would short me on) and financed through the dealership. It took checking with 7-8 dealerships in the area until I contacted Northgate Ford and they took xplan with no conditions and only a $100 deposit. It has been a very smooth process throughout. I ordered in July, changed from Lariat to Platinum in August, and am scheduled for delivery 11/9.
 
I gotta tell you - you guys all ROCK! I am so stoked! And to see others getting the same treatment today - freaking so EXCITING!!!!!
Congrats man! You have an iron will for sticking with it. I felt so bad posting my progress on here knowing folks like you were waiting for months.
 
Got a message from the sales manager who returned my call this morning. My hang up seems to be, not surprisingly, the black package. According to him, it seems to have a lot to do with the wheels, and, secondarily the bed liner. He said my nearly 4 month wait for a VIN is no where near that of some of their customers. So it all seems in keeping with what's being written here on the forum. Ok.... Patience.

And GO GREEN!
 
Congrats man! You have an iron will for sticking with it. I felt so bad posting my progress on here knowing folks like you were waiting for months.
Thank you! It's ALL good, you know? I would never wish others happiness be delayed due to my own. In fact, it always makes me smile to see ANYONE get their truck!
 
Got a message from the sales manager who returned my call this morning. My hang up seems to be, not surprisingly, the black package. According to him, it seems to have a lot to do with the wheels, and, secondarily the bed liner. He said my nearly 4 month wait for a VIN is no where near that of some of their customers. So it all seems in keeping with what's being written here on the forum. Ok.... Patience.

And GO GREEN!
Sorry to hear about your continued wait. It will be worth it in the end. AND GO WHITE!
 
Got a message from the sales manager who returned my call this morning. My hang up seems to be, not surprisingly, the black package. According to him, it seems to have a lot to do with the wheels, and, secondarily the bed liner. He said my nearly 4 month wait for a VIN is no where near that of some of their customers. So it all seems in keeping with what's being written here on the forum. Ok.... Patience.

And GO GREEN!
That's some awkward news from the dealer. I almost think it's a misunderstanding based on various commodity issues. I wonder if they are stating that the Black Package is a problem because the spray-in liner has been a problem. However, we have seen that restriction not impact ALL truck, many of which include the Black Package. Not sure why I capitalize that, but it feels right.

Stay strong. Good things come to those who wait - just the way you wanted the truck!
 
Got a message from the sales manager who returned my call this morning. My hang up seems to be, not surprisingly, the black package. According to him, it seems to have a lot to do with the wheels, and, secondarily the bed liner. He said my nearly 4 month wait for a VIN is no where near that of some of their customers. So it all seems in keeping with what's being written here on the forum. Ok.... Patience.

And GO GREEN!

What is the difference between the standard tremor wheels and the black package wheels?
 
What is the difference between the standard tremor wheels and the black package wheels?
Nothing - same wheel. Same color.
 
Talked to my sales guy yesterday, he said I have a build date of 11/10. I ordered on 5/15, confirmed on 5/17, got VIN and scheduled date of week of 11/1 on 9/30 in the am, in the pm of 9/30 build date moved to 11/8, 10/6 moved back to 11/1, 10/17 moved back to 11/8.

Lariat w/black appearance package, winch, 5th wheel prep, 6.7L, power running boards, supplemental heater, high-cap trailer tow package, upfitters, lariat ultimate package

Hope this helps some questioning wait times.
 
I added the spray in liner to my build about 2 weeks before I got a vin. My truck was built 2 days ago and spray in liner went in yesterday. Truck is awaiting shipping now. I never had any hiccups with the spray in liner. And my build date was moved to a week earlier than it was supposed to be built.
 
Nothing - same wheel. Same color.

That's some awkward news from the dealer. I almost think it's a misunderstanding based on various commodity issues. I wonder if they are stating that the Black Package is a problem because the spray-in liner has been a problem. However, we have seen that restriction not impact ALL truck, many of which include the Black Package. Not sure why I capitalize that, but it feels right.

Stay strong. Good things come to those who wait - just the way you wanted the truck!
It all seems a crap shoot, regardless of what the dealer says. I'm relying more on the info I find here. But between ping-ponging back and forth from here to Ford marketing to the dealership, I've just been looking for some concrete idea. My dirty little secret is that I did not order a Tremor.
And yes, like you, I think waiting for what I want is the best measure. He did suggest possibly dropping the black package, but....... nah.
 
I added the spray in liner to my build about 2 weeks before I got a vin. My truck was built 2 days ago and spray in liner went in yesterday. Truck is awaiting shipping now. I never had any hiccups with the spray in liner. And my build date was moved to a week earlier than it was supposed to be built.
How did you tell when the spray in liner was placed? Cyberdman told me that mine was at the body company which I searched and found that meant liners, covers, etc. Is there a tracker that shows this? I only use the email link and mach e tracker.
 
Tremor are 18" low gloss and Black appearance are 20" high gloss. All tremors get the 18". High gloss 20s are for non tremor black appearance.
Ah, yea. My response was for Tremor only. :) I forget a few people have non-Tremors on here, though.
 
It all seems a crap shoot, regardless of what the dealer says. I'm relying more on the info I find here. But between ping-ponging back and forth from here to Ford marketing to the dealership, I've just been looking for some concrete idea. My dirty little secret is that I did not order a Tremor.
And yes, like you, I think waiting for what I want is the best measure. He did suggest possibly dropping the black package, but....... nah.
Yeah, I could not do that. The Black Package is one of my favorite options on the Tremor.
 
Dealer just texted me saying build week of 11/15 but mache tracker still says nothing and no window sticker. I know they have ways of finding out but I never got an email either. Praying it’s for real
🤞🏻
 
Back
Top Bottom