FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Check your tire pressure. Unless you are fully loaded you won't need 70psi. I am running 50psi/60psi and it is fine. I'll probably go 50 all around.
I aired down to 50psi all around and headed out for my deer hunt this morning. With a heavy cooler and tool bag in the bed, the ride was nice and smooth on the road. It was a little rough Offroad but not too bad.
I need to get a portable air compressor so I can lower the psi more when going Offroad.
Also the TPMS warning for the rear tires was lit up. I guess I need Forscan as well.
 
I received an email from the dealer today informing me that the truck has been scheduled. Not too bad! We only found out Thursday. Build week is now showing 12/6/21. So it looks like I slipped a week.

I don’t care at all about the slippage. Now the assembly line will not be post Turkey binging. Let’s do this!
 
I received an email from the dealer today informing me that the truck has been scheduled. Not too bad! We only found out Thursday. Build week is now showing 12/6/21. So it looks like I slipped a week.

I don’t care at all about the slippage. Now the assembly line will not be post Turkey binging. Let’s do this!
Would be an excellent Christmas gift! Ill have to ship you one of those big bows we have!
 
Same for me. My WS was issued 1021 and I was hoping it would be built yesterday or today but so far no word from Ford it does not show us built on the tracker.

WS did update today and the 1021 date changed to 1029 don’t know if that’s good news or bad news the waiting Continues
Mine did the same thing. Dealer told me he could “see” it was on the line on 10/28. Don’t know how he could see that, but I’m just hopeful it got done so I’m not losing a week to a closed plant.
 
For those that are considering a new 22my order or those that already ordered. There are many rumors, many misinformed or clueless dealers and a ton of speculation out there but here is the current schedule concerning Super Duty production for 2022. This was as of Friday which takes into account the chip shortage and plant closures.

​

2022 F-Series Super Duty Production Information​


Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the updated production timetable for the 2021/2022MY F-Series Super Duty.

  • 01/20/2021 - 2021MY Final Fleet Order Date
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (KTP)
  • 03/18/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (OHAP)
  • 06/04/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (KTP)
  • 07/20/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (OHAP)

  • 03/15/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 04/22/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)
  • 04/29/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (OHAP)
  • 06/04/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (KTP)
  • 07/20/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (OHAP)
More food for thought for those awaiting delivery. 250 Platinum 6.7 Tremor. Deposit with dealer on 8/24/21, order confirmed 8/25/21, entered production 10/27/21, built 10/28/21, awaiting shipping, expected delivery 2-3 weeks. Fingers crossed!
 
Hey all I have been creepin the site for months and decided to post this afternoon. I ordered a 22 Star White Lariat Tremor with Blackout and gas 7.3L from Granger in Iowa. I actually live near dealership, but is cool that they have been helping forum members get their orders filled from outside Iowa. I had an order date of 6/25. Window sticker was made 9/29. Production date of 10/09 and built date of 10/11. I have had a estimated date of delivery of 10/31 to 11/05. Stopped into dealer yesterday and they were able to see it was at a terminal in Ohio still on rail car. For some reason the dealer couldn’t give me a rail car number so I’m still just waiting like all. Dealer said rail should take it to KC Missouri before loading it on transport. Hope to see it this week. Good luck to all.
 
Well she showed up!! Less than 24 hours via convoy from KTP to just north of Detroit! It’s going to be a long ass Sunday and Monday! I’ll pick it up after work.

The blue window sticker is confirmed. Mine was special ordered, and blue online, and also blue on the truck. It’s not listed as inventory on their website but definitely very strange to me!
4F04DCFB-6B18-4BF1-BE58-308D91BB2AC9.webp
92D70670-9B62-4E73-B796-764E39F33AC7.webp
66329584-C1A6-4119-B105-7784187A1F49.webp
 
Hey all I have been creepin the site for months and decided to post this afternoon. I ordered a 22 Star White Lariat Tremor with Blackout and gas 7.3L from Granger in Iowa. I actually live near dealership, but is cool that they have been helping forum members get their orders filled from outside Iowa. I had an order date of 6/25. Window sticker was made 9/29. Production date of 10/09 and built date of 10/11. I have had a estimated date of delivery of 10/31 to 11/05. Stopped into dealer yesterday and they were able to see it was at a terminal in Ohio still on rail car. For some reason the dealer couldn’t give me a rail car number so I’m still just waiting like all. Dealer said rail should take it to KC Missouri before loading it on transport. Hope to see it this week. Good luck to all.
welcome! feel free to start your own build thread too
 
Well she showed up!! Less than 24 hours via convoy from KTP to just north of Detroit! It’s going to be a long ass Sunday and Monday! I’ll pick it up after work.

