FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

T minus 18 hours til shes mine. Signed all the paperwork today and they will have her ready for when I get off work tomorrow. They were even kind enough to top it up for me ha.
That's great... Exciting day for you tomorrow!!!
 
T minus 18 hours til shes mine. Signed all the paperwork today and they will have her ready for when I get off work tomorrow. They were even kind enough to top it up for me ha.
Good luck with your focus at work!!!! But you know for sure you will have a great ending to your day!
 
Interesting - How does that work for people with builds for week of 11/8?

No Window Sticker info as of this am. This is going to be a LONG week for me!
My original build was scheduled for this week and then moved to 11/8. Just got bumped out to 11/22.
 
Just checked the status of my tremor build, the Ford tracker still says it’s scheduled to be built the week of November 8th and it is “in production” but the window sticker has not been released yet

We shall see what happens
 
Update after 4 different build weeks scheduled. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Should I be worried now my truck may be built the week of Thanksgiving? Does calling the dealer or Ford Marketing help matters at all? I don't have a PCO now.

Thanks!

Ordered: 7/22
9/16 Notified Build Week of 10/25
10/4 Notified Build Week changed to 11/1
10/14 Notified Build week changed to 11/8
11/2 Notified Build week changed to 11/22 (Thanksgiving Week)

F350 7.3L Lariat Tremor - Carbonized Gray
Lariat Value Pkg
Black Appearance Pkg
5th Wheel Hitch
Tailgate Step
Upfitter Switches
Garage Door Opener
Heated Steering Wheel
Carpet Delete
 
I can confirm, no trucks are being built this week. All 3 shifts are off. I will see if I can find out if The line just shuts down or if trucks on the line were finished before shutdown.
 
I can confirm, no trucks are being built this week. All 3 shifts are off. I will see if I can find out if The line just shuts down or if trucks on the line were finished before shutdown.
Big_Ed, At this point I'd prefer they just wait till after the new year to build my truck. Yeah I want it, but with the holidays and hunting season going on, I'd rather have a good truck built than one pieced together by the C team because someone is out on vacation to have it a month earlier. I've already been waiting months, so one more isnt the end of the world.
 
Big_Ed, At this point I'd prefer they just wait till after the new year to build my truck. Yeah I want it, but with the holidays and hunting season going on, I'd rather have a good truck built than one pieced together by the C team because someone is out on vacation to have it a month earlier. I've already been waiting months, so one more isnt the end of the world.
I'm sure anyone on any shift is capable of doing their job correct. just facts of these times stuff isn't getting built good with top notch parts. my wife's shop makes stuff for Walmart. they don't want to pay what it takes to build the part now with the cost of metal that went up so now they are shipping a lot of parts they normally would of thrown away. quality has gone done hill in a lot of areas of manufacture due to nobody wants to pay the raised prices and labor shortages. companies are under the gun to get product out which means a lack of quality stuff imo
 
My truck went into production last week and was sent to the plant on 10/28 according to the tracking spreadsheet. I originally had a 11/1 build week. I haven’t seen any updates at all. My window sticker still says 10/28 on the bottom.

I do have the spray in bed liner and 5th wheel prep packages on my build.
 
Last I knew I was bumped to 12/6/21. It is what the dealer had sent me - maybe it's bumped since then.
productionweek.webp
 
Talked to my sales guy yesterday, he said I have a build date of 11/10. I ordered on 5/15, confirmed on 5/17, got VIN and scheduled date of week of 11/1 on 9/30 in the am, in the pm of 9/30 build date moved to 11/8, 10/6 moved back to 11/1, 10/17 moved back to 11/8.

Lariat w/black appearance package, winch, 5th wheel prep, 6.7L, power running boards, supplemental heater, high-cap trailer tow package, upfitters, lariat ultimate package

Hope this helps some questioning wait times.
Got the email last night like most others than my build date is now Thanksgiving week. I hope it changes again whether its sooner or later to not be built that week.
 
Update after 4 different build weeks scheduled. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Should I be worried now my truck may be built the week of Thanksgiving? Does calling the dealer or Ford Marketing help matters at all? I don't have a PCO now.

Thanks!

Ordered: 7/22
9/16 Notified Build Week of 10/25
10/4 Notified Build Week changed to 11/1
10/14 Notified Build week changed to 11/8
11/2 Notified Build week changed to 11/22 (Thanksgiving Week)

F350 7.3L Lariat Tremor - Carbonized Gray
Lariat Value Pkg
Black Appearance Pkg
5th Wheel Hitch
Tailgate Step
Upfitter Switches
Garage Door Opener
Heated Steering Wheel
Carpet Delete
That sounds like a pretty straight forward build. I don’t think calling the dealer or Ford Marketing is going to get your truck built any faster at this point. My Dealer told me that Ford was honoring expired PCOs which would make sense to me since they are the ones that keep rescheduling builds. Your dealer or Ford Marketing may be able to confirm that. Ford Marketing may be able to extend the expiration date on your PCO or issue you a new one. Good luck, I can only imagine how frustrating this is.
 
Back
Top Bottom