FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

After 5 months this is badass
 

Attachments

  • D5FF8BBE-4B2B-4CFA-9DB2-EAED56E50AA8.webp
    D5FF8BBE-4B2B-4CFA-9DB2-EAED56E50AA8.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 80
Mine was supposed to be built yesterday. I pray it gets shipped and delivered as fast as yours
I have no clue when it will show up, a truck is typically a day ride up, so if it makes it by this weekend ill Be shocked, I’ve heard it for either way 4 weeks ago I gave up ready to buy a dodge or find a special order cancel but I wanted this truck stuck with it and this all happened really fast after months of waiting. To see guys order august and deliver In September was discouraging to say the least however, I blame the ordering process not them and excited for them. Now I am ready to enjoy my truck the way I ordered it.
 
@Spolly07 - what date is showing on the bottom of your window sticker? I’m just curious. Mine said 10/21, then changed to 10/29, now shows 10/31. Should have been built this last week, so I’m getting so anxious about whether it got built, or if it’s gonna have to wait till KTP opens back up in a week.
 
I have no clue when it will show up, a truck is typically a day ride up, so if it makes it by this weekend ill Be shocked, I’ve heard it for either way 4 weeks ago I gave up ready to buy a dodge or find a special order cancel but I wanted this truck stuck with it and this all happened really fast after months of waiting. To see guys order august and deliver In September was discouraging to say the least however, I blame the ordering process not them and excited for them. Now I am ready to enjoy my truck the way I ordered it.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it is worth the wait! Congrats
 
@Spolly07 - what date is showing on the bottom of your window sticker? I’m just curious. Mine said 10/21, then changed to 10/29, now shows 10/31. Should have been built this last week, so I’m getting so anxious about whether it got built, or if it’s gonna have to wait till KTP opens back up in a week.
It showed looks like sent to the plant 10/20 and the bottom date is 10/28
 

Attachments

  • 22D164AD-D929-4FC3-9363-5EECBEF52136.webp
    22D164AD-D929-4FC3-9363-5EECBEF52136.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 49
In reference to your dates then, mine shows 10/21 as sent to plant date (if that's what that date means), and 10/31 at the bottom. I'm hoping it's out of the plant and getting the 5th wheel prep installed. Crossing my fingers hard!!
It showed looks like sent to the plant 10/20 and the bottom date is 10/28
 
No scheduling this week. I had a feeling that was coming. Can't seem to string together more than a few weeks of scheduling at a time. 😞


-SR-
Interesting - How does that work for people with builds for week of 11/8?

No Window Sticker info as of this am. This is going to be a LONG week for me!
 
@Vermonster should feel pretty special right now - He gets a VIN and the whole KTP plant shuts down for a week just to celebrate with him!
I nearly spat out my coffee on this one! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
 
Back
Top Bottom