FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just got an update. Mine moved out 4 days to 11-17. With the shutdown this week expected this.
 
Must be nice. I need to make some phone calls...

-SR-
Sure is nice for a change. Waited 3 months for my 2021 f150, at the time that felt like an eternity. Been waiting for over 5 months for an f250 and probably realistically still have almost 2 months to go if all goes well so 7months total for a truck is kinda crazy!
 
I have a Window Sticker as of just a few minutes ago I hope that means I am on track for Build next week.
Congrats. yes that should mean you are going to get built next week. When was your original build week? I am guessing with the plant starting back up WS will start popping up later this week. If they get caught up some may even get WS that showed they got pushed. Time will tell!
 
It seems like the day you get your window sticker is also the day your build was sent to plant. They will start building window stickers that were generated on 10/20 and 10/21 on Monday of next week. Window stickers that show up today are technically 2 weeks behind the other orders in front of them. Knowing they are getting back to production Monday, I would guess you are worst case 2 weeks out from Monday.
 
It seems like the day you get your window sticker is also the day your build was sent to plant. They will start building window stickers that were generated on 10/20 and 10/21 on Monday of next week. Window stickers that show up today are technically 2 weeks behind the other orders in front of them. Knowing they are getting back to production Monday, I would guess you are worst case 2 weeks out from Monday.
Mine is a 10/20 - so that makes sense since I have not received a built notice, I will be pushed back yet another week! Even though the bottom of WS updated to 10/29, doesn't look like it got build before the plant shutdown!
 
Congrats. yes that should mean you are going to get built next week. When was your original build week? I am guessing with the plant starting back up WS will start popping up later this week. If they get caught up some may even get WS that showed they got pushed. Time will tell!
Original build week was 11/8 so right on schedule
 
Looks like mine was sent to factory 10/21 and has an 11/1 date on the bottom of the window sticker.
Picturing it half-built sitting on the assembly line all alone.
1635890238502.webp
 
How many guys once they know there truck is built try to activate Ford pass so they can see it’s location? Still showing a ETA end date of 11/7 and showing built hoping it shows up this week. Like a kid packed for camp all my goods are ready to put on the truck lol
 
Mine was sent to the factory on Oct 21
But no updates since them.
I'm dyeing to know if it got built before they shut down....i would have thought it should have been done on Oct 28 or 29th.
But none of the trackers are showing anything...including the FTE forum spreadsheet.
When do the trackers typically update at the start of the week?
 
Mine was sent to the factory on Oct 21
But no updates since them.
I'm dyeing to know if it got built before they shut down....i would have thought it should have been done on Oct 28 or 29th.
But none of the trackers are showing anything...including the FTE forum spreadsheet.
When do the trackers typically update at the start of the week?
Mine was sent on the 20th. Dealership told me build date of 10/26 (updated from 10/12). I am still showing "In Production" and hoping for an update as well. I'm guessing it's going to be just one more delay.
 
Mine was sent on the 20th. Dealership told me build date of 10/26 (updated from 10/12). I am still showing "In Production" and hoping for an update as well. I'm guessing it's going to be just one more delay.
You’re 3 up from me on the spreadsheet. The way I’m seeing it, we didn’t make it and will go through on Monday.
 
I see yours in the tracker.....no update on it either.

Mines under "06KingRanch"
 
Even though I received the built and awaiting shipment email from ford my salesperson told me is was still at GFX today awaiting the liner, so who knows.
 
How many guys once they know there truck is built try to activate Ford pass so they can see it’s location? Still showing a ETA end date of 11/7 and showing built hoping it shows up this week. Like a kid packed for camp all my goods are ready to put on the truck lol
I was able to add to my ford pass app, but unsure if I should try to activate it considering I do not own it yet :sneaky:
 
Mine was sent to the factory on Oct 21
But no updates since them.
I'm dyeing to know if it got built before they shut down....i would have thought it should have been done on Oct 28 or 29th.
But none of the trackers are showing anything...including the FTE forum spreadsheet.
When do the trackers typically update at the start of the week?
Mine was sent to factory on the 21st. I got an email Sunday saying it was built.. 5th wheel and spray liner. Says it should be at dealer by 11/16
 
I was able to add to my ford pass app, but unsure if I should try to activate it considering I do not own it yet :sneaky:
I tried activating mine as it’s in transit somewhere but it says it could not complete request.
 
Back
Top Bottom