The blue window sticker is confirmed. Mine was special ordered, and blue online, and also blue on the truck. It’s not listed as inventory on their website but definitely very strange to me!
View attachment 37976View attachment 37975View attachment 37974
close to mine! and your closeby also! Let me know if you need anything
 
Well she showed up!! Less than 24 hours via convoy from KTP to just north of Detroit! It’s going to be a long ass Sunday and Monday! I’ll pick it up after work.

The blue window sticker is confirmed. Mine was special ordered, and blue online, and also blue on the truck. It’s not listed as inventory on their website but definitely very strange to me!
View attachment 37976View attachment 37975View attachment 37974
Congrats on the truck, it looks great. Glad to see more Michigan Tremors.
 
@Big_Ed can probably provide better details but essentially everything stops and then picks up where they left off once production resumes. Again, unless your truck's actual actual day is the day they shutdown the only concern will be the delay...
BTW thank you for the information, I think Ford would be better if they were more opened on these issues, "and they are serious". But, if the Public was more informed I beleive even more people will swing to the right putting more presssure on this present adminastation.
 
Checked the SD Tracker tonight. Very surprised to see a KR was ORDERED on 10/4 and sent to production as of yesterday! HOLY CRAP!!! Would love to see that build sheet to see what's NOT on that rig!
 
I got my WS also on the 21. I checked this morning, and it says production date of yesterday. I've got the spray liner and 5th wheel package
Mine showed up this morning as 10/29 Production date like yours - matching the window sticker. I also have spray in (part of black out package) and 5 wheel prep - no AS.

Seems like it just may make it before end of November -show ETA of 11/29/21.
 
Checked the SD Tracker tonight. Very surprised to see a KR was ORDERED on 10/4 and sent to production as of yesterday! HOLY CRAP!!! Would love to see that build sheet to see what's NOT on that rig!
Hey that is my KR :), I was surprised too when I looked at the spreadsheet and saw that! When I ordered the dealer told me I wouldnt see it until January. i have everything on it except AS, 5th Wheel, and bed liner
 
Hey that is my KR :), I was surprised too when I looked at the spreadsheet and saw that! When I ordered the dealer told me I wouldnt see it until January. i have everything on it except AS, 5th Wheel, and bed liner
Awesome - congrats on the new ride!
 
Anyone know the difference between schedule to day 11/8 vs. schedule to week 11/8.

Is the schedule to day one locked in on that day?
 
@Big_Ed can probably provide better details but essentially everything stops and then picks up where they left off once production resumes. Again, unless your truck's actual actual day is the day they shutdown the only concern will be the delay...
Haven’t talked to my sis since Thursday. But if they shut down, everything just gets bumped a week more than likely
 
Well she showed up!! Less than 24 hours via convoy from KTP to just north of Detroit! It’s going to be a long ass Sunday and Monday! I’ll pick it up after work.

The blue window sticker is confirmed. Mine was special ordered, and blue online, and also blue on the truck. It’s not listed as inventory on their website but definitely very strange to me!
View attachment 37976View attachment 37975View attachment 37974
Congrats and if you don't mind me saying - great looking truck!!! I may be just a wee bit biased though...
PXL_20210905_190709029.webp
 
Got an email last night, my production week has changed from 11/8 to 11/15. I don’t have any commodity restraints on my order, it’s a pretty straight forward 6.7 with lariat ultimate and moon roof. It seems like this happens to everyone? Any chance it will go back to 11/8?
 
Back
Top Bottom