FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Stupid question. Do I absolutely need a vin before I can track anything?
Yea, that's the simplest way. Until that time we have been using the spreadsheet and calling ford marketing.
 
Received my scheduled for production email at 1:05am. Ordered 8/19, F250, platinum, diesel and AS. Scheduled for week of 11/29. Wasn't expecting this for at least another month so pretty psyched. Maybe @Vermonster opened the AS flood gates a bit.
HELL YES! Congrats!!!!! Curious - what color?
 
Finally , ordered 4/28, lariat ultimate 6.7, sport package. Replaced emblems with black ones. It’s a lot of red but I’m diggen it ! Doesn’t fit in the garage though Lol!
 

Attachments

  • 8C9BCFF7-4B7B-4DA2-9E3F-2D7DA84DF096.webp
    8C9BCFF7-4B7B-4DA2-9E3F-2D7DA84DF096.webp
    214.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 90BC9180-9962-4B77-97DA-C39EE3F7D875.webp
    90BC9180-9962-4B77-97DA-C39EE3F7D875.webp
    144.9 KB · Views: 67
Rumor is worse than shut down till Monday. The rumor going on at the factory right now is that KTP will be completely shut down next week, all 3 teams/shifts. She is waiting for the official letter stating that. On top of that, the next rumor is that they will only run 2 teams the rest of the year. Each team will alternate, working 2 weeks, then be off a week.

So looks like no trucks next week at all, then reduced production rest of the year. As soon as I have definitive information, I'll pass it on.
That would explain the quiet Thursday last week because nothing was being scheduled.
 
@Rhino have you taken delivery?
Hey brother, first off glad to hear about your VIN! I got a note a last week from Ford saying my production date was moved up from the week of 6 DEC to 15 NOV. But, I've gotten these wonderful update emails at least every month pushing my production date back since I was first scheduled back in JUL. I've had the VIN since around MAY/JUN. We will see...Stay Strong!
 
Congrats to @firemon and @Denver71

Different stages of the process, but both exciting nonetheless!!!
 
So this news is officially true? Shut down for a week, no production today at all?
 
So this news is officially true? Shut down for a week, no production today at all?
@Big_Ed has family who works in the plant, so it's pretty trustworthy news when he shares. Kentucky has slowed, stopped, or canceled models throughout the year. It's always been temporary, so nothing to get too worked up about.
 
I just spent some time reviewing @PhoenixFla 's "scheduled" spreadsheet (a new world for me :p ) and it looks like during the month of November Ford is planning to slap a great deal of AS in trucks. Many King Wanch :sneaky:, Platinum, Limited, and Lariat models are on the list for November with AS.
 
Go White! (both kids are at MSU... even though I went to UofM its 3 against 1 now)

View attachment 37875
Go State!
My wife's whole family went to State and my mother in law worked in the security office for years so it is a clear decision. I grew up in Wisconsin so I have converted my family and of Course Go Pack Go! Great game last night :D
 
Last edited:
We live in Harrison. Cronin Ford is weak.
We live in Liberty Twp. Lebanon would have been closer. What was I thinking? I originally liked Cronin because they gave me a test drive with no salesman tag-along (they didn't even take my driver's license) and I couldn't find anyone to take X-plan pricing, so I figured they'd be as good as any. At this point, I feel like I need to stick with the same horse rather than starting at the back of the list. I suppose I could place an order at a second dealer, but I don't think Cronin's deposit is refundable.

-SR-
 
Go State!
My wife's whole family went to State and my mother in law worked in the security office for years so it is a clear decision. I grew up in Wisconsin so I have converted my family and of Course Go Pack Go! Great game last night :D
I have such a watered down association with sports teams. I was born in Chicago but growing up lived roughly equally in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota. I could root for any of the NFC North teams and be justified! I was joking with my wife that I will be happy no matter who wins tomorrow. Happy for the kids if MSU wins or my alma mater if Mich wins. Wait, the latter sounds selfish... ok GO GREEN!
 
Back
Top Bottom